/sqt/
Stupid questions thread
Use a search engine before posting, faggot
Stupid questions sometimes get stupid answers
Not kosher or halal

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2002/04/04/us/few-risks-seen-to-the-children-of-1st-cousins.html
github.com/MrS0m30n3/youtube-dl-gui
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/the-individual-social-risks-of-cousin-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've got the text for a private key. I tried to make an rtf file for it but programs wouldn't accept it.

Does virtual reality work for cats? Or because their eyes work differently is it not very convincing or them?

Windows 10 game mode. Does it always help, always hurt, or just mooostly help but sometimes hurt?

got it, had to make it .txt

Why is Callisto the mascot of /sqt/

She is my spirit animal and she doesn't afraid of any.

So what's the kosher or halal comment about

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP doesn't like jews or muslims. Can you blame him though?

What's the best way to find a free font similar to a proprietary font? My company doesn't think it's worth paying €30 to use the same font as our logo. The logo is from another company that failed a long time ago, so we don't have a license for the font.

lol

I'm Muslim and I can't blame him. But Christians and people of all religions have just as capacity in them to be cunts. Jews just need extermination tbf.

if i download linux and mount it to a USB from a computer that is infected with a rootkit and some random crap will that effect whatever device i choose to boot linux on?

Ask on a forum where font nerds hang out.

I dropped a toilet roll (about 1/4 left) in the toilet last night and just flushed it because it was already dirty, how fucked am I?

It depends how advanced the rootkit is.

Is this you?

i just thought a rootkit was used to mask the presence of other harmful programs? Not actually do damage themselves

If you're not running the OS infected with the rootkit it's basically in stasis, unless you have a super NSA rootkit that burrows in your hdd firmware. But, unless you manufacture uranium refinement centrifuges you're fine.

No but fags who promote their degeneracy publicly should get the rooftop medicine.

Why isn't there an easy way to select text and change uppercase and lowercase? If you leave caps lock on and aren't looking, you have to retype everything.

Depends on your plumbing. What country/city?

UK, Southwest England

I have really weird problem pop all of a sudden that I can't find any answers to on the inanet.

When I opened TeXMaker on my laptop this morning it was really fucking zoomed in (pic related), the rest of the screen is fine and like normal. When I got home and plugged my laptop into my monitor, it's fine on the other monitor, but still the same on the laptop screen. I've checked all the display settings and they're all normal, so I've got no clue what's up.

Anyone seen this before?

How can I get Plague Inc to work in wine?
I start it up and nothing happens!

vim doesn't have this problem

It's shit desu
Emulate the Android version.

But anything online does.

Where can I get the android version?
AND! What emulator would I use? I assume you mean with kvm doing android x86?

you could write it yourselfI imagine it'd only be like.... 10 lines of code

copy it, run it through a text filter in your terminal, paste it back

something like `tr A-Z a-z` should do the trick

the problem with Muslims is their general low IQ that resulted from inbreeding over generations. they're not only followers of a violent death cult but they also shit up Sup Forums threads with their idiocy

Please add a link to the last thread and /sqt/ to the topic next time.

lol what a shitty """"company"""". it's time to look for another job.

oh, also change your caps lock to CTRL or ESC. it makes a lot things easier because caps lock is a retarded idea in the first place

Looks like a DPI scaling issue to me. Do you have Gnome tweak tool installed? Look around there for an incorrect setting. Have you tried other Qt applications (e.g. VLC, Virtualbox)? Might be a Qt problem.

>Inbreeding over generations
I'd ask for a single fact to back that up but you might cry because you wouldn't be able to get one

>Have you tried other Qt applications (e.g. VLC, Virtualbox)? Might be a Qt problem.
Good pickup, VLC has the same problem. I'll have a look through the settings

>caps lock is a retarded idea in the first place

>block your path

isn't sql case insensitive anyway?

Tell that to my lecturers and tutors

will running DBAN get rid of my OS? or everything but?

Black Xena is better.

If the OS on disk you're wiping then yes, the OS will be wiped too.

It doesn't take that long to reinstall an OS though if you're trying to start from scratch

thanks
yeah i know it doesn't take long but it's a hassle

Good YouTube downloader software that has a GUI - not youtube-dl command line stuff?

How hard would it be to make a Firefox add-on to do this?

You can use bleachbit to wipe all your documents, caches, and document history without touching the OS.

Depends why you're wiping it - that will probably leave some traces

No clue, you could write a Python script that copies, processes, then pastes your highlighted text on a button click though

I might do just that. I've wanted this feature for at least 5 years.

Why can (((Hollywood))) stop being cucks and give Kevin Sorbo his show back? Xena was hot too.

trappeto matrix

save selected text as a string, delete it, run through the string and replace upper with lower and vice versa, output the string

>trappeto matrix
what the fuck did that come from

>trappeto matrix
???

I have no idea user

What's more processor intensive?
Reading a 100x100 boolean array, or creating a 100x100 boolean array?

don't know. never wrote an addon. but probably pretty trivial regarding addons are a bunch of JS shitfiles clobbed together

have you married your 1st cousin yet? xD

sql isn't case sensitive you retard. also if you really insisted to your sql editor of choice should have a "treat all input as upper case" option. if you're really that retarded (which you probably are)

>trappeto matrix
What does this mean?

youtube-dl

That depends on the language, implementation etc. Creating it without initializing it to zero would be a trivial process, but there's also some overhead of course. Initializing it to zero is a much more expensive process than simply declaring/allocating it.

lucy lawless was a hot whore. even in BSG she was fapworthy though old.

