SHILL MODS ON Sup Forums

fuck mozilla and fuck the complicit mods here

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9yOzb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mods are fags haha

>when you're this bootybefuddled that your Sup Forums thread got moved to Sup Forums

just use something else retard
>>>r/The_Donald

>Sup Forums thread gets moved to Sup Forums
>gets mad

holy fuck mozilla actually gave 100k to riseup. wtf

It seems that mods started to do their job.

archive.is/9yOzb

>technology matters
>inappropriate for a technology board

How about you go fuck yourself, shlomo?

As always, newfags like you forget the rules of the internet. MODS=FAGS.

>Sup Forums thread

Its about a software company giving money to open sores projects.

have you seen the catalog? Yeah, fuck off.

it's completely unsuprising
I don't use them, but not because them and the rest of the tech industry are massive faggots.
just use something else

It honestly should have been deleted and you given a permaban but the mod was helpful enough to give you the benefit of the doubt and place it where it belongs instead. Have some manners, Sup Forumsshitter-kun.

>opens a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums
>gets assblasted when the mods do their job
MODS=GODS.

what's wrong with riseup?

apparently they're antifa

GOD BLESS THE MODS

>wah wah the devs for an internet browser don't like nazis this is somehow relevant to it's use

youre missing the point completely

I'm so happy we finally have mods on Sup Forums. Thank you based mods. Have this image as a gift of my appreciation.

hello rise up™

Some antifa members use it so Sup Forumsjeets and their "alternative" news sources started posting that RiseUp was antifa and Mozilla gave money to antifa.
Never mind the fact that they gave money and support to several other open source projects, including Tor, GNOME, KDE and Mycroft; among others and that RiseUp is a "descetralized" email/VPN/XMPP provided that works like OpenNIC. Nevermind that RiseUp has been around since 1998 and that Wikileaks members use it.

it's about crying that they're ess jew dubloons. don't be so dishonest pol.

like fuckin qq, this one thread got removed in a board you've already thoroughly astroturfed by Sup Forums anyway

Mozilla has been an SJW company for a few years now. Where the hell have you been?

>th-this isn't about Sup Forums you jewish nigger faggot cultural marxist schlomo sjw goyim cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Thanks for explaining, that's about what I expected.

>This site is run by Riseup, your friendly utonomous tech collective since 1999

nevermind they have the antifa logo in their footer. pay no attention goyim