Synch notes privately

Is there an app like Evernote that lets you synch privately the notes you take on an android phone with a desktop and vice versa?

what i want:
>open app on phone
>write stuff
>find stuff later on app (or browser tab) on pc

what i don't want:
>create .txt file
>write stuff
>save .txt file
>locally encrypt .txt file
>upload to the could
>dowload encrypted file on pc
>decrypt file

Checklists would be nice too

Apple notes

Google keep

I think you've missed a "privately"

Pretty sure so did OP.. Just because they are not a big fucking company does not mean your notes are private.

was looking for something like this, but came to a conclusion that all the things you've described in the stuff you don't want are the only way. Plus, if you use a botnet Android - you can forget about "privately" anyway.
I use Dropbox + Emacs org mode + Orgzly on a phone.

Nowhere in the OP the size of a company have been mentioned, i thought it was obvious that i meant private by design, like a note equivalent of the many open source, audited IM apps that implement end to end encryption

Thanks for sharing your experience. My android isn't botnet though

host your own nextcloud and use their notes application

Pushbullet?

You can look into Turtl. I don't make use of all it's features, but it does what I need. Desktop and mobile clients both work fine (I'm using Android).

Look at Seafile and the like, though Seafile has weak encryption.

I myself am looking for something like this, cause I know for a fact those Google fuckers spy on your shit

Keep is the best lightweight note app around. If you're willing to sacrifice functionality for privacy, Turtl is the way to go.

Turtl actually looks decent

just fucking use one note
dont worry
no one cares about your shitty neet waifu lists

>sparkling cider
What, as opposed to still cider?

What is the purpose for this though? What usecase is different than what evernote/onenote already encompass?

At some point you need to open the app on the second client device, which is when what you're describing happens. So what is the purpose for changing that structure?

Continued;
The other way is push notifications to essentially do the same thing, but you're still consuming the same resources on the second device, just at a controlled time.

Or maybe I am confused as to what you're asking, past the answers already given. If so, i apologize.

This is the best solution, I set it up on an Aus's tinker board with a 500gb ssd usb3 drive and it is so comfy

There are also some free providers if you dont want to host your own server, there must be some drawback in using those though?

Standard Notes

turtl is probably your best bet.

Where are you facts?
Proof pls.

Standard notes. Free and encrypted. Pay money for extra cool features.