Why aren't you running a Lineage based custom ROM Sup Forums?

Why aren't you running a Lineage based custom ROM Sup Forums?

AOSP based roms are better

Because it's not available for my Samsung A7 2017.

I am

Tried it on 3 phones and gps stoped working after a while on all 3.

I don't really have a use for a custom rom. What's the point if all I do is shit post and listen to music?

>Lineage based
I'm ruinning LineageOS itself!

I'm only running Lineage at all because that's the easiest way to kick Google off my phone. I can't be bothered to customize it. I am not a person who does much on my phone.

Because I'm still on cyanogenmod

Because Samsung decided to go maximum jew and use Qualcomm's SecureBoot, so now I'm stuck on debloated touchjizz

I'm currently running the most recent nightly build on my 1st gen moto g 4g. Would I be able to see a performance change if I flashed a custom kernel?
I just wanted android security updates and the thinking emoji.

No one can ever name one (1) with good support for the s8+

I'm using los15 built by a pajeet

>am on Nexus 7 from 2012
nobdoy likey grouper

Forgot image

LineageOS is AOSP based you dolt.

It doesn't seem to have anything over my degoogled stock rom.

>having a social life
lmao

tfw sitting on 4.3 stock on my Galaxy S4
the GUI is just too cmofy and I don't need that cancerous everything-is-blinding-white-and-material-design garbage new Androids have

He means that more AOSP like ROMs are better because they aren't too modified like lineage.

Cause there is no Lineage 15 for the Nexus 6

Why should i give up a stock ROM that just werks to put up with an unmaintained port from another device that probably runs worse and has glitches up the ass?

it doesn't exist for my mlais m52

I mean so is fucking touchwizz if you really wanna split hairs that thinly. Anything Android is AOSP based.
Retard.

I got a HTC 10.
Its so close to vanilla android you dont need to do anything to it at all.
It really does "just work".
I haven't even bothered to root it.

Android 7.0 stock rom is just so damn good.

because it's bloated and spies on you and it will stop being updated

There's no news on LineageOS for Huawei Mate 9 yet.

but I am

If I could un-samsung/un-sprint my phone with a lineageos rom I would but they dont support my minor hardware revision for my S7

I am running Resurrection Remix on my phone...

my device is not popular and hence it is not supported

>running a ROM custom by some russian hacker
>not running vanilla lineage

because CAF based ROMs are objectively better

Muh nigga
still got cm11 running in my samswangg

Pajeetnigger

Waiting for S8 support.

Has anyone installed LineageOS on a Moto Z? I may do that in the future and I want to know if there are any issues with it.

As if Lineage isn't curried either...

Longer battery life, less bloat and newer Android versions with the latest security updates.

Have the kernel source codes been released yet? If they have released them, custom ROM are bound to be built. Be patient, it's a new device after all.

>Why should i give up a stock ROM that just werks to put up with an unmaintained port from another device
You could research custom ROM support for a device you intend to buy and therefore don't have to rely on ported custom ROMs.

What's with meaningless buzzwords trying to pass for legitimate points of criticism?

I'm still on CM12.1 because this is the most stable custom rom for my J5 at the moment.

>running a ROM custom by some russian hacker
It's always the Russians.

Crash all the freaking time on my nexus 5.
I'm still on cyanogenmod 13.
only downside are security updates.

Lineage is shit. CM has been shit since before the Nexus line went to shit. ParanoidAndroid or rooted AOSP with Xposed and Gravitybox is all you will ever need really.

I remember I had CM based on Gingerbread on my Dream/G1 and om my Nexus 1 which was sweet.
It's really shit now though.

Call your cousin, ask him to release an unofficial one on XDA, Rajeesh.
No but seriously, I hope you stole that phone from a homeless paki and didn't unironically buy it.

Resurrection Remix is GOAT

Faggot

But I am senpai

Oneplus one - Resurrection Remix,
The Android performance pick.

Because it's a piece of shit MEME and the only reason why people think it's better is because it's different. Go Paranoid or go home. It beats it by the fact that it has proper OTA updates that don't break your phone alone.

No sorry for Redmi 4a

retarded kid

>people think it's better is because it's different
>Go Paranoid or go home
user do you understand the concept of hypocrisy?

it isn't on iphone

Lineage is AOSP but AODP isn't Lineage my senpai

There's no email application as good as Samsung's stock email.

i can't unlock bootloader of my g4 variant

Because I am

>run cm 13
>try to flash los 14.1
>cant verify install
>try to flash different recovery
>can't flash recovery despite bootloader being unlocked
no idea what to do desu

why does this not exist for the mi A1

>people still run deprecated and unsupported roms
Sad.

I'm using Dark Rom on Nexus 5

Because I prefer stability.

LoS 14 android 7.0.1 on my s4 mini makes its slow and unstable af.

Android Pay won't work on it.

I don't know. I guess it's because mongoloid have access to the internet like normal people these days.

Because the sources haven't been released yet for that phone.

I have Android Pay working on Resurrection Remix on my Mi Note 2.

because for some reason, they went from Galaxy S5 and skipped right on over to the S7
SOAB

lol, you have it working for now, but when you'll need it, it will be broken because of a security update. Fucking ROM's are for poorfags who don't want to spend a couple of hundred bucks to get a phone that runs the latest Android.

Just buy a new phone evry two years or when your contract expires, and you wont't have to worry about broken apps, broken WiFi, bluetooth, data, cameras and everything else ROM's can't get working properly.

No official for Moto g5 plus. Patiently waiting.

I have an S4 running Marshmallow, and it's slow as fuck. The hardware is too old to support the latest updates in apps. I just keep it around as a backup.