What are some good speakers that can play Spotify wirelessly? I thought about Chromecast Audio but it doesn’t do gapless playback.

I have limited space so Sonos seemed like a good idea.

if you are a normie retard who wants to learn to code because it's a meme now then probably creating because you will be an idiot and use a dynamic array (or even some dynamic shitlanguage) to do so and you will be re-allocating memory a bunch of times.
other than that (and the initial memory allocation) both operations are equal on a macro level. if you don't have some weird shit going inside the CPU that is.

>not using MPD on a raspby Pi attached to some good wired speakers that cost less than a sonos remote control

Will this work with Spotify?

Hi, I am the NumLock guy.
I figured out what I am actually looking for.

>NumLock enabled in BIOS
>NumLock enabled in regedit
>windows startup lock screen
>NumLock disabled
>enter password
>log in windows
>NumLock turns on

Can I turn on NumLock before the lock/password screen? So I can type the numbers on the numberpad?

Can I have a PC running in the mobo cardboard box for long amounts of time? Will there be issues with static electricity and shit?

Why is Windows 10's thumbnail generation process so fucking slow in File Explorer?

how do I speed it up? And why aren't they permanent (sometimes it has to load the thumbnails from scratch even though they had been generated earlier).

I'm trying to connect my Nintendo Switch to a hotspot running on my Android phone. Problem is, my phone's connected to my OpenVPN server which routes all traffic through it included DNS requests (I think).
I already had to manually input the IP Address settings (IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway), and now when I test the connection it at least connects to the device. When it's trying to connect to the internet though, it gives an error saying it can't find perform DNS name resolution. On my server I've set the DNS to openNIC, and I've also tried to input that on the Nintendo Switch, but it doesn't work. I've also tried what I'd think are most other options but it always gives the same error.
Anybody know how to make this work?

That's not incest. Impregnating your first cousin carries about the same risk as impregnating a random stranger. The taboo was started because of the eugenics movement, the same one that said germans were the superior race without having any facts to back it up.

nytimes.com/2002/04/04/us/few-risks-seen-to-the-children-of-1st-cousins.html

The real problem of marrying your cousin is families taking sides and social stigma at least in the US.

If you'd make goggles that work for their heads it would work. Right now the lenses would just be in the wrong position I think.
github.com/MrS0m30n3/youtube-dl-gui
I guess.

I'm still using google to search stuff.
Should I just use duckduckgo now?

I'd suggest startpage or searchx personally, duckduckgo seems less jewish than google, but still pretty jewish.

What are you talking about, go- user?
Google is the best search engine out there! We don't collect your data or searches.

>about the same risk as impregnating a random stranger
Your own source states that it almost doubles. From 3 to 6 percent or something.

How can I disable altering the setting in Chrome?

A doubling of a minute risk is still minute. Genetic mixing is always messy. The change in risk is about the same as having a kid when one of the parents is 40. Having kids with cousins has been very common throughout most of human history. You only get a fucked up risk by fucking an immediate family member.

what if she pretend to be adopted
it's okay then, right?

is it just one guy that consistently makes these threads?

not trying to be mean buddy but the middle east is the most inbreed area in the world.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/the-individual-social-risks-of-cousin-marriage/

No. Sometimes it's not Callisto. And it use to be that obnoxious guy from The Office.

In GIMP, can I make a mirrored copy of a path or just flip the path? I need to make a symmetrical pair of curves.

The risk is still relatively low. If cousin marriage was so bad then humanity would have died ages ago because that's what we did 99% of the time back then.

Not necessary, as long as both parties are prepared to deal with the family taking sides and social stigma then it's all good.

I'm using an external microphone with my laptop, and it buzzes like mad unless I have my hand on the laptop. Why is this shit happening?

electrical shit
don't question it

Probably something to with the grounding. Unplugged it wouldn't be grounded, unless you'd touch it probably.

I'd guess either your laptop is vibrating or there's something electrical going on. Is it resting on those rubber nobs?

Is it to normal to get ads on Twitch despite having uBlock Origin?

My usb AC adapter emits a high pitched noise when nothing is plugged into it, will it burn my house down? I once stepped on it slightly

switch from html5 to the other thing or the other way around

What's the best camera app for an S7 with a custom ROM? Open camera is shit, and I'm currently using Footej, which is slightly less shit.

why the fuck isn't there a Pidgin for mobile? It's the best shit ever

why do some people share their pgp keys?

I have a friend who has a Window PC with a good GPU, and I want to somehow use that GPU remotely on a Linux environment.

What are my options?

Initially, I thought I'll just install a virtual machine on their computer and then access it remotely via ssh, but then I realised that the VM can't access the GPU.

What are my other options? I'd rather not use a poor man's Linux environment such as cygwin, and dual booting with Linux doesn't really work cause I'd want the machine on at all times, while they wouldn't want to use Linux. (Can they dual boot on Linux while using Windows somehow lol)

Pls respond

because they're fags

I think you can give VMs access to a gpu
google gpu passthrough

What's the difference between programming and coding?

Is there a difference? Or is it simply the CS version of the whole discourse of flick/movie/film/kino that one sees on Sup Forums?