/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user tries a new form of contact with chinks • user's microphone arrived but he now needs to figure out how to attatch them to his Superlux • user forgot to dispute his never arriving orders • user got his midget sized OTG adapter • user orders a SNES controller but might've got chinked • user's thingo broke right after he confirmed it working, but he managed to fix it • user is a Xiaomi enthusiast • user's HDSE are fukt • user's weeb katana dropshipping scheme gets ruined • user shows us his favorite Ali item • Xiaomi coupons or something idk • user ordered a Xiaomi Note 2 from GB but has a ton of issues with shipping • user got a knife • user got a Redmi 4 Prime silicone case• user got some driver bits Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_1017631.html
gearbest.com/zone-deals.html
s.aliexpress.com/F3uUfEr2
imgur.com/a/1UEh7
alibaba.com/product-detail/Soft-Real-Touch-Feeling-Newest-real_60680406302.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.20.2bbc76d5xW5g5p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has anyone tried the new ali screaming game?

hello fellow oriental enthusiasts,

has anyone seen a standalone wifi remote for action cameras ? I got an action cam from amazon for our oncoming cruise, but don't want to have to press the cam every time if i mount it on a stick. There's the XDV app, but it would be the same paint in the ass to trigger it from the phone.

sup /csg/

hi

Could make a neat project to build with an ESP8266.

yeah, if i could...

i was also thinking for something like a bike cable, which literally presses the shutter button. I can't find something like this tho, or I'm missing the correct keywords...

Wut no wine???

I got chinked.
Ordered Redmi 4x on the 17th of September and it's been over a month with no signs of it arriving. I messaged GB support and they said that I had the wrong shipping details even though I'd used the exact same address for other orders. They're refusing to give me a refund so I guess I'm going to have to dispute through PayPal.

Some selfie sticks have a remote shutter button, dunno about compatibility.

yeah i think they are just using the headphone jack, IIRC, you can trigger the shutter with your headphone cable's button

To the user from last thread asking about clothing, I've bought a few items now that actual weren't shit, but they were all basic.

Bought some extra long t-shirts because I'm 6'1" and skinny as shit and those worked out very nicely. The underwear I've bought have also been top notch. Any kind of jacket, jeans, graphic shirt, or dress shirt will undoubtedly be kinda shit though. You get what you pay for.

t. /fa/ggot

now i understood what u meant, selfie stick + wifi remote, thx!

what the fuck is that food on the table? Tomatoes with cucumbers and kebab meat?

How do I get coins?

i'm no jeans connoisseur but some stuff like simwood is legit.

A rare memeshark appeared

Spot the Ikea cutlery and glassware

(Deal Alert) 64GB ZTE Axon 7 Dual SIM GSM Unlocked Smartphone (Global Model) - $ 229.99
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_1017631.html

What are some cheap (>£5) items I can order, forget I ordered, then have a nice surprise when I find them in my porch when I get home from work?

ikea stuff is fine unless you buy the cheapest stuff, spend a bit more and it's good.

gearbest.com/zone-deals.html

Mi Mix 2 vs Oneplus 5

Who wins? (Consider the best version, 8GB)

I think Mi Mix 2 prettier (ceramic and GOLD), but Oneplus's camera is better. I'm very undecided

Ikea stuff is absolute godsend when you are a student, the 20€ cutlery set they have looks really nice compared to my old stuff

Definitely the Oneplus 5, there's no contender here.
>GOLD is prettier
But you'll probably get the Mi Mix 2, because you're a chink/sandnigger/pajeet/gypsy kid with shit taste.

My seller sent a crying emoji, it's been almost half a year since the original order.

Their stainless steel would need quotes around it, however.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh

lads..
is the miku 4x the CUTEST chink smartphone?

Miku a whore. Therefore, no.

It's just a blue Note 4x

didnt know about it until now, i know what'll be my next phone

you shut your whore mouth

Has nothing on the Sony miku phones.

Are there any security camera's on AliExpress that aren't shady as fuck? I'd like to give one as a present to my dad, since he's paranoid as fuck about people stealing his shit.
Only problem is that I don't trust the Chinese to not put 40 backdoors in the camera's

orange pi + old webcam

Backdoors can be unintentional, at least by the seller. So, if you get those, make a separate VLAN for them and ban internet access for it.

sure but im 2poor

what are those? i only heard about some pisspoor docomo (aqua clone?) are there more models?

Aliexpress offer a 4$ off coupon for above 5$ purchases for new users on the mobile app.

Is it safe to create multiple accounts with the same name / address?

>search for DDR4 on taobao
>only a bit less expensive than amazon
when will these fucking prices drop FFS

yea if they have not updated their security, but at worst they will just not give you a new coupon.

w-what kind of rat is that?

So now chinks wants sample of your voice.

What are good earphones that have a decent quality sound and Don't break after 1 day of usage and are under 10$?

I have used these for 1 year
-shitty looking and matte texture cable
-sound is scratchy and shallow and for some reason the "s" letter is always pronounced as "th" (no equalizer didn't help much)
+Still working after one year of usage
+5$

What website is dis?

Xiaomi Piston Basic

2 new thermohygrometers and a 12V timer relay. Gotta rig some automated lighting for the plants that got /csg/ alarmed a while ago.

