Oneplus 5t leaked

cnet.com/news/oneplus-5t-leak-picture-spotted-online/

Might have to hold off getting that note 8 if this is accurate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opteron#Opteron_A_.2828_nm.29_-_Seattle_ARM_microarchitecture
qualcomm.com/news/onq/2016/12/07/meet-qualcomm-centriq-2400-worlds-first-10-nanometer-server-processor
hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/
9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/
engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/
androidsage.com/2017/10/12/disable-oneplus-analytics-data-collection-completely/
apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
gsmarena.com/oppo_r11s_leaked_press_renders-news-27909.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Even considering chinkshit One+ garbage who literally admitted to their UI collecting user data

It's like you want to be cucked

Literally just the 5 with "Less Bezels"

Reviewers and Pajeets will love this

>collecting user data

Implying anyone else doesn't

>Implying it's somehow any better to willingly give your information to the slant eyed yellow demon

Cuck.

>6 inch screen
i really hope samsung dies for this forced bullshit meme

>Google botnet does it therefore Chink botnets are good
Okay lol

Just install lineageos

>giving a single shit about chinese botnets when it's the usa who has political influence over many other countries and not china
i bet you don't even have a russian email address

>qhd

Doubt it

They love their shitty 1080p

It looks good but it's too expensive.

For a few dollars extra you can get an S8 with a vastly better camera, waterproofing and an sd slot

A fucking pocket phone has more cores than a MacBook Pro

>tfw macs can barely sustain 0.8 GHz on 2 cores under load
Either x86 was a mistake or macs are the shittiest laptops on earth

Both are true, ARM and Power are the future

This.

>Either a tried and true CPU architecture type is bad, or a company who has proven time and time again that they value aesthetics over performance is at fault.

Hmmm

This. 5.2'' is as big as I'm willing to go, and I have larger hands than average. Anything above that is just not comfortable to use with one hand, and I don't want to be forced to use two hands at all times. Plus, not everyone uses cargopants, and large phones are annoying to carry on pockets.
Fuck this large phone meme.

RISC-V

x86 is a shitty arch

Then why haven't we seen mass adoption? I was at my office last week and boss told me of a $30K order of epyc server blades to replace our aging xeon ones.

Where are the ARM or RISC-V blades?

>A few more dollars

Not everyone lives in the USA, in my country the S8 is 729 €, and that's with a 100€ discount. I'm sure the rest of Europe is no different.

My 1+1 is shitting itslef so I need a new reason to upgrade.

I hope this one has OIS

>epyc
enjoy constant segfaults

Being strong armed by the Intel monopoly.
There will be a breakthrough once ARM continues to improve exponentially and housefire x86 only makes marginal improvements.

UMA

That was due to linux. We use windows servers in our place.

There's nothing stopping ARM manufacturers from making server blades. Also did you just admit ARM is trash? Because that would explain why there's no ARM server blades.

>Windows Server
This conversation is over, lmao

i think someone has proven that (right now) an ARM cpu with the performance of a x86 cpu would actually draw more power

it sure is, you filthy neet

he did say "at my office", and that's where windows server is used you know
there is this thing called work

Should be fine after flashing.

That's an understatement. AMD tried to make ARM relevant.

The result: 35 fucking watts for essentially 2 intel atom SoC performance

I was sure Qualcomm made some.

No, AMD made them and they're absolute garbage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opteron#Opteron_A_.2828_nm.29_-_Seattle_ARM_microarchitecture

Linux occupies over 80% of all servers, the rest are just idiots who got shilled.

Do you know how I know that you don't have a job?

>Linux occupies over 80% of all servers
and most of these aren't typical office servers

My bad, they're still in an experimental stage.
>qualcomm.com/news/onq/2016/12/07/meet-qualcomm-centriq-2400-worlds-first-10-nanometer-server-processor

this desu

>no keyboard
>no removable battery
>no sd card slot
what's the point of upgrading these days? The better specs aren't helping anything.

> aren't typical office servers
Hypervisors and some containers.
> spiceworks
> community dedicated to Windows

I don't live in America either.

And the s8 has dropped alot in price since it's launch, you can get one for only 580 euro now here, which is like 30 euro's extra over the OPO 5

>tfw intel already crushed ARM's remaining hope in the server market

Buy smaller phones? It's not hard fuckwit

smaller phones aren't flagships or have other issues

I got an s7 recently for cheapo and it's literally goat, perfect size aswell

>touchwizz

Is literally not an issue anymore since 6.0

But if you want to pass on the perfect Phone because of a meme, go ahead

>touchwizz

>"Look mom, I posted it again! XD"

epic

but does it have a headphone jack

Thanks for providing your own proof.

