Speccy thread?

Speccy thread?

Show me them Ryzens boys.

representing the heat

>tfw I bought my cpu a week before ryzen released

holy shit how much did that build cost?

whats to expensive about it, apart from the 960 pro?

what kind of clock speeds can those ivy bridge 6 cores hit?

The ram alone probably ran him around $800

About $3k IIRC at the time before monitor/mouse/keyboard.

Planning to go R5 1600. Will still need a new GPU, but poor.

I also have 64GB RAM. It was cheap in 2016. :3

I know :(
fucking cryptofaggots turning everything into paperclips

yea, i got lucky with graphics cards as well, sold my 1060 for more than i got it, and my 1080ti also got a lot more expensive than what i got it for...

Having difficulty OCing right now

why don't you guys use lscpu n shit like that or when you're on cuckdows at least a program that gets the temps somewhat right like hwmonitor and cpu-z for showing off your clocks

because it doesn't show most other things?

Yeah, I'm glad I snatched up a 1080 GTX when I did. Kind of wish I had the TI for the extra headroom but it wasn't available when I built my system. And it's good enough to run most games at max settings 1440p 144hz.

I wonder if I could resell my 1080 GTX for what I purchased it for and upgrade to a TI.

it shows your ram, mobo, and the cpu, what else do you need? i don't think soundcards matter that much lol. and it shows voltages for each thing

Here's mine

sup tr bro

wytrzeszcz@wytrzeszcz-ThinkPad-X61s ~/sbd1/gen $ lscpu
Architecture: x86_64
Tryb(y) pracy CPU: 32-bit, 64-bit
Byte Order: Little Endian
CPU(s): 2
On-line CPU(s) list: 0,1
Wątków na rdzeń: 1
Rdzeni na gniazdo: 2
Socket(s): 1
Węzłów NUMA: 1
ID producenta: GenuineIntel
Rodzina CPU: 6
Model: 15
Model name: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU L7500 @ 1.60GHz
Wersja: 11
CPU MHz: 1601.000
CPU max MHz: 1601,0000
CPU min MHz: 800,0000
BogoMIPS: 3192.25
Wirtualizacja: VT-x
Cache L1d: 32K
Cache L1i: 32K
Cache L2: 4096K
NUMA node0 CPU(s): 0,1
Flags: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl aperfmperf pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm lahf_lm tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority dtherm ida

Mild overclocks are fine. I overclocked from 4.2 to 4.6 Ghz. I can push it to 4.9 but I prefer the stability headroom and the fan quietness. It gets exponentially hotter/louder past 4.6.

max 4GHz
E8400 will hit 4.1GHz

Kinda tired Waiting™ for aib Vega56.

delid this

Huh, what did I do wrong?

You didn't delid

Believe it or not I'm fine with just having the best single-core performance on the market and overclocking a bit beyond that. Should intel have used something better than cheap paste? Yeah, but unfortunately AMD isn't providing strong enough competition.

Dual CPU Reporting.

first gen boys squad gang gang

He's got good temps and good performance, why delid?

Anyone feeling insecure with only 4 cores in the current year?

sup boys

Maybe when going to 6 cores doesn't mean taking a 20% per core perf drop, I'll care.

Got 4,5 easy on haswell e.

pls roast me

>cant take a screenshot

come on man

i had that motherboard for my old hp. ram slot died somehow.

> tfw to smart to take a screenshot

>dumblying

I recently change the thermal paste of my R9 380, drop 90°c to 70°c in game,with arctic mx2.

what have you set in bios? have you delided?

>guess the chip.png
AMD FX™-8320 Eight-Core Processor?

Not crazy but, 199 for a refurb and I'm pretty pleased.

Soon to be Frankensteined.

what speed is it running at?

around 4500mhz

I used to have one @4.4ghz on a hyper 212 until it killed it's self

hyper212 is 2 smol, i got a thermalight macho with two delta fans on it atm, but getting ready to watercool it. how much volts did you pump thru it that it died tho?

it's too long ago to remember, but it over heated due to dust build up

hows that set up doing at 144?

probs need to get a new gpu soon...

Is a Dual X79 build worth this days?
I like to use as many PCI lanes, but also want to save money.
>inb4 buy threadripper

very smoothly Im always between 125-144 fps even under heavy load

x79 is still solid, it'd be alright for a workstation, but the lack of overclocking on the dual boards really stifles the gaming performance

>WinToddlers

Why are you running 2133? Jelly on the core clock, though. Definitely considering jumping on Pinnacle ridge before the thread ripper refresh takes all the good dies.

HWmonitor isn't much trust worthy than speccy to be honest. Speccy puts your system summary into a nice little screenshot, though I personally prefer the hwinfo summary.

If you're not delidded there's no way in hell you have the best single thread performance, You're about 400mhz shy of what the average top 10% lands in. Just saying.

You could just post your lincuck equivalent instead of being a shitstain.

Whoops, meant to post the screenshot with speccy and sensors open.

Why is Speccy so fucking shit at recognizing RAM and GPU VRAM?

Just build last night.

Need to take a new pic, speccy didn't properly detect some of my externals.

Gotta get my new monitor sometime this week.

The devs are imbeciles. Took them like 3 months to add Ryzen "support"

Waiting on next gpu gen (volta and or na'vi ideally) Tempted to grab a vega 56 though as 670 has been showing its age for a while now (and the 2gb of vram is a big limitation on most newer games). Otherwise 2500k is running along at 4.2 ghz quite happily. Will likely upgrade gpu and then cpu/motherboard when ryzen 2 hits.

Vega is good only if you can get the 56 around MSRP since the 64 and 64 LC are total garbage. Only reason for them to exist is to get bios flash for 56 to get higher memory clocks and power limit

fellow 2500k
probably will get fanless volta when it's out

im thinking getting sli?

Took out some RAM (got 32GB before), bumped the bad boy to 4.6GHz.

Haswell chugging along.

Show me a better pc.

Why do you have that cpu with that video card?

you should get a 7700k before sli

Have another 1tb drive but I need a new sata cable

you should sell your ram and buy one 16gb stick so you get single channel, and use like 21-21-21-50 2T timings for 2133mhz

Why bother? Your GPU is doing it already.

>180k дepeвянных
>1280x1024
Tы чe дoлбoeб? Убeйcя нaхyй блядь.

ayo
Just reinstalled both GFX Drivers

Finally winter here, may go for 4.5ghz soon for some extra heat, don't really need better performance tho.

My Dell 29" is showing signs of age too, a grey pixel and light bleed from the bottom.. It will be 5 years old in march I think.
If it dies I'm not sure what to get, the 34/35" ultrawides are so fucking expensive, and I whould need a better gpu aswell for the higher res..

wtf are you doing?

CPU is at 4.3 btw.

Loving the performance that I'm getting all around, don't wanna upgrade for a while.

hnnng