Anyone have the textbook for the CompTIA A+ cert...

Anyone have the textbook for the CompTIA A+ cert? I'm a poorfag who can't find it on any trackers and 35 shekel for a textbook is kinda pricy.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2337e5203f8a94749ee0b95c238ed455840a3d12&dn=Complete+CompTIA+A%2B+Guide+to+IT+Hardware+and+Software+-+7th+Edit&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

were you banned from google or something?

I'm a tard and used the wrong keywords, thanks for the textbook

Fucking hell it's 2824 pages. Lots of pictures though.

Yeah, need to print out the textbook so this isn't really optimal but thanks anyway man

Print it out....why?
Just buy a cheapo eReader/tablet and load the pdf up on a reader application. It'll cost the same amount of money.

religion requires that I can't use electricity for a day, figured ill read the book during that day plus I get too easily distracted when i read things on a tablet/computer

>religion requires that I can't use electricity for a day
Did your religion forbid harnessing a force similar to that of lightning?

>Mormons in Sup Forums

I'm an orthodox jew, cant light fires on the holy day and electricity is considered to be a form of fire, esp when it causes stuff to heat up.

kill yourself

Electricity is categorically not fire. You fucking Jews are retarded.

>jews

Electricity is not a form of fire.
Your body runs on AND creates electricity.
Unless you're going to stop your heart for a day, you're going to be using electricity whether your religion permits it or not.

doesn't that also prevent you from studying anything besides the Torah on the holy day too, you fucking retard?

In Judaism, there is a concept of distancing one's self from sin by, as the talmud says, "building a fence around a fence". This generally results in forbidding things similar to things that may lead one to violate the laws derived from God's word. In that vein, to prevent the accidental creation of a fire (which is associated with work), the manipulation or use of electricity or fire-causing tools like matches is prohibited

>Fire is work
I guess arsonists are the hardest working people in the world then

lmao yea, go ahead and print those 2000 pages out pal, you sound like comptia certs are right up your alley

lol
>poo in looooooo
>o
>o

>i
>n

>l
>o
>o

dad?

The entire role of electricity and if it's fire or not is controversial, I kinda just condensed it down. Electricity poses 2 problems:

First, the fire thing. It's controversial but to make

I'm not the same user who wants the book and I'm not Jewish, I just took a religious studies course once.

rip im retarded

to continue:

to make it simple, I just go along with the electricity thing because the majority of rabbis agree with that interpretation. Regardless if they were correct or not, there's another problem

second, you're not allowed to complete a circuit since it's considered a form of building, something that's also not allowed.

again its all magic sky fairy shit but w/e

Yeah, Varg has a burning passion to work on renovating old churches.

google gen lib

Just go to your library and rent one. You are jewish so you should be use to getting things from there since it's all free.

i'm taking mine monday, dude just go to quizlet and search for related flashcards and watch professor messer. all you'll ever need.

MOMMY