Be an ugly stereotypical computer geek

>be an ugly stereotypical computer geek
>get a new job in IT field
>all co-workers in my department look like pic related, smell good and are all around nice guys
>feel like an outcast
How do I deal with this?

Are these people even real? I don't understand, they all have the same cookie-cutter personality, and no this isn't some fedoralord euphoria post, but they really just feel like NPCs.

Take a shower and stop being such a little bitch. Holy shit.

Be yourself, trust yourself, there's no such person as you. GL&HF. That's all you should care about.

They're definitely real.
Attractive men are usually more intelligent, they don't get by simply on their looks alone.

I notice a response like this often comes from ugly nerds who think they can justify their ugliness and poor hygiene with their power level, but then they enter the workforce and discover that not only are they ugly, their they severely overestimated their skills and they often perform worse than attractive guys who didn't waste their childhood on the computer.

You lying little faggot.

Kill yourself neet, you don't even have a job.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

work your ass off while they're busy getting laid and become buddha

Stop being ugly, OP. If your company has a free gym, use it.

also speaking from personal experience. i grew up ugly and awkward and had little friends. i spent a lot of my childhood alone and on my computer.

grew up and turned out to be a mostly normal person. i look alright and i practice decent hygiene. still retained my childhood experiences though. i dont give a shit about being alone in my house doing boring shit all day while my friends get trashed. i don't really care about going to parties, even though i get invited to them often. i used to do that for like a year and realized i didn't even care about it anymore like i thought i did when i was a kid and felt alone when no one ever invited me to their birthday party or to go watch a movie. i used to cry about that shit and now i don't give a fuck about it anymore. now i can spend more time doing things i like and i don't give a shit about people judging me for it. i'll sit at home for 18 hours a day on my computer and no fucks given. girls can laugh at me for being a geek but secretly they want my dick, that's what i tell myself at least.

there are probably a lot of people like me who you work with that you think are total chads. just go up and talk to them, they're probably cool. be friends with them don't just sulk in your cubicle. not everyone who looks good as an adult grew up beautiful and popular. a lot of my friends now who are 9/10 no homo have hilarious facebook histories where they have pics of them as an awkward pizza face 15 year old wearing hollister and cargo shorts hanging out with their nerd friends. most of them are probably pretty genuine people who had a hard time like you but just happened to develop into a good looking person.

be strong OP. you'll make it. or maybe you wasted your life being a sulking bastard and now you're both ugly and stupid. life will take a shit on you like that sometimes.

Shower daily, brush teeth, and stop giving a fuck about the things you can't control.

OP, I bet you actually look fine but you have low self esteem.

>work your ass off while they're busy getting laid and become buddha

this honestly feels like you are being indirectly cuckolded by them

shoot up the place

Just be yourself.

get laid & hopeless faggot

>thick rim glasses
>shaved sides
>attractive

This is literally how ghetto arabs on welfare dress in Europe. What the fuck is wrong with burgers.

> chad.jpg
He's clearly gay.
>feel like an outcast
> How do I deal with this?
Give a head.

Same situation except they are all exercise freaks. I don't get it.

exercise

Work hard, gather their trust, make them dependent from you, build in backdoors, make their lives miserable so they all quit, sell their servers then.

Hygeine, exercise and a good haircut will do a lot for even the ugliest guy

Maybe you should dress like that, smell good, and be an all around nice guy too op.

>"ghetto arabs on welfare"
>pretending you're European

/thread

nah dude i can confirm. am swedish.

Never in my life have I seen a ghetto Arab dressed like that
t. German

OP it saddens me to no end that you are such a faggot that this shit matters to you. Grow the fuck up.

Learn to capitalize sentences, homo

Literally anyone can smell good. Brush your teeth, shower daily with a pleasant smelling shampoo and body wash, and do your laundry. I'm amazed that people can live without doing these basic things. I've been NEET for six years now and even I can manage to give enough of a shit to not be a disgusting neckbear.

Offer them your boipucci

Dye your hair to some aposematic color. Possibly change gender.

this 2bh

I've found that these people are also idiots. But, they get the jobs & promotions because of their people skills rather than their actual experience and ability to work.

This world is full of bullshit.

Spend some time taking care of yourself.

Shower daily, get clothes that fit your body type, maybe work out?

Just because you're ugly, doesn't mean you can't have confidence and confidence makes you more desirable.

Obviously you don't have a SO, but at least you have a job.

Spend some time improving yourself, little by little.