Note 7 literally blowing up planes last year

>Note 7 literally blowing up planes last year
>recall it twice
>cancel it altogether

And they still ending up making the best phone of the year. How did Google and Apple fuck up so bad this year?

I have an upgrade available, should I get this phone?

overpriced piece of shit, already had like 5 come in to my store broken (I fix phones)

What's the best phone right now in your opinion?

LG G6 is probably the cheapest to work on thats a flagship, its like 100$ for a screen, I use a launcher anyways so it doesn't really matter what brand, basically any LG if you like android or a 7 if you're into iphones, iphones in general are cheaper to work on

Until other brands make a solid pen phone, there's literally no reason to get anything but the Note. Especially for shitposting here. Show me a Huawei phone with a built-in pen and software suite and I'll snatch that up in a heartbeat.

I'm not a poorfag. I want a modern phone.

>reccomending LG
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

G6 is a couple months old, also enjoy paying 400+ just to fix your shitty memescreen

Still don't know if I should get this or wait for the Note 9. They said it will have an onscreen fingerprint reader, which seems to fix the biggest issue with the 8.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. I really want to get rid of this awful iPhone, though.

Thanks, I will.

Well people won't bring it to your shop if it's not broken

s8 s8+ and note 8 most fragile phones ever released, an s8 was in the store like 4 days after launch, I mostly convince people to just sell it for parts on ebay and buy something better

I'm surprised the iPhone X doesn't have Pencil or ProMotion support. Before the leaks, there were a lot of rumors suggesting that Apple would name it the "iPhone Pro". Maybe they'll add it next year with the larger model X.

>being this 12.

>touchwizz

>no jack
>no fingerprint sensor
>release delays
>face recognition meme
>a fucking notch

You stink of shill.

> Not wanting the highest screen to bezel ratio because it offends your sense of symmetry.
> Paying top dollar for a botnet device

I can post pics but idk what else to do

Steve Jobs would roll in his grave if an iphone came with pens

They would never bundle it with the device, but I think people misunderstand Steve's comments on stylus pens. A lot of PDAs depended on a stylus as the primary touch interface for the device, which does suck. Adding support for a supplementary device to use in specialized tasks doesn't betray Steve's thoughts about pens.

Got a thin case on, nigger smack my phone onto the floor at bus stop. Phone still fine. Fuck that nigger though

it was really unfortunate but my friends s7 edge slid off his lap onto the carpet and it broke the lcd

>no touchwizz
>no bloat

Carpet? I never understand. My lg g4 dropped many times onto cement floor and only scratches. The time when it finally broke the glass, it was dropped with a pretty fast momentum. (Hanging jeans fell off the hanger along with keys, wallet and the phone)

Yes, I used it in a store and it was beautiful

>best phone

why do people fall for meme features?

i have the g6 and nothing has ever gone wrong with it even after dropping it a few times

my g2 fell out of/was kicked out of my f150 like 15 times then I was sliding out of a jetta and it broke... so sad that phone was the best but too hard to find a good front assembly

what do you think about Nokia phones? I dont use phone for media or game. I just need a reliable one for business purposes.

Nexus 5 went through the wash, what are my best options for phones around the same pricepoint ~$400 USD that won't take forever to ship?

>only apple and samsung exist

>TOUCHJIZZ IS BETTER THIS TIME I PROMISE
>every fucking year
Not falling for this again

>other brands matter

Sup Cook. Suck any new dicks lately?

they are pretty ok, pretty shit to work on though, but I understand that that means nothing to you

>sucks at literally everything else

Also
>no bloat
Lmao

All phones are fragile now because of the current meme designs philosophy.

not true current lg's are bretty ok, even though I hate working on them iphones are pretty ok, its really the curved edge meme that makes them so fragile, but ok

>I can only buy a phone if it's popular

Still stuttering compared to a year-old phone

I still use a G3. It's a handheater but still works fine after 3 years.

330euro good deal?
Also can some LG V20 owners give me their review on the phone

I did too, but then i though a first gen onscreen fingerprint scanner might have some unforeseen issues, so i went for the note8 and its almost perfect, but i realy wish samsung would start building front firing speaker phones

>virtual buttons
god I hate that shit. Why can't everything be like the s6?

People wouldn't bring it into your shop for fixing if it was theirs. It would still be under warranty.

Either that or they broke it in some way not covered by warranty, which means user fault.

Google and Apple are actually not hardware manufacturers. So they can be easily taken off the market by suppliers.

Samsung on the other hand.. doesn't have to wait for components on other manufacturers. If it doesn't have one, it just makes it.

This also means they can screw with other phone "makers" that actually don't manufacture themselves anything.

>enjoy paying 400+ just to fix your shitty memescreen
Send it in to Samsung and it's $180.

Or if you have warranty probably just a $99 deductible

>wants buttons
do you think S7 will be the last S series with a real home button?

this, it's so fucking infuriating, takes up screen space and there still is a bezel unused

Nothing makes me giggle more than poorfags and their stupid fucking phones. If your life is situated to where you spend large amounts of time on your phone for non communicative capacities, fucking kill yourself.

>LG
>quality
AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Nope. They use glass backs now.

You sound like a poorfag.

FYI I use an iPhone 7s and am most definitely updating to iPhone X so you're the poor one here. I bet you use PoorDroid.

What are they doing to them to break them? My s7 edge has some scratches but it's also fallen on concrete from 4-5 feet multiple times and taken many other tumbles. I don't even have a pig fat case on it either.

none of my business I'm just sick of poorfags calling up and then getting mad as fuck when their samesung is broken again, the absolute worst phones are the j3 and the j7 they cost more to fix the screen than the whole phone does

b..b..but my shill

>>Note 7 literally blowing up planes last year
it was PR

Fake News.
Most people can't go more than 45m without their phones, there are no samesung certified repair shops around here and they are not waiting weeks for a repair because of mailing thats for damn sure, so they buck up and pay the 400$