/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user chinks himself • user gets fucked on by by banggood • user got a 20Ah Xiaomi powerbank. Didn't realise how big it was • user got a hello kitty tiny mouse • They wont ship his darts. Fuck! • user got a Datafrog console. Review coming soon • user seeks chink help for his tinnitus • user got some safety razors for $8• user got some LED strips and some touchscreen gloves • user recommends this multimeter • user is assblasted his package is slow • I review some chinky IEMs • user hates gearbest support Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2017-Latest-TEVO-Tarantula-Prusa-i3-3D-Printer-DIY-kit-Smooth-Printing-Mks-base-Board-2/32788641698.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-NEW-HOT-3-0-Inch-8-Bit-PVP-Portable-Handheld-Game-Console-Childhood-Classic-Game/32604795095.html
aliexpress.com/item/Data-Frog-Portable-Handheld-Game-Players-Built-in-638-Classic-Games-Console-8-Bit-Retro-Video/32823459096.html
ebay.ca/itm/USB-ionic-Oxygen-Bar-Freshener-Air-Purifier-ionizer-For-Laptop-Black-White-LW/172396563108?hash=item2823a2caa4:g:pDkAAOSwKOJYGp2l
youtube.com/watch?v=j0ov27wqB3o
wihatools.com/sys-4-esd-safe-micro-bit-26-piece-set
youtu.be/DvweOYJ9lys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no chink gf

Hi, dear
Feel free to contact us ,we are here with you all the time.
Kind Regards.
Shelly

So does this meme apply to clothing on aliexpress if i'm a chink?

I replied to you in the last thread. You're just looking for someone to give you confirmation. Accept the truth.
>No, user. You'll look great in chink clothes! uwu

What's the cheapest place to buy a gpd pocket?

You only solved the frame problem. Cloth and quality still shit.

iktf

anyone got deals on a 300+ amp BLDC controller? Ali has some, but they're all north of $400.

>USB-MIDI cable STILL "accepted by airline"

Just got my 3d printer from aliexpress. Hope it’ll be good, gonna assemble it this weekend or tomorrow.
Wish me luck.

Good luck user, tell us all about it.

LINK FAGGOT

what model? If it was advertized as an Anet be prepared to get a Tronxy/no-name clone

Yes will do.

>aliexpress.com/item/2017-Latest-TEVO-Tarantula-Prusa-i3-3D-Printer-DIY-kit-Smooth-Printing-Mks-base-Board-2/32788641698.html

Chose this because of free shipping.

Who makes these threads

aliexpress.com/item/2016-NEW-HOT-3-0-Inch-8-Bit-PVP-Portable-Handheld-Game-Console-Childhood-Classic-Game/32604795095.html

This thing looks fucking awesome. whats the drawbacks?

Im buying one, but if its good Ill probably get another two for christmas pressies.

Ill post a review here too, hopefully the other user will review his.

the discord pajeet ref-link shill and his "friends"
sometimes the telegram autist gets in there first
and sometimes the op doesnt have any links to 3rd party safe-spaces, and both of them try, and fail, to shitpost the thread into oblivion

not worth the money. its all shit.

leave the clothes making up to the indians.

>Frog

NAZIS

I once saw a chink dress shirt that was literally glued together

I got this, which seems kind similar:
aliexpress.com/item/Data-Frog-Portable-Handheld-Game-Players-Built-in-638-Classic-Games-Console-8-Bit-Retro-Video/32823459096.html

It's not too bad but the screen is pretty glitchy.

The games are kinda funny too. If you leave the "game card" you get like a hundred romhacks, where all the sprites and titles are changed so it doesn't appear like a copyrighted game.
When you remove the card you get a different menu with 500 unmodified roms but with confusing Engrish titles.
When you open that card you find there's nothing in it but a tiny unpopulated pcb that just shorts some contacts together - nothing is actually stored on it.

haha nothing beats the chinese products though.

reminds me of this

>leave the clothes making up to the indians.

Or Sri Lankans/Yugoslavians.

>mfw clothes made in the 1980s by these are fucking invincible

>mfw broken external drive enclosure laying around
I've been really tempted to shove my old 128MB USB stick in it and wire it up so it looks legit. Either that or shove a Pi in it.

Any good watch tools that won't break? How about a multi screwdriver set

chinesium is a rare and amazing metal. It seems to be made of steel but its about as malleable as copper

I doubt you'll find anything good for cheap.

The Jakemy sets are nice and more than hard enough for tiny watch screws.

Heh heh

Bought chink weeb shirt. I hope I got the size right.

Any good chink precision balance? I want one so I can autistically prepare my coffee.

scales with .0 presicion are fine form the chinks.
probably .00 as well but more that that will be to hard to ship across the world imo.

>L
that's a western S, so if you're a prepubescent boy you'll be fine, if not, shit out of luck

I am basically a skeleton. I wear XS Dutch size and S European.

Unfortunately I'm not as cute as a prepubescent boy.

