/fwt/

Fake watch thread, come here and share your stories about replicas, dirty homages, tips on where to buy etc. What do you have in the mail right now?

Lol I'm watching u

Right one fake

I don't understand why you'd blow money on a high end replica watch when people will just assume it's fake, even if it was a real rolex.
You don't even have to buy a submariner, literally every legitimate watch brand has their submariner clone because it's like 60 years old at this point, you certainly can't tell the difference from 2 feet away.

One on right is fake. If you can't afford a Rolex don't get a fake, get a Seiko 5 or something

>high end
That's where you're wrong kiddo, you can get an indistinguishable sub for 300 bucks these days, the chinks have mastered them due to the high demand. The watch is designed with bearing the Rolex logo and markings in mind, it does not look right without them IMO.

I can't even see the markings in your pic, it's safe to assume that that's how small they would be if looking at them from 2 feet away.
Just buy an orient ray or something, you'll get an actual warranty.

I rarely wear this, someone just dumped it to me for the keks. I also had a fake Panerai Luminor once. The glass broke when it hit a steel gate, but an original one would also be fragile if it was a ceramica.

Clean that shit nigga

Normal people don't know the difference between real and fake.

>trashy nouveau riche wrist rocks

no thanks

i never understood, who tf wears watches like these anyway, they're the ugliest thing after bro-tier watches.

people who are insecure in their wealth

Right one looks like the real one for me

Most people can't tell it's a rolex either to be honest. You might as well get a legal (as in, with another brand name) replica. The people who have some vague notion of what "a rolex" looks like are still going to recognize it, but people who actually own one aren't going to consider you as much of a clown for trying to fool them.

The right one is definitely fake.

I know the best way to tell the difference is the amount of zoom on the date wheel
I can't remember if fakes overdo or underdo the zoom, but it's one way to tell.

people who have dumb friends who won't realise that they're wearing a replica of a $10,000 watch that they bought for $250 and was made for $5, or maybe they all realise and it's just an unwritten rule that no one mentions the fact they're fake
I noticed that my (fortunately now former) room-mate is a Pakistani who spends most of his time in Dubai "because his family has a business there" had a painfully fake gold datejust when he shook my hand because the second hand ticks and he wouldn't have a $350 walmart HP laptop on the desk if he was wearing a real Rolex.

Easiest way to tell if someone is wearing a fake is by looking at their clothes.

Yeah...

I was wearing cargo shorts and a $10 t-shirt when I bought my sub.

Why did you circle all of this shit? You can tell it's fake from the hideous gold plating immediately.

Yeah man, no one can tell that your 25 year old lossless virgin NEET ass driving a 2003 Toyota Corolla is wearing a fake watch!

>lossless
what? Anyways if you're buying gold fakes with diamonds on them you're a fucking retard, subtle fakes can slide under the radar.

>You can tell it's fake from the hideous gold plating immediately.
That's affecting by lighting you retard.

Stay within your limits.

I dress dress and drive Lexus so things naturally bends in.

this

your the retard for calling him a retard

???? If you buy fake watches and look like you obviously couldn't afford what you're wearing, you are a fucking retard plain and simple.

why's that user?

Because it's the epitome of trashiness and only a neckbeard no self-awareness wouldn't realize that without having to be told.

Anons, where do you buy good fake watches?

DHGate is one place where you can get ultra-cheap replicas. I got my fake Nomos Neomatik for £4.40 on there, and other than the dog-shit strap, it's a good enough replica.

>fake Nomos Neomatik
why bother?

What's the point of buying fake watches?

It's like buying the real one without getting jewed

Be honest with me because I don't know shit about watches. Is the build quality and durability even comparable?

I've got a Bagelsport Milgauss just because I love the design so much and I can't afford a real one. I don't give a damn if somebody can tell it's fake, it's still a beautiful watch and it's even automatic.

right one is fake this one was easy

Why not?

right one is more real, look at the dials imaginary lines to the minute lines, they line more perfectly then the left one.

actually im not sure, both may be fake after all because the right ones crown looks stupid fake compared to left one.

It's the right one. The giver is the magnification lens. The right one is ~1.5x while the left one is the correct 2.5x