THIS THIS THIS
Could someone please tell me why people living outside of China care about a chinese company collecting data? I mean, chinese government can't do shit with it and they won't pass it to the US or any other government. But people still get so fucking angry when someone mentions that chinese app is spying on them, while they're fine with google logging every aspect of their lives which actually might have influence on their future, since 99% of data google collects is passed to NSA.

>touchwizz

i bet they're just nsa shills or brainwashed americans

>activate a rudimental function as root access
>lose around half of the fuctions the phone comes with and half of the resale value

>resell value
What are you, poor? I still have my S6 and Z3C I paid full price up front with cash. Gonna buy the Note 8 full price up front with cash too.

Dis↑
/thread

google does it, apple does it, microsoft does it, blackberry does it, who doesn't do it?

At least they don't sell that data to unknown 3rd parties and the feds like apple does.

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/

9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/

engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/

>no SD card
Who gives a shit?

this, why would you need that? or a removable battery?
why would anyone need a screen if you get a notification led anyway

I honestly thought microsd cards were a meme until I found out 4K 60fps video on the Note 8 uses 1GB/minute.

1TB mSD cards fucking when?

For everyone complaining about botnet, it's easily removed with 1 command in adb. Can you do the same with the others?

Post a link if you're gonna make a claim like that Francisco

>perfect
>touchwizz
>bloatware
jej

androidsage.com/2017/10/12/disable-oneplus-analytics-data-collection-completely/

I bought the OnePlus X and they stopped supporting it after 6 months. Never again.

That shit hasn't been an issue in Samsung's flagships in years. My note 5 still runs flawlessly not to mention the new Note 8 I got. Keep pushing that meme though to fit in you sheep.

>another price increase
never settle indeed

>3.5mm Jack not listed
I hope this has a headphone jack

Oh boy more snapdragon 835. When is snapdragon going to make a new chipset?

Matter of fact - I am and paying for my hobbies without working does force me into strange situations most of the time.

Next year as it does every year the S9 series will be the first to see the Snapdragon 845

>no curved cirner screen
what kind of magick is this?

Qualcomm makes the Snapdragon SoC's. They'll release a "successor" to the 835 when they feel like it because they have a monopoly on mobile SoC's.

Apple doesn't.

Proof?

Snapdragon isn't intel. They'll release a new SoC next year.

I looked, they collect a lot

apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/

So the people who are too poor to have a data center are dumb enough to use windows. Sounds about right

people are suggesting that it will be a lot like, if not literally the same phone as this.
gsmarena.com/oppo_r11s_leaked_press_renders-news-27909.php

That chart doesn't show who actually paid for their copy of windows.

Anyway I'd rather pirate windows 10 than use any of the thousands of dogshit linux distros available.

Spiceworks' software runs exclusively on Windows. Most big *nix shops aren't going to buy everything linux and then make a windows box to run software to track everything.

Certain things like running WTS or Citrix for VDI is going to require Windows Server if you want to offer an environment to run Windows based apps.

But Linux on VMware has been eating both legacy UNIX and Windows alive in server marketshare in the web server and enterprise application markets.

Back in the day you had *NIX which was more stable and powerful but the good flavors required you to buy hardware from your vendor (Solaris from SUN, AIX from IBM, HP-UX from HP, etc...) or you could buy Windows which ran on a variety of much cheaper hardware and just license the OS.

Then came the rise of enterprise Linux. Now with Vmware + enterprise Linux flavors like RHEL + SLES you can get 96%+ of the feature set that the expensive *nix flavors offer, but often cheaper than windows (since licensing of the Linux server varieties are a lot cheaper than Windows server).

Use of Windows widely in larger enterprises largely isn't common outside of Exchange and related servers (Lync/Skype, Active directory, etc.)... there are exceptions, like Lexmark and ExxonMobil (who run large shops that are predominately Windows based), but they are the exception, not the norm.

will the screen still be upside down? (jelly screen)

They're the same company aren't they?

wtf, i hate superior phones now!

lol talking to shit to other neets, neat!

>they could literally put the screen on right this time and it’s an upgrade
Can’t wait.

>anno domini MMXVII
>oled
>UFS storage