Last week I saw keyboard thread and I thought that you guys could help me...

Last week I saw keyboard thread and I thought that you guys could help me. I know that Sup Forums is not a buyers guide but I still ask you: which of this 3 midi keyboards would you guys choose? They're pretty much the same price (cheap) and similar specs.
> MIDITECH Klawiatura i2 mini 32
> Korg nanoKEY 2
> M-AUDIO KEYSTATION MINI 32II
I think I will go for one with the 32keys but white korg matches my pc setup and is really slim and nice. I would use it on both pc and sometimes on mobile when Im bored. CAn you guys help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3V5407d6HFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you need a keyboard? just program the sequence of tones.

I've been playing around with fl studio and its really nice to use, but it would be mutch better with a keyboard

Dont know the other 2 but the nanokey is shit, avoid
Any chink usb controller will be better, too bad you're using FL, the Launchkey is awesome, automap in Live is a godsend

I mean I've used it a bit
any recommendations for other programms apart those 2?
Im pretty sure I saw the exact m-audio when i was searching on aliexpress, it had no name tho

M-audio is literally a brand of chink clones now, so any random controller you might find that looks like an m-audio will be exactly the same.
Been using Live for 7 years now, so dont know what else to recomend, never got a hold of FLs workflow. Reaper is alright if you want a simple DAW, but for production you can't beat Live

Thanks user

Akai APC Key 25
80$, beats all of your options. Akai is pretty nice in the cheap-shit sector.

i dont think it will be that cheap here but i look for it

>Korg nanoKEY
I remember when I first saw the line released in 2008 or so I immediately fell in love. Get one of these, for me please.

Maudio isn't that great in terms of quality in general. I had an Maudio oxygen, and it was ok. Just ok, really

>Korg nanoKEY
I have the first nanokey. didn't like it. barely any key travel. felt like tapping my fingers on a rubber surface. This made playing loud or soft notes difficult to estimate. Don't know about the newer korg nanos

I have the Nanokey 2 + Nanocontrol 2. Pretty good. I produced my first album with it, and got nominated for the most prestigious music awards in my country. Haven't used them for a few years now though.

Moldavia?

Can I ask some noob questions?

I want to pick up a keyboard of some kind but I'm fairly broke and obviously I'm going to suck, so I'm not trying to drop $500 right away. What's a good beginner keyboard?

I'd like to be able to plug in headphones (is this standard?), 32 key minimum (I hope I said that right), effects (what do I do for effects? Do I try to get a keyboard WITH effects?), memory card maybe...

Please help and Thank you in advance.

Fuck I meant 88 keys! Whatever is ideal for beginners.

Slovakia, but close.

I bough this week Novation Launchkey Mini. Haven't tested yet to have an opinion but it looks great.
I've had the Korg nanoPAD2 for years and it's awesome.
Without looking further details I would go for the nanoKEY2. Almost bought that instead of Launchkey.
nanoPAD2 is really playful, sturdy and great for improvising.

This

OP get the microkey 37. It's way better and its affordable.

If you actually want an 88 key keyboard you may as well just spring for a nice one.

If you're new, I'd buy a cheap 3, 4, or 5 octave keyboard with a MIDI out.

Don't get a MIDI "controller" — those can't play by themselves. Get a keyboard that has a MIDI out.

If you're serious about playing and making music I'd get something that's nice to play on, like one of the arturia keylabs. Also comes with some neat sounds. rocking pic related since about 2 years now.

are you fucking retarded?

Yeah my ex told me to get at least 4 octaves but she had no suggestions on any particular models.

But I am noting that about the MIDI-out. Thank you sir.

can't really recommend anything in particular to OP but for a brand that's often recommend i've had pretty bad luck with m-audio. my delta 44 sound card just died one day and both my prokeys 88 and axiom 49 had shit keys, like in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=3V5407d6HFA

Current M-Audio interfaces are terrible, I had two m-tracks die just because while recording, they should be avoided at all cost.
Controllers are generic chinks with a the m-audio label, I own pic related, it just says Origin 25 that I payed around $50 years ago, it has midi out and survived extreme abuse, still works perfectly. Seen the same exact controller with different geberic labels for years

I refuse to believe that isn't a shop

I don't know shit about music theory, is there any reason to get a keyboard?