Admit it. You'd pre-order if you could afford it

Admit it. You'd pre-order if you could afford it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B005T7OFFK
youtube.com/watch?v=utfbE3_uAMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do need a new basic bitch ikea table

Does it come in pumpkin spice?

Nope, saving my money for a new MacBook Pro. But...even if I chose to spend it on the iPhone X, I would wait next version without that shitty notch. I do believe it is an awesome phone, do not take me wrong, but that notch is just like WTF?!

For me it's the iPhone 8 (non plus) once the price drops.

>pre-ordering an overpriced piece of garbage
Why not invest in stocks instead?

This. I need a new table damn.

I literally paid ~850 dollars when I ordered a new 8 Plus. The X is a shitty bitch phone.

YESS PAJEET FLAG
INDIA
SUPERPOWR

>mfw using two IKEA tables as a desk

Best £60 I ever spent on furniture, I now have three meters of desk.

Wow, literally user? Very cool.

P A J E E T
A
J
E
E
T

>that pic

How can anyone honestly argue against the iPhone X being the best looking phone?

>autism

this

X is a fucking failure.

>Paying $850 for a phone
You act like that isn't just as retarded

6s master race

Pre-order was 5-6 weeks shipping by the time I looked at it around 1am Friday.

I'd rather just take my chances this Friday and try to get one at the store near work.

>balding hairline
Yea, no.
I'll take a opo5t instead.
None of this curved screen shenanigans.
I hope they don't mount it backwards

n**space reserved for notch**o

pixel master race

No, I would buy an iPhone 8 or a pixel 2xl if I could afford it. I think the iPhone X's gimmicks are wack.

>wireless charger still needs a wire
what a convoluted way to recharge a phone.

Those rounded corners look horrendous at this angle

I can afford it, I just don't need a new phone.

If i had money to waste, I'd probably get a note 8.

I can but I won't

I can easily afford it you poorfag.

Wireless charging yes
iPhone X no

I already have a phone that cost me €900 and I can even plug in my €1200 IEMs.

even if someone gave me an iphone for free i would just sell it.

I'm more than happy with my HTC u11. Never been an apple fan anyway, I prefer the customization Android phones allow for. But if you can't afford the new iPhone, don't feel bad! It really will be obsolete before you know it

I've never owned an Apple product. Not even an iPod or whatever accessories like their earphones. I'm not gonna break my chain now.

No

I've told people if youre going to get a regular 8 just wait for the X, other wise just get a 8+.

I have one and its well worth the jump. (Used to have a 6)

I alrealy have an s8

I have 0% interest for 12 months.

>sells out in 20 minutes compared to the 0 demand for the 8

Couldn't this phone be fixed in software by putting a permanent black area to fill in the area on the sides of the notch. If it's OLED the pixels would be off

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

Why do you keep spamming the board, pajeet?

Nice bait. Can afford it, but still wouldn't buy an iPhone.

Should say the same about you, rajesh

If I could afford a smart phone (I'm in my 30s and still use a flip phone) I would do a hell lot more research to still get the best phone for my needs and value. Plus I probably would prefer a more "open" phone and not be locked into walled gardens like Apple does.

I bet my 6 is working better than yours :)

How's touch disease and force touch? Bet you're getting a whole lot of use out of that

anybody that thinks the X is a better buy than the 8 is functionally retarded.

I was this until I got a free gen 3 apple tv that was my grandpa's who died recently and we were cleaning the house out. So now I'm technically an apple owner but it's a bit more special because it was his.

lol are you butthurt that you are keeping count of all apple related threads? lmao.

You are butthurt that you have to keep spamming this board for people to buy your shitty toy, Ive

like if Apple needs help from a neet like you to make profits.

Because is I had that much money, I would buy a hawea phone for half the price, and a new cpu/gpu hell maybe a new computer. There is no reason to buy an Apple, and the iPhone x will be
Obsolete in 2 years from all the bullshit updates Apple throws out.

Btw, how much are they paying you for this? Cuz I need some money...

loool

But I did pre-order it.

If I could afford it then I'd just get a Note 8, dumbfuck

No. iOS is incredibely dumbed-down and there's no way of customization whatsoever. It's too normie and simple for my taste.

I won't lie

it's sexy

have to cry myself to sleep holding my poorfag pixel

I can afford it tho, I still won't buy it.

You can hardly tell it's an iPhone, it looks just like every other phone on the market.
I bought a Pixel XL last year that works fine, no reason to replace it.

6 has touch disease too, did board repair on two this last week

till it melts the cord into the charge port :^)

I wouldn't even if it were $200.

