Why is Sup Forums ALWAYS wrong?

Why is Sup Forums ALWAYS wrong?

Literally nobody claimed that iphone x won't sell.
Stop spamming Sup Forums with shit. Sage in all fields.

>yesterday: nearly half of iPhone X supply is delayed as face recognition is garbage
>today: nearly all of iPhone X supply has been bought

>produce 10 phones
>sales numbers are off the charts!!!!1

Actualy Sup Forums was completely right by stating Sheeple will buy anything, and by making it more expensive and removing features you only raise their interests

aren't their yield rates really fucking terrible though which means they don't have any amount decent stock available

>normies love stupid shit

Can't wait to laugh at every normie pulling one of those out, especially if they're balding.

>spastic meme """device""" targeted at normies is selling well

Wew
e
w

You sure told Sup Forums auguuhuguhuuu bugugunuguhnubuguuu

this kills the lagdroid

*blue shifts behind you*

(((IMF)))

Pic related to OP

we just going to forget the fact that they are having troubles making enough of the X?

If you can only produce a minimal amount of units a month, of course you'll fucking "sell out" of what you produced.

normies are like adult children:
>u know those neato emojis you love so much? Y'know, the ones we made a movie about!
>now, for the low low price of 1000 dollars, you can make your own with your face, don't mind the fact that that shit is going straight to the nsa, its totaly rad and only cool special snowflakes like yourself would ever buy 1

>"wow, i want to buy that because i don't know what frugal means and a REALLY like emojis. I watched the movie at least 4 times, really loved it. Let me get my dad's wallet so i can suport communism by purchasing this overprices glorified phone. Gosh, i sure do love making custom face emojis to show my twitter followers, i have at least 1000 followers (and therefore 1000 friends), aern't i such a neato person? I'm such an outstanding individual, i think so differently from everyone else and i'm special, i'm just like steve jobs i know how to program hello world into code blocks!!"

I wish normies would die. Honestly they're fucking wastes of humal life. The only reason no one is getting rid of them is because we need large dumb nigger cattle to feed our economy with their money and to support rebel causes when they become comfy.

>what is artificial demand

I'd love to know who all these people are who have an extra $1000 to spend on a shitty ass phone. Sounds like a bunch of criminals with jobs that exploit the poor. Maybe I should start beating the shit out of everybody with an iphonex?

Can't wait for the face id disappointment

No it's usually poor people that take out loans to have an expensive toy. That way they won't look poor.

"have an extra $1000"? Look at those who own iPhones, take a good look.

They are either 14 year old girls with rich parents or people in their 20s who want to be trendy but can't afford it so they've got huge credit card loans, car loans and other loans they shouldn't have.

iPhone is a "status symbol" for the very poor who generally have more debt than assets. It really is quite sad. This is why I always think "this person is stupid and insecure and bad at math and can't do a budget" when I see someone with an iPhone.

The people buying it are very likely to be financing the phone, rather than buying it for the full price.

>being so salty that you admit to having a worse credit rating than literal children and fast-food employees
the absolute state of lagdrones

$1000 for a phone you will use daily for 2 years isn't much famalams.

$1000 is actually a lot if you only use it for 2 years. A specced out gaming PC is worth that much and will last much longer, plus give you a better return on that investment. If you're gonna throw away a cool thousand for an apple product, you'd be better off with a macbook at least.

It is when you can buy a phone for less than a $60 and have the same experience

Not even true, you droid-fags are pathetic.

It looks like a toy. Literally looks liked its made from the same feeble glossy plastic, as my old toy guns from when i was a kid. How much does that thing cost? Its like youre paying fucking extra for that hideous black bar.
>"Hurr duur how else will u make bezelless display with a cam without the black border user"
Then dont make it, if you cant do it right. Isnt that Apples sole excuse for never putting new features in their phones?

I've always learned to do the exact opposite Sup Forums recommends. It's worked out very, very well for me.

>so i can support communism
this is capitalism at its purest you retard. Its not communism because of you disliking the product

Holy fuck, please list me the $60 phone that offers the same experience as this phone.

I use iOS because everyone else does and I want to be compatible with them and the X has an oled screen and better battery life than 8. Android has also burned me not once but twice. 2 samshit phones that shit themselves after a year. That's all there is to it.

You clearly misunderstand, debt-slave.

Funny enough I actually don't know what kind of "credit rating" I have, perhaps you're right. No idea. I own my home, I own my car, I prefer to pay cash and I have zero debt. And I don't own any Apple products (I did buy an iPhone 8 for my 14 year old niece because she really wanted one).