Is he gonna be ok

> >£5
s.aliexpress.com/F3uUfEr2

Reply with "b-but i loved you" plz

There's no speech recognition going on so just shout chink instead

Have the chinks started to put out any good mics out so far, besides the obvious 800/8000 ?

Its an americana oppassama very rare breed. this one is part of the T H I C C variety exclusive to the subtropical Midwest. Very Nice.

Check the gift list
imgur.com/a/1UEh7

damn those 10 dollars off on orders over 10.05 dollars select coupons

GearBest support has been very helpful and never really avoided providing a refund when one was warranted, from my personal experience. Last time I got refunded 200 euros in about 2 days.
Document your multiple tickets with them as well as their responses before opening a dispute with paypal.
Paypal will always expect you to try and reach a solution with the seller / shop before stepping in.

how exactly do the select coupons work btw?

Wait till 5t you bloody paki. Ittle bee wort it. I know me countrymans taste when I see it.

is it worth spending my 1000 or so coins on select coupons?

Mix 2 is great.

but for select coupons the store chooses the minimum order amount

whoops

not worth then?

Usually not. Since the store will probably require you to spend like 100$ to use that coupon.

It really depends on the store, just check the items you're interested in the and their store's conditions.

Won the top prize in aliexpress's shouting game by putting the microphone against a vacuum cleaner but only got select coupons ;_;

Are their chink camera lenses?

So I want to wish 10 people in my family a merry chinkmas any cool stuff I can pick up for 10/15$??

Just got a KingSpec 90GB drive for 30 eurobucks.

Fantastic performance for only a 90 gig drive, dat 4K write.

Their 180GB model is only 45 euros and performs even faster.

KingSpec out-chinked KingDian, would recommend. Note that it's ONLY the 90 and 180GB drives with this performance, the rest are an older model, avoid them.

I should mention it comes with 83.84GB according to windows unformatted, I formatted it to 80 and left the rest spare to satisfy my autism.

Should i buy a 60gb kingdian ssd for 30 euros, for my pc? How much does it increase speed? It has r9 280x-tier components. Do i also install programms on it? Can i easily swap games to ssd and back to hdd? Aside from boottime, what else goed faster if i just insta windows on it?

Sex toys made with gutter oil and lead

Why is this so funny?

is ioffer working for anyone else?

I tried a few VPN from different countries and it's not loading at all.

Please respond I want to buy fake shit

It's fucked here too.

Just ordered a BM800 condenser mic setup from Aliexpress, anyone here have one? I tried googling around and the wiki but can't seem to figure out if it will work alright just plugged into the 3.5mm

>Anyone here have a BM800
Like you don't know

It'll be very quiet, if it even works at all. Get Phantom Power.

Need suggestions for new earphones.

I currently use the Piston 3 as an EDC, KZ EDR2 at work (rarely use them) and I would like another pair to leave at home.

Considering the KZ ATE but not sure about the comfort, and that's important to me.

Also, is GearBest still shipping slow as shit?

Have a pic of my chink knives, if you want to know anything about a certain model just ask.

MEMT x5

I actually bought some and I think they're great.

Kek

Sounds fun ;)

>ioffer
It's down

>Should i buy a 60gb kingdian ssd for 30 euros, for my pc?
yes
>How much does it increase speed?
noticeably
>Do i also install programms on it?
yes
>Can i easily swap games to ssd and back to hdd?
no
>Aside from boottime, what else goed faster if i just insta windows on it?
anything that depends on reading/writing the disk

Is the Ganzo knife with the blue grip any good?

Will this jacket make me look cool?

For the price, I paid 7€ and you can usually find it on sale, it's great. I'll give you a short review:

>Pros
Great value
4 fingers grip on a small knife
Easy to sharpen, gets razor sharp
4 position clip
Really lightweight
Gimping on the back of the blade is useful
Really strong lock (better than Ganzo axis lock)

>Cons
Impossible to flick it open due to strong lock
440C is less resistant to rust than 8Cr13MoV
Like every chink knife, edge retention isn't great

I would recommend it and I actually carry it on my secondary fishing bag.

Pic related just came in, gonna refurb some old pcs with them. Bought in flash sale a few weeks ago

Never buy chink jackets. You're going to receive a poorly fitted piece of garbage made out of actual trash materials.

Buy jackets locally so you can ensure the fabric material is nice and that it fits you properly.

If you're attractive man you can look good in anything. If you're average or below, well, have fun being laughed at for your 'poor fashion sense' chum.

alibaba.com/product-detail/Soft-Real-Touch-Feeling-Newest-real_60680406302.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.20.2bbc76d5xW5g5p
Anyone try?
$576-673

Those fucking tits.

DDR4 PRICES WILL NEVER DROP

>Those fucking tits.
The guy who posed the doll for pictures is a genius. 10/10 quality work.

guess yall can add me to the chink jackets suck pic in a month or two

Pulled the trigger on the Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD for E11,43.
Did I do good?

Where so cheap?

Yes, and some of them are superb.
But bear in mind that almost all of them are fully manual, and don't expect super low prices on quality ones.

Oops
That's my fetish