Kinda neat

Kinda neat

still doesn't have a back button

Swipe from left edge should suffice. I would never scroll in such a weird way that I would accidentally make that gesture.

why not have a black bar on the top so the status icons can kinda merge with the notch?

This "safe area" fucks with everything. Nothing looks sharp and great anymore, it's superficial and ephemeral.

I would say that's a Safari design flaw, not the iPhone X. That bottom bar was always retarded, should be hidden behind a button at the top.

>advertize as no bezels
>apps have a top bezel anyway
>call it "safe space"
Literally this guy

so you can't swipe in app any longer...
have fun playing fruit ninja i suppose

>button at the top
kill yourself

No it's not.

What happens when you have twenty apps? Do you really have to swipe twenty times?

Looks cool but I don't know why I'd want that over this

Who is a needing to change apps that fast all the time.
Guarantee this bugs out an annoying amount while scrolling your websites and switches to some other shit app

I prefer this one

oh look this thread again.

here's your (you) pajeet, hope apple pays well.

Ah good, hello carpal tunnel

Did you just take a screenshot of a webm?

how would you do it?

Seems unnecessary, just another reason to drain battery life faster.

just another useless feature like aero flip

I can see the input lag through the fucking video.

save the webm as a png

i dont get the top thing where the display is on two sides of the speaker. are there any functions there or is it just aesthetic ? ( i cant open webms on my mibile appdata for some reason)

I would constantly do that by accident. I bring up the stupid sidebar on my ipad constantly on accident.

dumb. do not ever write an uncurated post again. let someone handle your mental defficiencies for you.

How is that better or easier than pic related?

looks like a stupid pajeet-tier gimmick

>tfw you can't even change animation speed, so you have to wait for the animation to finish
nice try pajeet

>some1 post the gif of how long the iphone unlock animation takes

how would you do it?

Eye candy for the proles. That's a very inefficient way to open the app you want.

What happens when I'm moving around in Safari trying to get a better look at this giant cock and it switches apps? No homo.

I would use the snapshot feature that exists in every single browser...

nigga i was doing that on my samsung galaxy S2

you dumb fucks, it's just a quick switch it still closes apps like the older ones

i would also screenshot the webm, considering it's not a big professional task. it serves the purpose, it's quicker than wget {url};ffmpeg -i {file} -ss {timecode} {output} ; curl -F"{file={output}} {Sup Forums_api}

so

Whoa looks amazing (it doesnt).

kinda retarded

Yes, but it lagged, didn't it?

I prefer this one

Serious, is there any phone that matches the iPhone X feature for feature? The Pixel 2, S8, V30 and Note 8 all miss the mark.

You go into the actual app switcher you dumb cunt. How can you be so stupid you can't even understand an Apple product?

I'd fucking hope so.

the options looks ugly af, but that does look neat

Are you autistic? Yes.

And how does the Note 8 miss the mark?

wait a sec, iphones don't have back buttons? How do you use them?

one button
1 click sends you back to main screen
double click or long click i dont remember opens the app drawer thing like on android where you can kill or go into other apps

I wonder when they will install the dynamo on Steve Job's body to finally solve the world's energy crisis, because that man must be rolling VERY quickly on it.

>PSA PSA PSA PSA PSA

GOOGLE SHILL MODS ARE DELETING APPLE THREADS

Mods are deleting pro-Apple threads and posts in wake of the iPhone X release. Anti-Android threads and posts are also being deleted. Posters are being banned for posting information and specifications on Apple products, and highlighting where Apple products beat Google products.

\g\ is compromised by shill mods. I repeat. \g\ IS COMPROMISED BY PRO-GOOGLE SHILL MODS.

This is unacceptable behaviour by Reddit-tier shill mods with an agenda. A paid agenda.

WE MUST TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE SHILL MODS!

what do you like about it?

you might not realize this, but you are the shill.

you can't move back within the app itself? How do you navigate in apps?

>pajeet skin colour

Brainlet

Every app must implement a back button in its UI. (Most Android apps do it as well, actually.)
This means that to go back you have to stretch your finger all the way to the top corner of the screen.

>back you have to stretch your finger all the way to the top corner of the screen.
wow fuck that shit. thanks steve

>typing this shit instead of pressing a key

>iOS users most often work in tech or engineering fields

Literally what? I don't know a single student majoring in M.Eng that uses iOS, okay one but he will drop out during this semester.

Whats the point of being bezel less if you have 2 software bezels on top/botton anyway?

By having more features and being better.

WOW what a revolutionary innovation, how will laptops ever compete with the ability to use MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS SIMULTANEOUSLY and SWITCH BETWEEN THEM?

maybe hes not a sheep?

we were able to do this shit in ios 6 using cydia and the tweak Zephyr, apple is dead people

Wow Sup Forums is retarded. To go back you just swipe from the left side of the screen. No need to press that button.

Depends on the aplication

That would be for in-app panels.

iOS doesn't have a generic "back button" it has a universal go to previous app icon in the notification bar.