You're actually proving the point I was making regarding iPhone users mostly being very poor people with low intelligence and non-existing math skills. Having zero debt is good and it's something to be proud of. Getting the ability to make yourself a debt-slave and doing so is something you should be ashamed of - yet you seem proud that you're able to live beyond your means and have debt. It really is quite sad.

its a commentary on the typical though process of the typical normie nu-human.

They love communism, and want Leninist dick in their ass, but they're panzies so they just purchase shit and say they're supporting communism by doing so. Really they're just a bunch of self-righteous virtue-signalling no-names. Worthless trash.

For someone who claims to hate normies you sure do fantasize about them a lot :thinking: moon2DUMB

What is artificially low supply?

this isn't true at all you're exaggerating a bit too much.

>$60 burner phone with OS from 2012 will offer the same experience as the iPhone X

Delusion seems to be the way androtards deal with life. They don't even realize what shit they have and they can't discern anything.

Apple said they will have 20 million phones this year. That's 10 million phones sold each month.

Can you name any other piece of electronic hardware that sells like that?

This.
Sup Forums mostly said that even if it's a retarded design normies would have eat shit and loved if, and they were right about it

PlayStation. Probably the PlayStation 2 IIRC, if not more than that

Apple isn't like any other company. If they don't meet demand they actually lose money. Its the reason why Apple are one of the few companies who ship everything by airplane instead of boat. The extra cost of shipping by air is actually less than the money they would have lost if the products are sitting on a ship for a month.

So yeah, its highly in apple's interest to sell as many devices as possible and to not have a massive backlog of demand. Retard. stupid me for thinking anyone here would know the first thing about a business.

ps2 sold 150 million over 6 years. That's 72 months or just over 2 million a month. Still 8 million behind iPhone X.

You droidfags are pathetic.

>implying it's not business101 to have fake shortages and waves of product delivery to drive up hype from pseudointellectuals like you and """""""news"""""""" agencies
Literally free advertisement

A company sells a bunch of products a year.

Can you imagine having your entire personality and self worth being tied to that?

Christ appletards are fucking pathetic.

He's exaggerating a bit, but, asssuming a mid range droid costs 300$, does spending 1000$ instead of 300$ every two years give you such a return in terms of quality of life?
Is spending the 350 more every year justified for having a slightly better experience?
How sad of a human being do you have to be to spend so much time on a phone to justify spending so much on little improvements?

And this is assuming an iPhone even has useful stuff to offer over a cheaper phone, beside useless gimmiks.

Please tell me how you know exactly how much Apple sells each month, aside from what they imply? Because as far as I know, Apple never publishes sales figures.

What the fuck is wrong with these women? Why do they come up with such cringey memes? They don't even make sense. Do they even know what they're saying?

Learn what a 10k is fag

you're a moron and should step outside once in a while

>1201
>tries to order
>Apple decides to fuck with me
>1204
>finally done with ordering
>will ship December 27-Jan 15
Fuck my life...

>buying ishit

Just off yourself subhuman.

sounds like you're just pulling numbers out of your ass.

t. cope for applefags

>Apple
>needing to further drive up hype for the fucking iPhone X by willingly losing money and having people complain they're not in existence
>implying you know anything of the production of the X

Armchair Sup Forums supply chain experts weigh in on shit they cannot comprehend, again.

>Apple
>business101

This isn't some startup shit, retard. You're talking about this and 'free' advertisement like they're fucking new. I don't think a company who spend no less than $6 billion a year on advertising are going to artificially gimp supply of their newest device for a few internet articles and in return to save whatever thousand dollars. The absolute irony of YOU calling me a pseudo-intellectual. You can't seem to understand that the most popular product in the world is having problems meeting demand on launch day, you think there must be some kind of intentional shortage, for some reason.

>not buying two and reselling one to offset the cost

Ordered mine at 11:58 off Verizon and is set to arrive November 3rd.

>t. iRasheed

Apple is run by a white southerner.

Google is literally run by a poo in loo. Fuck off with this nonsense.

Excellent response to refute my claims. Thanks for demonstrating androtard literacy. You're probably a pajeet anyway so you can't type more than a phrase or two in English.

>t. pajeem

Did the same. Don't even care about the iOS/android debate. Just saw a simple way to make a buck or two and went for it.

Apple was founded by a shitskin towelhead that shat in the streets in India, then handed it off to a literal faggot that takes cock up his ass.

I use Android but stop being a delusional wiener.

