>doesn't lag
>supported with security and software updates till 2021
how can Android even compete? you just can't beat that for the price

android phones have cooler names.

>doesn't lag
it does on iOS 11 and it's going to get worse in iOS 12

>doesn't lag
it certainly will next year

They need to update the hardware on that thing if I should get one.
Like the screen size, don't like everything else.
How awful is it to use an iPhone if you don't want to use apple services?

it's a great phone, no doubt. Had one for a year and then decided I missed Android. My current Moto Z play is slightly less fluid and the camera is not so great, but the battery is way better and android does more things. But I totally recommend the iPhone SE. Super comfy and well made.

>doesn't lag
you know why?
720p

If you're a man, the iphone 6/7/8 nonplus models are the perfect size.

>720p
>on a 4 inch screen

Is this a bad thing?? Do you honesty need a quaddickydonglehd on a fucking 4 inch display?

Its cheaper for a reason dummy and one handed use is comfy as fuck. Why would they make a 5.5 " version of a compact budget phone?

you can't put a price on freedom (not actual freedom, just more freedom and less patents than ishit comes bundled with)

> 640 x 1136 resolution, not HD
> 4.0" screen
> 2 GB RAM
> 1624 mAh battery
> "compete"
Who are you trying to kid here, yourself? My Redmi 4 Prime cost less than half of this weak-ass manlet phone and it's 5" - which is the minimum size - and it's got a great 1080p screen - again, the minimum - and it's got 3 GB RAM.

It's better in all areas at half the price. Sorry, your glorified key-hole manlet iPhone SE joke of a phone may have that Apple logo on it but it's a overpriced piece of trash.

I wouldn't laugh so hard at it if this was 5 year ago and 2 GB RAM and 720p screen were considered to be good specs.

The funniest thing, though, is that the iPhone 8 is much more expensive than this piece of trash and that one's also limited to 2 GB RAM and it also doesn't even have a HD screen. Not sure who's buying these fashion statement products, if you're gay or a 14 year old girl then I could see why you'd want one. If you're not one of those then having bought an iPhone clearly demonstrates a brain that's not functioning properly.

the 4 inch screen is the next problem
you cant see shit decently on it

Mah nigga

*fucking hated it on my 5s

>wanting blue bubbles means you can't think
Really makes me think.

Reminder that normies will like you more if you have an iPhone, and they'll be more likely to invite you to events, fuck you (the Stacies), etc.

>oh no!! a handset with a completely different os has completely different minimum specs for day to day use!! Every one who uses it must be a complete faggot and 14!!

Eat shyt bytch it offers a compact usable experience on a handset that's getting non pajeet updates till 2021. Can't say the same for your andshit handset though my niggah.

is this bait or you're legit retarded

Xz1/c. Doesnt lag, ships with oreo, runs cooler than every flagship, internals built with real hardware instead of glue. Brightest phone only second to the S8. Bezeless glass cannon fags need not apply.

>bubbles
What are you talking about?

>normies
They never know about any of the good events.

>usable experience
> 4" screen
Pick one, either get a 5" screen and have a usable experience or buy a shitty overpriced phone gay manlet with a key-hole sized screen.

As for updates until 2021... phones will be a lot better buy then. This is why it still makes sense to buy excellent Android phones that are better than Apples offerings at half or 1/4th the price. If progress stalls down then it'll be different. Just think about it, 2021-2017 = 4 years. How good is a phone from 2017-4=2013? 2013 phone tech is so outdated it's museum-tier.

also it costs twice as much

Wow really well calculated!
Such a big boy :-)

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

Bitch I have an lg g2 as a backup phone and guess fucking what. Its the same fucking experience it does what I need it to when I need it. Fucking consumerist faggot

>doesn't lag
most phones wont if you take care of them

brainwashed and homeless looking to make money off faggots paying for flashmobs