Why Windows 10 installation so creepy?

Why Windows 10 installation so creepy?

They're trying to be friendly. If you think that's creepy, then it's no wonder you have no friends.

A pedofag going "Heeey kids, want some candy?" in order to lure children is also "trying to be friendly". If you think that's not creepy, get help.

No that whole image does look kinda creepy.
I think it's the font.

>63071607
Finally. I thought I was the only one who was put off by my OS trying to be my friend.

Fuck off Microsoft!

>being afraid of pedos
Are you 12?

The whole "Hi!" thing creeps me the fuck out.

>the marxists are trying to normalize pedophilia again now that they have normalized homosexuality

this is win10 as a human

Some of them actually are sketchy.
> All your files are where you left them.
The wording on this one is just plain wrong. I had idiot users calling me, demanding to know what I did to their systems.

Pajeets.

I always read these messages using the voice of Bruce from Family Guy, for added spoopy.

>collapsing the DOW index, which makes currency just a fancy green paper

It's like they're not even trying, tho

This. I had to leave the room and wait till it was finished.
>Hi!
>no answer
>ok raep you next week

post that comic pls

>>>/sqt/

Ok I agree that the whole windows 10 shtick is retarded but leaving the room? Comon now Sup Forums, you're supposed to just look at your screen and be like
>wow, whoever thought this was a good idea is retarded
not
>wow, windows 10 is a super creepy software, i wonder what it's thinking as I sit here

This image is a shill. Fair warning.

For me it's the change from "Your computer is doing X" to "We are doing X" in all system maintenance related messages.

Because it was Google translated from Hindi

Someone explain...how is that creepy? Haven't you guys been dooted so many times that it shouldn't be spooky anymore?

For real though. I don't get how these messages are "creepy".

microsoft trying to be hip xd literally never works. They should go back to neutral corporate image and leave being cool to gnu/linux.

It sounds like something someone would say while holding a pillow against your face.