Tbh fuck the credit card meme

>he literally shopped an Apple logo on a Google and Android execs press meeting shit

I don't even know what to say. Sundar is right there. How utterly fucking retarded are you? Do you get off on embarrassment?

Rekt

>shopping android over an Apple logo
Who's the desperate one now, iprejeen?

That's Sundar Pichai and his team in the picture you retarded fucking cunt. Please kill yourself immediately.

Sup Forums is/was talking shit about the latest iphone to compensate not being able to buy it. What do you expect from neets that are on their 10 year old thinkpads they bought on craiglist for 100$ that can match with any of the latest machines

>this is the level of intelligence and image recognition of android users

welp

>Apple said they will have 20 million phones this year. That's 10 million phones sold each month.

>ifaggot commenting one anyone else's intelligence
Oh the Irony!

>does spending 1000$ instead of 300$ every two years give you such a return in terms of quality of life?
It doesn't, but plenty of people justify it with things like having "the best camera" for social media. Thats where every $300 android phone fails, even certain "premium" flagship android phones really can't compete. And then there's iMessage.

>for social media

Where do iToddler shitstains get the false impression that they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome on a technology board?

>iMessage

Fuck this shit so much.I had a girl refuse to date me because when she texted me she saw green shit.

>samefagging this hard

This isn't the thought process of a "normie".

months in a year = 12
20 million phones / 1 = 10 million / 12
20 = 10
2 = 1

i'm not even an apple hater, but this definitely says something about brainlet iphone x shills

hmmmm

the iphone x is more advanced than any other phone on the market though

or is Sup Forums a board for deprecated technology?

Where do iToddler shitstains get the false impression that they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome on a technology board?

You must be a pajeet user. Its kind of interesting how some American-born pajeets like to pretend they are not pajeets and hate other pajeets.

Fuck drumpfh and fuck w*ite people.

He probably said it's a toy because apple boys care about shiny colors and designs more than about technology, like children would.

>iToddler
I'm just playing devil's advocate. But I guarantee you that is the prime reason why anyone still buys these phones from Apple. A friend of mine owns both an Android and an iPhone and used the latter exclusively for photos. Not sure if it's still the case since they bought an S8 recently.

I might as well call you a "collective hive" because of how similar you are to eachother

I guess i will satan...

It is at least the thought process of an applefag.

>sells out around the world
yeah, all ten units produced

Not at all. I personally dislike apple products, but all the normie people I know stick to using iphones for fairly reasonable reasons. I don't feel like going into the details right now though.

At least explain to me how that god awful movie broke even then?

t-that can't be a real quote, right?

I don't know. Everyone I know watched it ironically.

>Everyone I know watched it ironically.
You sure that wasn't just their gay excuse to unironically enjoy a movie about text faces?

>apple says

>Manufacture 7 phones because you can't provide your own screens and Samsung has other priorities.
>We sold ALL of them guys! Huge success!!

You thought a picture of fucking SUNDAR PICHAI, Google's CEO, was from Apple and yet you have the audacity to still be posting while trying to make comments about someone else's intellect. I'm not sure what kind of fucking mentally disabled cunt you are, but you're a tenacious one.

Says the irasheed. Keep digging that hole lol.

derka derka derka designated derka

Do you ever say anything else? Are you a bot or just a dumb, angry poorfag?

The thing is though, everyone is an 'applefag'. Android is a sack of steaming shit, it leaves people no choice even if they don't have very strong positive feelings towards iOS, they pick it anyway because Android is so utterly shit.

iOS is a sack of steaming shit, it leaves people no choice even if they don't have very strong positive feelings towards android, they pick it anyway because iOS is so utterly shit.

You thought Sundar Pichai, Google's CEO, worked for Apple and you're STILL POSTING. Holy shit, you should just kill yourself, please. Don't engage in self-deprecating insults either. We all know who the pajeet is here. The one who loathes a white American company that won't put a P*jeet in any executive position. Pajeets like you are a tribal animal, you see Sundar as Google's CEO and Satya as Microsoft's and side with them automatically against their competition.

but it drives the stock up and gets consumertards excited for muh exlusib phon, all while getting some free press advertisements.

Sure is a nice bandaid for the fact that you can't even meet historical release date delivery figures.

Willing to bet there will be QC issue on the X as well. They're pressing the Chinks to clump together units and there is probably some variance in batch qualities because of it.

We're wrong because we continually overestimate the rest of humanity

are sony phones comfortable to hold? I never loved how blocky their phones were when they started the Xperia Z series