/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets two new Thermohygrometers and a timer relay • user recommends the KingSpec 90gb and 180gb SSDs as they have a good price/value for euro anons • user posts his chink knives while asking for earphone recs • user gets some Kingdian S100s • user is disappointed by a chink PS3 controller • AliExpresses plans to chink people for charity now • user has about $200 worth of shit come in from Banggood • user gets a mech switch tester, uses it as a fidget toy • user has his Note 4x arrive in just 17 days • user finished his Strandbeest kit build • user gets a Coolbaby Mini NES console • user compares the Xiaomi/Wiha set with the Xiaomi Wowstick bits Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/N3eAFfuU
aliexpress.com/item//32727441580.html
aliexpress.com/item/SAMZHE-Cat6A-Ultrafine-Ethernet-Patch-Cable-Slim-RJ45-Computer-PS2-PS3-XBox-Networking-LAN-Cords/32734165998.html
aliexpress.com/store/1828344
aliexpress.com/item/A-Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-starter-kit-pi-3-board-pi-3-case-American-standard/32807508566.html
alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=duct tape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Please change the name to Chinese Shopping General next time.

just got two of these motor speed controllers. aide from some rather loud switching harmonics with some of my test motors, am happy with it.

is that 555 based?

Are there chink controllers with a holder for the phone?

Cherry G80

just checked, it is. it was less than $5 buckareedoos. the build is solid, though I'm just getting started with testing. motor in pic is running at 19volts, nearly 3amps. I had to back off a bit for fear the thing would take off.
this should keep my nvidia GPU a bit cooler.

Yes

This again

It's pretty sad isn't it.

>less than $5
link pls
>this should keep my nvidia GPU a bit cooler
living the dream

Just ignore it. I don't even remember when this guy started to force his meme

The earliest instance I can find in the archives is from March 2017

So i need to get a new phone around the 200$ mark. The Axon 7 is on sale and seems pretty good so right now that's what i'm thinking. The mi note 2 is also around the same price and has a slightly newer cpu but worse screen.

What do you guys think? Any other ideas?

Pretty sure there is a smartphone general.

s.aliexpress.com/N3eAFfuU
bear in mind I used the Aliexpress app, so I got a discount.

If the coupon for $229 is still working I say get it, it's a very good deal considering the phone costs like $400 elsewhere

I bought an item on aliexpress and it arrived damaged so I opened a dispute. Seller is insisting on refunding via paypal so I can close the dispute. I just want my money back so I can order again. Should I let this guy refund me via paypal and then let the dispute escalate anyway?

/spg/ has stopped going fullsperg on China-based phones, but /csg/ is still the best place for advice, no?
(not the user asking for advice, btw)

user recommends the KingSpec 90gb and 180gb SSDs as they have a good price/value for euro anons Can this user please link? Might buy a 90gig for server OS and a 180gig for desktop

if you let him pay you via paypal and end the dispute, he's gonna take the payment back

Just let him refund on paypal. Otherwise he'll just release your personal data

Thanks.

Fuck it, i'll just get an axon 7, i watch quite a lot of video on my smartphone anyways so the speakers will be nice.

Suck my dick

Chinese shopping could just mean a trip to chinatown or buying ramen. It doesn't even sound catchy.

Chink Shit, however, is the magical endeavour of finding cheap shit online with the risk of getting C H I N K E D.

Besides, we have chinkshit.xyz

Just check the bands before you buy, it's the global version which is different from the US version

>requesting
help me find the best sounding portable clip on laptop speakers like pic related, but with good sound quality.
>price range
Up to $50

Allright, I'm going to do it csg. I'm going to entrust my eyes to chinkshit and I'm going to buy some prescription glasses from Ali. All I have to do is figure out my PD before I can do so.

Are there any good glasses stores that you guys know of already?

Well what have you found so far

I found image posted for $10-$15. I like how it looks, and sits on top of the display, but I'm trying to find more with better quality.

I'm not reall interested in BT, but usb, and 3.5mm jack is fine. Being able to clip on is a must though.

Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker and duct tape

Only thing that I see are the ones that you clip on the sides but it comes in 2 speakers but they're fairly small and around $15 at most
You can clip em on top like the pic related you posted too

N-nani?
How does that work? How does he take the payment back?

Different user, just curious how this work cos idk fuckall about PayPal

THAT"S NOT WHAT I FUCKING WANT M8!!!!!!!

