So when will China break into the CPU/GPU market and lower prices? Those jews need some competition

So when will China break into the CPU/GPU market and lower prices? Those jews need some competition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can expect some type of AI-orientated processor to come out of China, but don't get your hopes up for video game shit.

You must gove them the project first, then they'll make a poorly finished, low durability, cheapskate version of it.

>when
When they buy Imagination. That will happen soon, and the MIPS platform with the recent GPU tech will fall into their hands.

>AI-orientated processor to come out of China
will be bribeable.

This is so far from the truth it's laughable

Maybe 10 years ago it would be true but china is quite clearly the home of precision manufacturing now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson

It'll be garbage just like every other thing China has designed. They could figure out high speed rail, how are they supposed to figure out advanced processor architectures?

*couldn't

They already do, there's plenty of ARM chink SoCs, there was the MIPS Loongson and VIA is practically theirs and makes a not too awful AMD64 octa core SoC

Doesn't Tianhe 2 supercomputer use their own processors?=

LOL

>AI-orientated processor to come out of China,
I wish japan wasn't cuked by USA and we had prolog based computers.

They only bought it for ripping off Apple. Also all relevant staff left to Apple too.

>china is quite clearly the home of precision manufacturing now
kek
Still can't make a fucking ball for a pen.

>buy chinese GPU
>fire up favorite game
>it's suddenly rendering nothing but rice farms

You really want Xi Jiping having access to your computer to mine bitcoins off your back?

Build some semiconductor factory because muh fake china do it.

Buy some license architecture company or use RISC - V because muh japs own ARM.

China will build IoT or supercomputer chips inside smartphone or PC hardware.

Yeah why not xi jipen won't send me a message threatening me that my ip will be uncovered to 2k games because i pirated nba 2k17

Chinese socs have a nice trackrecord of botnet for hoarding data. Most recent happened with dogee.

>botnet for hoarding data

Some phones call back to china, all of them call back to US.

as soon as they can design a superior GPU

[spoiler]
protip: never

You mean mediatek?

Mediatek doesn't respect GPL, fuck chinese GPUs and CPUs