Old Galaxy S5 laying around. Any fun ideas on how I can repurpose it?

Old Galaxy S5 laying around. Any fun ideas on how I can repurpose it?

You could use it as a phone

I use a dumbphone for that purpose.

You could use it to post this thread every day, you faggot

You could raffle it away to dubs

give it to a relative

GS5 is still very usable, especially with a 3rd party ROM

sell it

Keep it as a waterproof TV remote.

Literally use it as a phone. It's remarkably powerful for it's age.

Nope, too pld and putdated by 3+ geberatipns
Maybe a magic mirror

Are you alright?

Throw it at a homeless person

Entering the raffle just in case

I do use it from time to time. Especially when i need a separate account for something or 2. Make one normally and other in knox.
I would install another rom but i am afraid it will fuck with what i have i.e. knox and apps like Parallel space are nowhere close to knox.

Its not in good shape physically. So selling isnt a good idea.

What remote app can I use thats not like the built in Ad infested app?

I have other phone, hence this thread.

Too selfish to do that.

I'm on my S5 with LineageOS right now. It's not that old my dude, just sell it or something

How's it serving you, user?
I traded mine for an S7, and I'm happy enough. Battery life improvement isn't that significant, though.

Still runs great since I got it on release year, especially since I installed Lineage. I really don't get why people buy a new phone every year when their current one still works fine

Gimmicks and to be hipster, obviously.
And, every year isn't valid, but every two-three year is if you like photographing like I do. S7 camera is top notch.

Yeah the S5 camera is nice but it isn't the best. It doesn't let me focus on close-up objects and the front-facing camera is really shitty, though I don't take selfies or anything that uses it

As a ex S5 owner I can very much confirm your words on front camera being fuck all in even slightest lack of light. In fact, an s4 mini front camera is better. It's good in bright light, though display is very nice and sharp. Solid ass phone.

I was thinking about getting that fuckhuge 8500 battery from lemonsomething. Has lineage made it 'significantly' faster?