Please could you borrow your cousin's girl clothes and take few photos for us[experts] to decide abou that.

wut

Go ask /fa/, I'm sure they'll know and not bully you a lot

I wish I had a girl to borrow clothes.

why don't you just buy one and post results

im trying to communicate with the chinks but im doing so peacefully as to not scare them away

Koop gewoon het zelfde ding van logitech, domoor.

kankerhomo

kijk eens wie het zegt, kankerlijer

What earbuds are best? I just want something that wont stop working in a few months

What Goybest shipping method is least likely to get inspected at customs? Buying a phone, central Europe.
DHL is like $3 and should be much faster, but obviously not worth $40 VAT, if all the packages are inspected.

I'm guessing Registered air mail would say it's something worth $10 on the package and get past fine? I never had to pay anything so far, but only bought one phone (from BG), and it took a month to get here.

Speaking from experience in Portugal, at least, if you use something that passes through their spain warehouse chances of being stopped by customs are lowered. (Provided you are part of the Schengen area),
DHL is 100% guaranteed to be stopped by customs and you pay a higher fee to get it out. The plus side is that they usually dispatch it in 48hrs after you provide all the requested information / proof of payment.

just got a jacket shipped out to me, will post results whenever it shows up

> DHL is 100% guaranteed to be stopped by customs
Thanks user, this decides it. I'll just wait for registered air mail, since it says the stock is in Hong Kong.

If this is serious you should start by stopping with the racism.

Short answer:yes

Long answer:It depends what you buy. Everything in your picture will look like shit, no matter what size and color you buy. Some designer fakes and clothing that does not try to look like some nauruto assassin's creed crossover shit can look like complete shit to non chink high end and everywhere inbetween. Once again, everything in your pic will look like shit, no matter what.

Im 183cm 95 kg and use western large, chink shirts need to be xl to fit me. chink L is Eu s/small medium.
Just buy one size your usual size ok...

Yo ! Can any baguette tell me how much time it takes on average for Gearbest packages sent by FREXPCO to arrive ?

ebay.ca/itm/USB-ionic-Oxygen-Bar-Freshener-Air-Purifier-ionizer-For-Laptop-Black-White-LW/172396563108?hash=item2823a2caa4:g:pDkAAOSwKOJYGp2l

does this shit work

Pure bullshit.

dumbass didn't bother looking at the whole image. Also it's a Wiha driver + bits.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0ov27wqB3o

>another day without any chinkshit parcels

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Yep, that's look like a good deal, I've bought for the same price about month ago, will compare it with wowstick after it arrives.

There are no referral links on the Discord, just fun and informative discussion of Chinese products and child molestation.

German made wiha set for less than chinkset
wihatools.com/sys-4-esd-safe-micro-bit-26-piece-set

I'm 183/80kg and I had to buy a XXXL chink jacket

The xiaomi one is also made by wiha

That's like 2 times the cost you dumbfuck

NEW THREAD

What did he mean by this

In China by chinks.

Just like each and every wiha screwdriver today.

>wihatools.com/sys-4-esd-safe-micro-bit-26-piece-set
where is the Xiaomeme $14.50?

PB Swiss are better anyhow (but expensive because not chink).

Yep, and they are cheaper in my country for VDE screwdrivers.

I hoped you were dead.

arrived, and now to find a way to attach to the hd662evo I got last week.

tfw no loving chinese gf

Comfy is back!

youtu.be/DvweOYJ9lys

Gearbest or Banggood?

how do chink vendors react when you send them pictures of animals?

>tfw 4 orders never arrived and now it's too late to open a dispute because I forgot
I bet two of them wasn't even because the chinks wanted to chink me, but because of my greedy and thieves customs. Lost 4 dollars there.

Link?

I've got a thing for isopods.

> user got a 20Ah Xiaomi powerbank. Didn't realise how big it was
You mean he should have gotten a smaller and lighter Xiaomi 20Ah powerbank, but he got a big heavier Yoobao.

Best offer from all stores that keep their end of the deal, what else?

Got something in the mail.
Guess what this does

Fry motherboards.

Let's see if it actually does what it's supposed to.

ordered an snes controller and i got chinked
it looks awful and nothing like the image
ill see if it actually works and report back

World's tiniest OTG adapter is 100% legit. It's a bitch to dig it out of the USB-A connector though. It got stuck pretty deep and I had to wiggle for ages.

can you train them?

In china

I have two of those and the other one fits in so tight that I actually need pliers to get it out

>ads
Kek.

How much of a discount is singles day - is it better to wait until then to order or is it just a few pennies off?

Yo. I have ublock origin but it's stopped blocking ads for a couple of months now. Anyone know what's up? I tried reinstalling it but it didn't help.

more than half the time is will be trash

I bought a shirt for 5 dollars and it was good for at least 2 washes then the graphics came off, and another shirt where the sleeves were comically long for a T shirt

but there are serious "designers" if you wanna call them that, and they do tend to have decent stuff. i bought a jacket for my sister a year ago on ali and she still wears it and nothing wrong.

If you wanna do fashion through chink sites, be prepared to gamble and expect shite more than treasures

A firm grip, and a bit of wiggling was enough for me to get it out
Just installed a pajeet rom, didn't have the time to set up adaway