*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/newsroom/2017/10/iphone-x-available-for-pre-order-on-friday-october-27/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the state of applel

At this point nobody is shocked anymore. It's just farce after farce after farce.

it actually sold copies

Worth it for Apple. Biometric data mining pays some nice shekkeru

And it will sell 100% of the shipment, compared to flagships from other companies, so what's your point?

>t.

LOOK AT THE NOTCH
LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE PHONE
AAAHAHAHAHAAAHBAHWHEEEHAAHEHAHHEHAHH

No, the only apple product i ever bought was the original ipod, so i have no stake in defending them
Be realistic

>iPhone X sales underwhelming
>Pixel 2 XL is a total disaster

Is 2017 Sup Forums's year?

>t.

Yes.

Yes, that perfectly explains why i'm posting from a Nexus 4 bought years ago on release

>Nexus 4
>not Nexus 9

I still can't rap my head around how this laggy piece of shit filled to the brim with bloatware beat the latest iPhone 8 plus. Did apple write iOS 11 in javascript or something?

why do you do this? post stale forum image shops from 2006?

Why do you do this? Get easily triggered?

Looks like you're the triggered one, any mention of Apple has you reaching into your image folder and spamming Sup Forums. That's literally being 'triggered', and you do it every single time without fail. How does that make you feel?

If they had just /also/ put a fingerprint scanner, it would have been great. The notch is at worst wasted space, but without a fingerprint scanner it's actually worse than other iPhones for some. If there'd been a fingerprint scanner too, they could still say they've made an actually secure version of face unlock, and no one could complain.

don't give them ideas

You sound triggered, applebabby.

JUST NOTCH MY SHIT UP FAMILAM

>apple
>giving the user options

Cry more, penjeet.

Well at least it’s not Pixel dead. Get it dead pixel?

And it will still sell out. God you poorfags are so jelly

>they can't make them fast enough

>make one phone
>someone buys it
>"IT SOLD OUT GUYS!"

>applebabbies
>not pajeets
Kek projecting much?

This.
It is simply humanity's most wanted device, nothing else on the planet remotely comes close.

>That file name
>Checked and kek'd

More like they only planned to ship that amount in the first place
Makes it more desirable for normies and they will lap that shit up.

Applel realized they can sell you retards pretty much literal turds then say its limited quantities
all while putting in 0 effort and cutting corners every chance they can. Their only goal (like every mega corp)
is to get you to open your wallet for the latest (((1% yoy))) improvements for $1200.

>buying the latest tech turds every Q3/Q4 every year
ishygddt

apple.com/newsroom/2017/10/iphone-x-available-for-pre-order-on-friday-october-27/

>Apple Stores beginning Friday, November 3 at 8:00 a.m. local time. Stores will have iPhone X available for walk-in customers, who are encouraged to arrive early.

This. Nobody lined up for iShit 8 at all. Applel is in full on panic mode.

It feels like every mobile company nearly monopolizes the market for a few years, then crashes and burns thanks to a long series of fuck-ups is a very short time.

This. It's blackberry all over again. I wonder who will take apple's place.

Probably Huawei or Samsung.

It's such a fucking shame they can't just ship vanilla android with that beautiful hardware

>problems on its face authentication component
maybe they need a bigger notch to house a better camera

Its the dot projector, retard.

You fucking delusional faggots are so out of touch with reality it is sad. iPhone X will sell like crazy and none of you fat virgin fucks can do anything about it. Try getting out of your basement for once in your life and face reality.

>t. iToddler

I'll be buying an iPhone X the microsecond it goes on sale. It's the most wanted tech device on the entire planet. Die mad faggots.

> He prefers symmetry to soothe his autism instead of maximum screen/bezel ratio.

You have to keep in mind that the number of devices that they planned to ship was greater than the number of people on earth

so only 25million not 50

Haha, stupid Apple, not selling a half-baked beta device, instead ensuring the device is 100% up to their quality standards before listing it. Fucking retards. Hahaha.

>HAHAHAAH APPLE DOESN'T MAKE ENOUGH PHONES EVERY YEAR!

HAHAHA I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO CREATE DEMAND USING SCARCITY

HAHAH APPLE IS FINISHED!! THEY TOTALLY DON'T HAVE OVER 260 BILLION CASH ON HAND

HAHAHA HOW COME PEOPLE DON'T WANT IPHONES HUH APPLE? MAYBE ITS CAUSE YOU ONLY SOLD 1.2 BILLION IPHONES TOTALING OVER 700 BILLION DOLLARS LOSER

It's just so they can brag they sold out.

Preorders open seven days before ability to purchase in store?

That's hilarious.

They need a bigger dot projector.

Terrible tablet and a terrible replicant.
Claimed to be the best despite being totally bullshit.

There's no need for Apple to create scarcity.

The sheeple buy whatever they offer anyway

Artificially inducing scarcity. This is nothing new for Apple.