All that people on Sup Forums constantly bitching about Windows 10 being bad

>All that people on Sup Forums constantly bitching about Windows 10 being bad
Why don't you guys just stay on 7 or 8.1? Or even better, just use any other OS available out there?
I thought this was a technology board, yet I see people who literally don't want to leave their confort zone. What the fuck, seriously. Are you guys that much of a shiteater?

Pisses me off that their reasons are fucking stupid too.
I use Neon, but I used to use W10 and it's pretty darn good. Only thing I don't like about Windows is how long it takes to have everything set up, but it works well enough.

I don't like windows 10, everything about it is bad in my opinion even after 4 mayor updates, that's why I returned to 8.1.
People have to be total masochists or Sup Forumsirgins to stay on 10 and keep complaining about it

no support for new hardware without having to work around...
win 10 sucks but as more hardware restrictions come out there will come a time when 7 or 8.1 wont be an option

>Why don't you guys just stay on 7 or 8.1?
We do.
But 10 gets shilled too much, because it's worse than both.

When microsoft end support of 7 and 8.1, i'll just jump to linux. I've tried some distros before, literally the only think I'll miss are videogames, and even that doesn't matter much since i don't play that much

>can't disable automatic updates

I have to use it for work. Why the fuck did they remove recent folders, and when you force it back via registry edits you can't have it appear in the quick access bit when exporting files???

Why wait install Linux mint right now and start tinkering

>why do you criticize it
Probably because it gets shilled as being "perfect"

>because it gets shilled as being "perfect"
Literally nowhere. Every place you see discussing w10 is about people complaining about errors and how shit it is

fag

Oh boohoo, is the little winfag upset that people shit-talk his shitOS? Cry me a fucking river. Windows 10 is trash, your post is trash, and so are you. Kys

happens every os, Windows 7 sucks, XP is better, 8 sucks, 7 better, 10 sucks, 8 better... people do hate change, but when they are forced they usually justify it with some service pack or whatever made it usable argument.

I'm 100% positive that any and all meaningful complaints about W10 would stop if Microsoft made an official announcement that W7 will continue being supported indefinitely and is not planned to ever be superseded by W10.

As it stands, W10 is a "sidegrade" OS to W7, but parent company fails to recognize that and keeps trying to force W10 as the only choice and, worse even, is using destructive means to do so.

No fucking surprise that people who consider W7 superior are angry. It's only logical.

nice work conveniently leaving out vista nigger boy

except 8 still sucks, 8.1 sucks, 10 sucks, 10 creator's sucks.
7 were the last good Windows, and still were worse than XP that in turn were worse to 2000

reminder that about as many people use XP as win8.1

they just need to add a button to remove all the spying bullshit and it would be an alternative to 7.

>7 were the last good Windows, and still were worse than XP that in turn were worse to 2000
pretty much this

Why the hell do you care? Who the FUCK are you?!

I'm on POSReady 2009, why? Because it is still security patch supported and XP is the best.

>Waahhhh don't make fun of my glorified gaming console.

Anyone bitching about Windows 10 deserves their fate. Windows 7 still works just fine.

He's not defending Windows 10, you know

>8.1 sucks
>7 was the last good Windows
But 8.1 is just a slightly faster 7. What are you smoking? Unless your autism was so huge that the metro screen was a massive dealbreaker

metro is a dealbreaker.

I just hate that 10 is dogshit and I know it, yet sooner or later, inevitably Micro$oft is finally going to put out a Windows 10 store exclusive game that I actually need

>Why don't you guys just stay on 7 or 8.1?
we do
the issue is we have to work with 10 on a daily basis anyway