Haven't heard of that or ever had mine get even remotely warm.
If that was the case Sup Forums would have had thousands of threads on it due to the need to shit on Google and Apple.

Lol. Why is your credit limit so low? Did you miss a payment?

had two in my store in the last few months for it, google it

Two in a year? That doesn't sound like a big problem. Sounds more like user error or the use of Chineseium cables.

(
You)

I said in a few months, thats pretty high actually charge ports are a somewhat rare repair I do maybe 1 a month

We've been over this a thousand times: retards on welfare buy these phones, human beings with actual jobs and incomes buy better phones.

also pixel xl is pretty rare in my shop, only done a screen and two charge ports, so when charge port is the higher repair you probably see why I think that

Do the people who come in with these seem like the type to never clean their charge port?

It didn't sell as well as Google hoped it would.

I can afford any phone I could want (except diamond gold idiocy, of course). I have a Zenfone3. I can afford any desktop i could want. I have a FX-8300 with 8gigs RAM, 240gigs SSD and ati 1150 iirc. I have a Dell laptop with and old i5, 3gigs RAM and 240gigs SSD (the SSD saved the laptop).
The reason is I don't need it. I don't need an $1,000 phone, an ultra light ultra powerful laptop or a supercomputer. Why would I burn money on something I don't need?

yes no one ever cleans their charge ports, pro tip use a "plucker" to clean your charge port + compressed air

This, I would buy me something sane and enough shit to make a home server and still would probably have money

That's what I figured, I use compressed air on mine every other week or every week to keep stuff out of it. My guess is that stuff is collecting in the port and when the charge voltage gets bumped up for the fast charge it's arcing and combusting the foreign material. AKA the people who need warnings on coffee that it's hot.

> $10k
Get on my level faggot.

Its 'could say the same about you', not 'should', retarded 3rd worlder. I'm not spamming, spamming is posting around 60 dead links in any thread to do with Appel which serve no function. Poo in it then neck yourself you dirty subhuman.

you faggots are worse than android poorfags. shape up, get an iphone x, or get our

Calm down Gurdeep.

Honestly this is just the smart thing to do if you're poor. Good on ya, user, commendable.

The only walled garden on iOS is the app store, and that goes for every type of phone including Android. Use the web if you don't like walled gardens.

How's that narhwal bacon app working for you?

I just bought a house and still have over $60k in the bank, why would I give a fuck about a phone?

Been eyeing the shit out of a corner unit and two matching tables to have a 2.7x2.7m desk covering two walls of my home office, I need the space pretty badly for spare computers and my non-computer shit

LOL, what's more likely:

1. Apple has to resort to spamming Sup Forums to get any sales traction
2. The most popular tech device in the world sometimes gets talked about here

I'm honestly laughing at how pathetic it is that some poor droidfag spent the time to make that image.

I can afford it, I'm just not idiotic enough to waste my hard earned dough on Job's grave.

Damn dude, you can afford IKEA furniture? Share your secrets on /biz/

I use two of the following in an 'L' shape:

amazon.com/gp/product/B005T7OFFK

I can sit in the middle of them and jerk off. Plenty of room for like six monitors and a full size tower, and they're sturdy as fuck + high for max chair height comfy

Do you have a dart board with Tim Cook's picture on it in your slum bedroom?

Why can a ginger add a headphone port back into an iPhone but Apple can't?

youtube.com/watch?v=utfbE3_uAMA

>1/5 debt
Do something about it or fuck off.

>only $60k
Damn hopefully your parents are still alive and that's not what's left of your inheritance after buying a house

Happy to wait for the SE2.

Show me a phone without a chin and with an SD slot, then I'll buy one.
Wait, they're never gonna release with an SD slot? So when the phone decided to fuck itself, my only option for data recovery is paying Rossmann $500 to TRY and get it going?
Ah, I'll just save all my precious company documents to iCloud, they're safe there, right? No? Ah fuck.
Well then, maybe I'll just make sure to plug my phone into my computer every single fucking night so it can run a backup, that's not tedious at all.
Hey, I can just put it on the charging matt to sync, right? Oh, no data transfer over that, and WiFi sync is still as shit as it was 8 fucking years ago?
Fuck.

It's almost like it'd be better if I just stuck with my current phone that rsync's itself over sshfs to my server every time it has a wifi connection, and my trusty iPod nano.

>iFag is PoorFag
What a surprise

Lol that phone still isn't out? I've had my mi mix 2 for like 2 weeks now and bitches are always over it