Dead man switch

>be a Sup Forums-dwelling autistic nolife
>90% of your life is digital
>some of the digital goods you own have real monetary value: domain names, websites you operate, servers you run, crypto wallets, paypal-like wallets, accounts on certain services etc.
>some of them would have sentimental value to your relatives and friends: your emails, photos, notes, ideas, projects, code, drawings etc. (let's say your disks are encrypted)
>get hit by a bus and all that shit is gone forever

How would you go about making sure your selected relative (but only them) gets keys to your digital kingdom after your sudden death (but only then)?

>inb4 nobody cares about your fizzbuzz implementation you faggot
For the sake of discussion, let's say you have an equally autistic brother who cares deeply.

if anything, when i die
i want every fucking thing to die with me.
I hope this shit isnt seen by another human being.

The best thing about being dead is not caring about stuff anymore. You will not feel sorry for people not having access to photos they really could've taken themselves if they gave a flying fuck about you.

I don't think they would notice me dying.

:(

>they didn't even called on Christmas this time

>i want every fucking thing to die with me.

It will. When you die your perception of the whole universe ceases. For you the whole universe doesn't exist anymore, never existed in the first place and never will in the future ever.

encrypt your shit, put your key in a sealed testament.

talk to your lawyer about it.

>they didn't even called on Christmas this time

christmas hasn't happened yet

Maybe from your perspective.

I meant 2016 Xmas you dumb fuck.
I'm all alone but even my mom wants me in her life

I'm pretty sure Christmas happened at least a few times already.

When I die fuck it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to fucking tell

god is the creator not an individual in the creation, the universe continues to exist and all the fucked up shit on OPs hard drive will too after he dies, he wont care though he'll be dead obviously. solipsism is gay dude

wheres brain proofs kid ??? fuckin pussy virgin athiest kid ahahaha

My brother know my steam password. All is good.

If you choose the right person then it shouldn't be a problem that he knows the passwords when you are still alive.

I've once done something like that.

Created an encrypted thumbdrive with all my passwords and keys on it.

The password was splited with Shamir's Secret Sharing and i gave a part of it to some of my friends. The thumbdrive have my parents.

Was a few years ago and i'm pretty sure my friends lost their part of the key till now.

This

Was about to post this. This is the right answer.
When you can no longer observe the universe it ceases to exist. OPs brother wont exist anymore when you die. For you of course.

>He has friends and family that care about him.

You need to go back to ruddit, normie.

well ur gay, u gay boy

What I would do is to set up a progran in a server I log into frequently to send me an email if I don't log in in a long time, and then if I don't "answer" the email, the server then sends an email with instructions to the right person.

i remember highschool

>(let's say your disks are encrypted)
They will also have to take the time to back up the drives so likely the data won't get lost if the drive fails. Lots of things in history have been lost and "some" of our data will also get lost in time. Nothing is permanent. Also what is a will?
Why didn't you call? You are also expected to call.

I hope you have a nice holiday this year, user.

>store all your passwords in cleartext on a server

Eh most of my files are useless (pirated shit and games.) I would just let the files to die with me.

Not him, but you could encrypt your "death message" with the intended receipent's public GPG key. Or, better yet, put the private key to decrypt the message in your will.