Would Sup Forums recommend this desktop? Is this a good quality desktop PC for gaming?

Would Sup Forums recommend this desktop? Is this a good quality desktop PC for gaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l77oZXU7liM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, anything from Alienware is the recommendation around here.

LMAO

Thats fucking aweful. Im going to do you a solid and show you an actual decent prebuilt.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l77oZXU7liM

A shit tier CPU and a mid tier GPU costs more than a high end 980 gtx/6700k did few years ago.
Fuck miners to death.

I know enough to know that's not true

And that PC would actually be better than this one?

Its 600 dollars cheaper, has an equivalent gpu and a WAY fucking better cpu. Only thing it needs is an extra hard drive (wd blue) and you are good to go because it comes with a small ssd with the os installed on it.

Looks like it takes a month to ship though, but you get the new coffeelake 8400, which i have and is amazing. 1400x is a garbage cpu in your current build.

so you'd say all of the anti intel stuff is just a meme?

yes, in games the 8400 beats EVERYTHING from amd
when the time comes and cheap boards are available it will crush amd unless they fix their shit in zen+

Spending over $900 to play video games is stupid when gaming machines optimized for gaming is available from Sony or Microsoft and cost around $300. Buying a gaming console with games is the smarter more intelligent buying decision.

They are underdog contrarians shills who wont acknowledge that even the 1800x gets its ass handed to it in gaming by the 8400. Its pathetic really

This

>300 for smalls hd
>plus monthly online subscription
>plus high price of games
Ive dropped over 600 on my switch since i got it, console gaming being cheap is a meme. On a pc you can just steal all the games you want and run cemu and other emulators. 8400 runs cemu great btw

You're money to blow.

Not being poor is nice

>advocating being a plebeian

being a pleb and having shit taste isn't intelligent, making enough money to blow on expensive PC is though

jesus christ, I already have a PS4 and my GF plays it. That tells you everything right there.

Radeon prices are way back down grampa

Wealthy people spend their money intelligently, not stupidly, like spending over $1000 for video games.

>Fuck miners to death.
No one gives a shit about mining anymore. Eth price is not even 50% of what it used to be during mining peak around May. At this point there is no shortage of GPUs anymore, this is simply merchant holding the prices up to get more money out of goyim.
Mostly because retarded normies, like you, are clueless, so they can keep the prices high and all the blame goes to bad guys miners.

how much you got console pleb?

BTFO!!!!

That tells us nothing

Just build one, it's so easy I legit watched a tutorial on youtube and was able to build it.

>getting paid in content distribution networks

guys, from what you're saying, would this be a good PC?

I don't want to wait a month for the 900 one and this one has an Intel I-7

Don't buy a prebuilt, they suck ass

>110 reviews

people actually buy these...

holy cringe

why the fuck are you buying a prebuilt pc