And I don't want to search for you.

THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN RESPOND?
I CAME HERE AND REQUESTED HELP!
I LISTED MY NEEDS PROPERLY. I WAS FUCKING KIND WHEN I ASKED AND I DON'T DESERVE THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT FROM YOU!
NOW I'M LOOKING FOR A CLIP ON LAPTOP SPEAKER THAT USES USB OR 3.5MM JACKS THAT HAPPENS TO SOUND GOOD!
AND ANSWERING ME WITH SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE A XIAOMI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER AND DUCT TAPE IS JUST UNACCEPTABLE!
I JUST WANT A SET OF GOOD SOUNDING PORTABLE SPEAKERS THAT HAPPEN TO CLIP ONTO TO MY LAP TOP.

I just checked my second controller and the potentiometer has a dead spot. turning the pot, I can hear a grinding sound at one spot then it's OK. if you get one of these, check the potentiometer across its full range for defects. I won't open a dispute over this myself, but its worth mentioning. the pot is easily replaced which I am going to do anyway for my application. two of these setups should keep my PC cooler. now if I could only find a PC case that would accommodate a pair of 3-foot, 10 pound metal fans.

nVidia: The Way it's Meant to be Cooled

This. It carries the right shade of meaning.

As a kid (growing up in Ontario), we'd say the "chink store" to mean that type of run-down mom-and-pop variety store (even if the owners weren't Chinese). If you said "convenience store" I'd think you were going somewhere corporate like 7/11. But if you said "Chinese store" I'd think you were going to a Chinatown-type ethnic import/food store (for a ming vase or dried monkey cock or whatever)

kek

Alright, fine.
Here you go m8
aliexpress.com/item//32727441580.html

Anyone ever order a Raspberry Pi from our chink overlords? I've heard that the chink versions have a chance of being of worse quality and heat up a fuckload more. Then again my only other viable option would be Amazon spain, and there's a chance i'd still get a chink one regardless.

has anyone tried to convince chink suppliers on aliexpress to give free samples for reviews and stuff? or maybe tell them its for a youtube video review and he will be credited

>smart=jews
What did they mean by this

Chinks have duck tape themed wedding celebrations?

link?

If the chinks don't find you fancy, they should at least find you handy.

do not, the seller's going to have you pay the paypal fees, so you'll get your money - 30some cents - 3,4% of the total.
unless you think he's a very serious guy and/or you don't care about your money, get the refund through ali

Fine I guess that I could just make my own piezoelectrics out of baking soda, and encase them in carbon fibre.

Can anyone give me a crash course on those TV boxes? Today I realized I had no idea what exactly they did. Are they just a means to play or stream media to a TV?

They actually went and changed the logo so that it wouldn't read "+JEWS".

Are you already prepared for 11-11, Sup Forums?

I still hadn't any luck with $10 coupons.

If you're actually good at reviewing stuff, just buy it, review it, and make money with referral links.

Has anybody ever bought a pair of prescription glasses from ali? How are them and where can I buy them?

These ethernet cables looks pretty cool.
aliexpress.com/item/SAMZHE-Cat6A-Ultrafine-Ethernet-Patch-Cable-Slim-RJ45-Computer-PS2-PS3-XBox-Networking-LAN-Cords/32734165998.html

>usd3.4
wtf are you really worried about getting scammed for 4 bucks? i'll tell you what, take the paypal payment. If they scam you, i'll refund you.

if they're good quality, less than €7 for a 10m cable is pretty good, thanks for the find

Where can I get an original Chromecast? Can't seem to find any on Ali and dhgate

What does this button do? Does a coupon cost me or is it free?

I don't understand..

Niggers please update the chinkphone list already

>Axon 7
On sale where?

You are correct, /spg/ isn't actually for recommendations but advice and discussion. /csg/ is supposed to handle this. I think one of the /spg/ templates has a link to a deprecated list of cheap phones.

What said. I'll refund you double that amount, kike, just stop being an arse to this poor guy.

Free coupon for $2 off. Good luck actually using it ever since these usually have a bunch of restrictions on what they apply to.

how much stuff are you waiting for because of christmas?

62 items

lmao I thought that Christmas list was just a meme because everything on there is tech.
You're not honestly going to give chinkshit to you're family right?

