Pajeet the god makes apps for 5 dollars while rotting in his stinky hindu home while eating curry and you cant do...

>pajeet the god makes apps for 5 dollars while rotting in his stinky hindu home while eating curry and you cant do anything about it

indian takeover

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRUa_09IOVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can someone dump memes like this? I remember there was a Windows XP gold edition one.

I LIKE GOOOOOOOOOLLLLDD

Why do indians like these mostly look like they've been punched in the face real hard when they were 3 years old?

i want to love her

>training 1000 talented young developers at a time

How can wypipo even compete?

Why couldn't they hire a better graphics designer?

Knowing these people, surely they're all paying attention and learning.

So does mr nigger babu (or whatever his name is) actually know how to make and market programs?

Weapon of durgasoft: Teach billions of people in 13 hours so they can do the jobs that take americans 4 years to learn how to do properly

Just shoot massive quantities of curry into the american lands

I remember seeing an oberview, its basically any intro programming course. So decent but nothing amazing

SUPER POWER BY 2020

I actually accidentally downloaded that version when I was looking for an ISO

>he thinks this is a meme

How am I supposed to go to that long ass url?

ur abrainlet sir

Do you have the link still? I'm genuinely trying to find a copy of this for the meme.

With a QR co-

high test

still up in their website 'computer worm'

Sir,, this is best graphic design in India has to offer

regards,,

gujarati ?

youtube.com/watch?v=CRUa_09IOVU

Imagine the smell in that room.

this will only get worse because you americucks allow them to take your jobs. that's the reason durgasoft is so successful. the US population will be like 60% indians 30% blacks 1% whites and 9% others soon.

>just 1500 seats

this fucking poolander must be rolling in rupees

"""talented"""

what do indians think of white men who date their women? I've never done it but I'm really attracted to their pretty hairy faces.