How many tabs do you have open Sup Forums?

How many tabs do you have open Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/onetab/chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never use more than 10, most of the time 6. Everything else feels unnatural.

passively enduring 20+ open tabs in chrome is one of the fastest way to get my contempt
stand up for yourself ffs

at most 6-7, too much is overwhelming imo

Like 30 or so

Just two.

Never more than 3-4 at time, I know how to use bookmarks.

Like 700 desktop, probably around 100 on my laptop, and 8 on my phone

5-6.
10 max.

Some people's brains are just wired to be disorganized and sloppy. Can't help them.

i had about 120 open on my desktop till chrome decided that sadpanda and vndb links were no longer necessary and didnt let me reopen my session.

Quite a few.
Thanks to superior Firefox technology I can open many tabs in the same window without them disappearing into the void like they do on Chrome.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/onetab/chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall

>American Express
>Amazon Store Card
>Apple user
Wanna be my sugar daddy? ;3

if I have more than 10-15 tabs I send them to OneTab

>have many tabs open
>send them to onetab
>now i have just as many tabs but they are harder to reach

it reduces clutter and makes it easier to navigate.
and you can open OneTab with a keyboard shortcut.

its too late user, theyre all gone.

this is what i get for shutting down my computer

5 in the screen I use to code
10 in the screen I use to chill

85, if i counted right

It goes up to around 30 during fap time. I open images in individual tabs. Also have around 8 instances of photo viewer open (each instance is for a different image folder), as well as both VLC and WMV. VLC plays videos that I want to loop, while WMV plays fapping music.

9. Which doesn't include the other 157 that are inactive.

I try to keep it to 10 or less. Any more than that and I feel I'm not doing anything but killing my already suffering attention span. You shouldn't need to jump between so many sites unless you're doing some type of research imo.

>How many tabs do you have open Sup Forums?
2-3 regularly.
5-6 when working and searching for stuff.

I can't even look at the task bar if it has more than 5 programs running.

I am calling the cyber police

more than you can afford pal

Not opening so many tabs that you spend minutes every day reopening them all before finally deciding to switch to a new browser profile.

currently 3, but I usually get upwards of 30, especially if I'm doing research. sometimes 100+, but thats pretty rare.

Too many. Sometimes upwards of 600 tabs. Most of it is masturbation material.

32 right now. Usually it's because I'll open something and then never close it because I need it "for later." I have great suspender though so allegedly the RAM usage is not quite as bad.

>LE XD I HAVE 200 TABS OPEN LOOK AT ME I NEED SO MUCH RAM ANDD CHROME SUX XDDDDDDDDD!!
fuck off

I just like keeping organized
anything I need I just bookmark and go back to

I don't really have anything against it on principle, but everyone I know who regularly has dozens of tabs open is a brainlet.

Not sure if I'm just seeing a pattern where there isn't one or if there's a reason for this.

around 30. I got about a 100 on my firefox session though I'm on vivaldi right now

I always have a bunch of Sup Forums tabs open by default, sometimes I have to scroll through my tabs I have so many.

use bookmarks you dumb faggots

you do not need 200 tabs open at once

what else do I use my 16 gbs of ram for?

Your wide isn't W I D E enough.

Should just put them all in a bookmark but cba

lol Crowder is gay

I'm more worried about those extensions T B H

The correct answer is just slightly then max system memory allows before your system gets unstable.

With Vivaldi and umatrix and ublock it's about 100 tabs on win 7 with 6gb of ram and no paging

Three, in firefox. Usually I have a couple Chrome tabs open, and maybe ten or fewer Firefox tabs open.

about ~10000, spread over 6-7 profiles
why do you ask?

This

Thousands.
But I'm on Vivaldi with Tabs Outliner/Great Suspender so It doesn't affect anything.

Usually around 20-50.

When I've been using Opera 12, I had over 200 tabs opened and sorted out at any given moment.