It's all for myself. I wouldn't give that shit to my family. I know how bad it often is.

it's about the principle, not the amount

Any good links for the xiaomi scarf?

I'm gonna give my brother some Monks (ordered too many don't want them) and my friend a chink multi-tool (accidentally ordered 2). But that's only because I got too much for myself.

All the gifts I gave last Christmas were chinkshit, it'll probably be the same this year

>want chink shit rpi clones for reasons
>cant ever cheap board is being sold by scalpers for twice the price of an rip
>$5 board is being sold for $50
>find a link for aliexpress
>site only loads in arabic
>main site redirects to ar.ali......
>instructions for fixing the sites language problem dont work
why do chinks make such shit stuff. am I really expected to give money to a website that cant even make a functioning website?

where does Sup Forums buy their copy boards?

Why so tsundere

All of AliE is the wrong language or just that listing?

It has a habbit of switching to german once in a long white for me (no idea why).

Cloning an RPi would be hard, they're made by a non-profit and they got a special deal with Broadcom.

Any cheap but good IP camera ideas? I'd like to setup about 3 in my place.

all of it. its always in arabic every time I try to go there and its been like this for months and iirc across several computer reinstall.

I thought they were opensource hardware like arduino.
Either way I don't care, I just want something that is a knockoff. I was trying to find a seller for the $7 orange pi that doesn't want 10x that.
I just need a few arm boards that I can use for security and wifi to Ethernet bridging.

What I meant was to make a clone is actually cheaper than the real deal.

my experience with fosscam was bad.
the camera I got, when using rtsp had about a 30-40 second lag on it and the clock was even slower. the longer the camera ran the more the video and clock got delayed. it seems the video never went 1 minute slower than real time, but the time stamp would be 3 or 4 hours behind if I let the camera stay powered on all night.
I updated firmware and did resets and restores. nothing fixed this issue for me.

>Netherlands(PostNL International Mail)
>Latest Event -- 2017-10-23 07:00 The item is pre-advised

Sigh

As a poorfag, it's the thought that counts.

Im confused asto what the point is, the cheaper price is why Im looking for other arm boards.

Is there a special coupon this year? (like $5 off $20 or $15)

There's a $10 coupon to use on eBay, i used it to buy a book and shitty sensors for my Raspberry

>aliexpress.com/item//32727441580.html
the point is getting free shit

Got pic related from this store:
aliexpress.com/store/1828344
Have been using them for about a month, prescription is good, no chink eye cancer yet.
They darken outdoors, the pic is from a cloudy day going outside, love em so far.

Tape is wildly overpriced there you know.

The most recommended phone here is the Redmi Note 4. It does everything you would want it to with excellent battery life.

It's even more overpriced here.

Re-purpose an old router. They're literally being thrown away so cost is no excuse.

i bought mine from this store:
aliexpress.com/item/A-Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-starter-kit-pi-3-board-pi-3-case-American-standard/32807508566.html
the store seem legit and the board says clearly "made in UK", i use it mostly for retropie/kodi and the only problem i got with that one is the cable bundled with the power source is shit.

Everywhere in the world I've been has $1 rolls of shitty off-brand duct tape.

I can image buying a pair of Chink glasses, just for the sake of getting glass that changes color in sunlight.
Not that i want to wear them anyhow, -8 glasses are too bit to be comfortable.

Visit Germany.
3€ is the lowest I've ever seen duct tape going for here.

alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=duct tape

Goes for as low as 10 cents a roll wholesale on Alibaba.

yea that was my original plan.
I need a network camera, and something that has gpio acess for pir sensors.
I need the router in my attic on the other side of the house, but I dont have an easy way to get cat 5 cable from where im sourcing into the attic. I have heroin addicts breaking into my garage and just need to nigger rig some shit up until I figure out a more permanent solution. bridging the wifi on a cheap shit arm board seems like the most practical solution right now.
>inb4 routers are arm boards

Okay Chinkyfans, Here's a quick review on the Xiaomi WiFi Amplifier 2 300M.

>Does what it says on the label very well, easily fixes all my wifi signal problems.
>Super fucking cheap, but very nicely built. Got mine for 7.5USD
>YOU HAVE TO JOIN THE CHINK BOTNET TO SET IT UP. MI HOME APP IS REQUIRED.

Anybody got a good chink bike light to suggest.
Ty in advance