Begging

This just made me delete Firefox, begging for money under the guise of "protecting internet from big corporations"

Other urls found in this thread:

riseup.net/
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you install instead of Firefox?

>donate to mozilla so they can make a better product
>they turn around and give it to antifa
wtf, just work on firefox already

Firefox is the antifa of browsers. Are you challenged?

Nothing yet, in fact I didn't even delete it yet

Sent from my Lenovo using Firefox

I mean if they just said "If you like our product could you donate so we can make it even better" without the text, the pre-selected 5 dollars and the option to make it monthly, I'd probably even consider it.

nobody cares, faggot

sage

Waterfox doesn't have this problem

>Trump wants to restrict entry. Alt-right are making it harder for us to find our way. Nazis are silencing inspired voices. And our desire to impress Papa Soros hampered by threats to our safety and privacy. It's time to join Antifa and do our part are revolutionaries. Donate today so to support LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ that keeps the internet gay, queer, and gender-neutral for us all.

Yeah, I'm readling it like Mozilla wants money so they can solve/police a bogeyman problem.

They are right by the way.
Except that big coprs are libleft and Soros-funded shitholes.
Except that fake news is whatever they don't agree with.
Except that Google creates the filter bubble to silence everything the libleft disagrees with.
Except that online bullies are rather Soros-paid trolls and SJWs who are attacking everyone supporting people they don't like for any reason.

Yes, I know, Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums but that's how things are these days.

Might aswell choose the lesser evil by using firefox. Plus there are versions like Icecat that are maintained by autists instead of degenerates.

Become a furry and use palemoon faggot

I'm saging your dumb reply
Sage

Use waterfox

That's awfully one sided. But too be fair, that side is the mainstream at the moment. We'll have another Regan era eventually

Heh. In my mugshot from my DUI, I had a dent in my forehead just like that chick on the right from falling into a deck a week prior. Wonder what hers is from

Almost only 3 worth it

Why does it matter what someone looks like if their product is good?

Fuck, I remember the days when Opera was the greatest

reminder this is what happens with all free software

Google products are trash

How is Firefox connected with Antifa and Soros?

Firefox donated to an pro-privacy email service.
riseup.net/

Apparently its important to OP for a browser to have no personality. Also their looks often imply their actions. Reported for rape

and there's this
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/

I finally have opportunity to pay Mozilla for the best browser on market.

>online bullies
are you fucking kidding me right now? what the fuck is wrong with them. Just stick to your fucking niche of privacy for fuck sake.

Call me autistic, but these little efforts to be cool and hip just makes me cringe. Why can't software be a faceless tool and I'll take my "entertainment" from other things, thank you very much. It's like all the big developers are trying to humanize software for a lack of a better word. Maybe the change reflects our changing attitude to technology, where it transforms from a simple tool to something with which we have an almost emotional connection

>filters and bubbles are bad!
>donate so we can make our own!

>still using a george soros supported antifta supporting SJW browser

So just don't donate? Isn't it even worse for their agenda if you just leech from them without giving a thing back?

it's almost like.. there's somebody behind that program. And that somebody would go to great lengths to appear friendly, to get some motherfucking feedback!

holy shit. you win the dumbest retard -award for today

>Big corporations want to restrict entry.
What the FUCK does that even MEAN?
Someone fire whoever writes these.

dudes why do you use free software if u're an alt right who believe to fake news ?

Mozilla doesn't understand that people who fall for fake news are happy and don't want to leave their bubble. What makes Mozilla believe they have the right to make choices for normies?

Don't use antifa supporting software
It's that simple

THE MAN is out to get you, user. If you use firefox you're one of 'em cool rebel hackers, just like in your Hollywood movies. You also help the environment too, because Firefox is gluten-free!

>wanting net neutrality and no fake news is antifa

here in France you are just a central-left if you want that, a french antifa is an ultraleft/communist who will smash you with a baguette to death if you say you like trump

Trump really make u dumbers

"Fake news" has to win an award for the stupidest term invented this year. Misleading information in mainstream and not so mainstream media channels has existed for ages, it's called propaganda for fucks sake. Trump started using that word, then his political enemies started aping it. Is there anything more ridiculous than the current American pop-political landscape:
>MUH JEWS
>MUH NAZIS
>MUH ALT-RIGHT
>MUH ANTIFA
>MUH FAKE NEWS
>MUH TRUMP
>MUH GOING "PROTESTING"

It's like these people live in a completely separate magical realm where there is 2 clear-cut factions that are fighting against each other 24/7. What happened to being level-headed and working instead of screeching like an autist on the streets?

good, now make this thread on Sup Forums and stop spaming /g with useless political concern and if you dont like mozilla politics fork Firefow and call it Trumpfox

>It's like these people live in a completely separate magical realm where there is 2 clear-cut factions that are fighting against each other 24/7
Thats what happens when your entire political landscape is "liberal/democrat/self-perceived savior of humanity" vs "conservative/republican/le bible meme"

The political going ons of tech companies is directly related to Sup Forums, this discussion belongs here.

my dick is directly related to your mother ass, wich is related to her dildo, dildo are technology so I can talk about my dick on Sup Forums

Actually no, CNN and others started using fake news at first to suppress pizzagate. Trump didn't start using it first

CNN used the term appropriately, then Trump twisted it for his own purposes.

