Mechanical watches

>mechanical watches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvkTOFdI17k&end=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digital watch are much superior, for is looking at notifications and as well as using applications

>not using elemental watches

Nice watch user is it mechanical?

Yeah those weirdos do not even realize what they are doing
pay 2years worth of theyr wage or borrow from bank just to buy some bracelet that shows time with 99.99% accuracy with some obscure mechanism.

It is like giving 70k $$$ for low res CRT display in 2.0.1.7.

Meanwhile mobile phone or 5$ digitals do the same thing better

>100% accurate time
> all time zones
> perfectly visible in the dark
> casio and other digitals are very damage and water proof
>light
>cheap

If you insist to wear something that looks expensive just for sake of it then buy 2x golden bracelet and 1x casio watch,put the watch between the bracelets

congratulations

If you wear some chinese 20$ mechanical watch,then what is the point really
It will not even impress your own kind,does not show well in dark and probably can not hold time for more than week.

Learn how to speak english.

Poorfags and kids detected. Any man with a bit of class and self respect should own at least one nice watch, even if its only for events.

>If you insist to wear something that looks expensive just for sake of it then buy 2x golden bracelet and 1x casio watch,put the watch between the bracelets

are you a nigger?

>5$ digitals do the same thing
lmao, they experience the same exact clock drift
The only way you're going to get a 100% accurate time is if it's connected to an ntp server that uses a cesium clock

Smart watches are the dumbest, tackiest idea since calculator watches. Battery tech is not where it should be to run these for an acceptable amount of time and wearing one on a date is a surefire way to avoid a second date.

Get a proper, non-electric mechanical. Automatic ones are the tits because they look nice while not needing a manual wind or battery replacement.

Haha. You metrosexual faggot. I instantly lose respect towards any man who invests in jewerly for himself.

>inb4 u dont want my respect. That's how every sane man views you.

Agreed. Smartwatches are also shit though. Quartz, solar powered, radio controlled watches is where it's at (casio and citizen)

Best god damn watch on God's green earth bois.

i dont know what the fuck you are talking about but i use a 10$ mechanical watch and it keeps time fine and only needs adjusted once a month. plus you can see tiny gears moving inside the watch which i find kinda cool

>he doesn't understand that expensive watches are literally assets that hold (and in 90% of cases increase) their value over years

Automatic watches don't have to be expensive; a Seiko 5 is like 50 bucks and a higher end skx007 is like 150. I get compliments on both of mine all the time.

tfw got a smartwatch which is way better at loads of other stuff but still miss that easy access to a calculator

"once a month" and you find that acceptable you poopy pants.

Because It was 10$ I will leave it at that,casio watch of same price would still make more sense .

You are the king,it even has calculator,how will mech-fags ever recover?

Yeah if you mean 100years old omega watches made of pure gold and diamonds.

Most of you mech-fags buy overpriced stainless steel shit
indistinguishable from 50$ watches from alibaba that will not hold value for single month.

If you want to invest,buy land.

Indeed, and should also suck 3 dicks/day like you do.

Smart watches are a joke. This fucking god tier Casio lasts like 5 years on a single battery that's almost as cheap as the watch to replace.

>he unironically invests into fucking watches

Notifications on my wrist are irreplaceable for me. I agree with you mostly, though.

Casio makes pro trek, which you can switch to watch only mode and have the fucking thing last for a month. Still not as good as 5 years, but still.

I can actually call someone on my smartwatch like in those old James Bond movies as well as check my messages, the weather, my calendar and list of things to do. Smart watches are superior for people who follow a schedule and have a lot going on.

>some people unironically invest in cars, boats, land, shares, gold

except what you listed has real value

Found youtube.com/watch?v=JvkTOFdI17k&end=8
(If you're not embedding stop after 8s)

>watch
What is this? The 20th century?

>digital watches

Cars and boats value only holds because some people buy them for looks (which applies to watches as well), land and shares can fall to zero one moment later and gold holds value because capitalism forces you to put value on it.

>wearing a terrorist watch