Looks like destiny 2 is optimized for ryzen. non smt threads appear to be the ones getting loaded

looks like destiny 2 is optimized for ryzen. non smt threads appear to be the ones getting loaded.

>hur dur muh dur dur ryzen will never get game optimizations.
what now intel shills?

Seeing all 8 cores working together makes me hard

That doesn't look like a free as in freedom operating system

>CPU
>11%
I wonder what frame rate it's running at...

the game when out of focus cuts usage. in focus i get 70 - 90 (90 is my cap with vsync) and when out of focus drops down to 30.

game normally uses a little over 20%. mind you windows cpu usage shows entire cpu usage. all 16 thread uage. so on average 20% of my 16 threaded 1800x is getting used.

That's actually really neat.
You could still multitask a fuckload with a 60fps cap on the game...

why i got a 1800x. multi-tasking galore.
makes mine very hard as well

Back to Sup Forums you trogdolyte
Sup Forums isn't a videogayme benchmark board

>Optimised for Poozen™
>still loses to a stock quad core i5 at its max overclock

I guess there's only so much a developer can do when the performance is so low...

>gamers nexus
what's next? toms hardware? you probably buy diablotek psu's.

>Th-those don't count! Only (((AdoredTV)))'s benchmarks count!!!

to give amd some credit, there WERE ryzen optimizations since the beta in august and now release. see pic related, its the august beta results.

overall destiny is dx11 and seeing it actually taking advantage of many threads is actually pretty great. though its draw calls and such as sting heavily single threaded bound. but seeing the humble low clocked r7 1700 non x delivering 144hz it's actually doing pretty damn well.

it would be interesting if gamers nexus tossed broadwell-e and skylake-x in there. i mean they used a shitty g4560 that no one cares about. it would be interesting to see how intel's 6, 8, and 10 cores did in the game. especially broadwell-e since ryzen does hover around broadwell-e performance.

it would have been nice if they used dx12. the xbox one pretty much uses first draft of dx 12, dx 11.3. but seeing how it IS a nvidia sponsored title on PC i can see why they went with dx 11.

release shows the 7600k at 181fps. 6 fps shy of the 7700k with ht.
beta shows the 7600k at 157 fps. 14 fps shy of the 7700k.

also the 7600k has bigger gains from beta to release with 24 fps increase compared to 17 with the 7700k. mind you the 7700k having most of its lead over the 7600k thanks to its higher clock speeds. this is noted with the i3-8350k which is a solid quad core clocked at 4ghz. compared to 3.8ghz.

it appears destiny 2 really doesn't max out more than 4 cores. ht doesn't appear to give the game any sort of real boost. so even though it can use more than 4 threads, it really doesn't take advantage of them.

eh, its still a dx11 game. so not surprised. though it would be cool if gamer nexus did a amd gpu run along side its nvidia. to see if the gap is lower with ryzen + radeon vs intel since a few games recently have shown ryzen getting higher frames when paired with radeon. even intel has seen an increase too.

Repeat after me
>Gayzen is trash for gaming

10% worse is not trash, dipshit.

This is not how those hats works.

When the mid tier, cheaper counterpart from Intel with half the amount of cores is beating it, it's trash.
Fuck off with your memes.

scream all you want, threads like these will never not belong here

Videocards are technology. Take your complaint to

isnt GN that used high settings on the gpu test becuase in highest nvidia was FAR behind?
HAHAHAHAHAH

No. They tested both and presented results for both. The 1080 Ti was comfortably at the top of the chart in both.

>>>>>>>>>>>>And fuck off.

>max overclock
>the noise
ugh no thanks

Is it fall creators update or outdated shit10 which lose to win7 on ryzen?

>Sup Forums