>pizzagate
This is bait

CNN is garbage

Try waterfox it's Firefox without the bullshit

That doesn't change the fact that they used the term appropriately, then Trump twisted it for his own purposes.

Anyone still using SJW fox needs to get the fuck off of Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general you antifa supporting commie fucks.

again, case in point, you're either a "commie fuck" or a "nazi". What if I want a browser, for, you know, browsing the internet?

thats why politival concern has nothing to do on /g, here we spit on firefox because its slow or bloated, the thread is now talking about trump antifa and cnn, it goes on Sup Forums

And when moot created Sup Forums in 2003, he created it as a stronghold of this movement that he labeled "alt-right", he was known to be brutal to those who didn't subscribe to this ideology

i dont care about your politics

Sup Forums is not Sup Forums fucking pol tards go eat some mcdonalds and die of heart disease

Their definition of fighting big corporations probably includes buying hormone treatments and women's clothing.

nah, CNN is trash and pizzagate is real

>Big corporations want to restrict entry
>Takes donations from said big corporations
>Online bullies are silencing inspired voices
>Literally hires people who do exactly that
>It's time to join Mozilla and do our part
>And do our part

Kek. These people are the epitome of trust fund mentality.

>Sarkeesian
>Wu
>Harper
>Tons of other male beta orbiters

user. It isn't about how they look. It's about who they are. And at least three of the people in the picture are certifiably horrible individuals.

And it clearly hasn't worked. People liked Firefox more before it tried to pander to the hip kids who totally want to take a stand against the evil tyrannical government and change the world. They're basically maskfags now, and nobody likes maskfags.

No dipshits...antifa are in fact actual commies. Not hyperbolic shit here. Not just leftists or centrists...pic related is a nice note they left at one of those events just to make it clear.

Actual commies. As in honest to Christ some states have already labeled them a domestic terrorist organization commies. This is not MUH POlITICS...shit is seriously fucked.

This is exactly what Firefox is about now. And there would be the same backlash if ISIS made a web browser.

They've done this for years. So you're either the Sup Forumstard shill who shitposts against Firefox daily, or new to the internet.
It's a fucking community, just like Wikipedia. Their only source of profit are donations. It's a good thing they remind the sheep like you that if you have money you should donate.

Reminder that Mozilla thinks you should get the bullet too.

So this is what kids are larping about nowadays, fascinating

people who defends liberals in 2k17 deserve bullets

You can't protect the internet from big corporations. The requirement for DNS, routing, hosting, etc. all relies on them.

State and corporate control is baked into the very structure of the internet.

Well at least you admit what you are now.

But it stands...anyone who isn't a straight up 'Stalin dindu nuffin wrong' commie has zero business supporting antifa, Soros and by extension Firefox/mozilla.

Remember, unless you're a commie Firefox wants you to get a bullet.

You can say that all you like, but it won't make pizzagate real. And it won't change the fact that CNN used the term "fake news" appropriately, then Trump twisted it for his own purposes. Trump redefined "fake news" to mean "news unfavorable to Trump". That's useful for Trump, because he can he use "fake news" to deflect bad press. At the same time, Trump's misuse of the phrase dilutes its impact so that the press can no longer use "fake news" to describe actual false reports.

Why is everyone on this board a whiny 12 year old?

>can you borrow us some shekels so we can hire blue haired trannys to make your life even worse?

true communism isn't related to Stalin, only brainwatched Americain believe that

but I dunno you can still have some tards that takes Stalin like a good thing and think they are commies

Go back to Sup Forums. Browsers have nothing to do with politics, nobody gives a shit.

>all commies support using violence
Shiggy diggy

it's not trannies that make your life worse, it's just you

Riseup is Sup Forums- service for years now, stupid cunt. Read installgentoo or something.

>begging for money
I still use their product but fuck them for shilling to SJW
Im all HAHAHA right now

ITT : Sup Forums tards invade Sup Forums ,which is full of freetards

>freetards
communist scum

/thread

The "alt-right" are a bunch of cry babies who live by a victimization complex with left-leaning economic policies.

>that feel when you shit up Sup Forums and it's not even your homeboard so you don't care

>Browser maker gets itself involved in politics
>It has nothing to do with politics
what

>free and open unless you disagree with our politics

Your problem if you can't ignore it.

>mfw Firefox is worse than Edge on Android

then fork it you stupid cunt, its LITERALLY open source

Wow user, you sure showed those guys by uninstalling something you never payed for. Thanks for supporting Sup Forums another day

Maybe they should stop donating money to those Bernvictim left-wing extremists fags ANTIFA.

Fuck I hate Firefox now.

is this a joke?
is anita really working at google?
hugr

>Lelnovo