>Inconsistant performance on many surfaces
>Light and floaty
>Crap design
>Artificial tracking feel

because I am not poor

>Mechanical mice

>Works on any surface
Pick one

Enjoy your two dollar chink lazer mouse.

why so mad, poorfag?

Can your mouse track on glass consitantly?
Yeah I thought so.

I'll enjoy many things with the money I have to buy them.

I miss popping out the ball and scraping off the dirt that had accumulated on the rollers with my fingernails.

More like oldfag

>Having a filthy desk
Just clean it with a wet cloth or throw it in your sink.

My MX Performance can

I remember those balls got so fucking dirty, and it was quite inaccurate

>on glass
>using glass as a table

>not snorting research chemicals on glass in your codesocks imagining your an anime character

if you want weight get a mouse with a weight cartridge

Ah, the daily life of an opticuck

Not as dirty as my balls

FPBP

>Needing to be able to use your mouse on your boyfriend's nutsack is suddenly now a requirement of a good mouse

Nah. If it works fine on a desk, that's all that matters.

This is a meme.

Glass tables look great. What's your gripe?

because I want a little something called quality.
why arnt you using a mechanical computer?

because I grew up using one and they are shit. have you even used one or just some millennial who thinks 'retro hardware is teh cool'? trackball mouse is better then both.

hes obviously someone that didnt have to pick bands of dead skin off of the rollers every other week.

>>>>>>>>>>Using glass table when superior wood product is avaliable.

if you've bought a mechanical keyboard you should have no problem with buying a mechanical mouse

you already know that mechanical is better

Why are you using a glass mousepad?

Move the ball on top and then we'll talk.

>trying to play fps
>while trying to aim one of the rollers stops tracking and crosshairs freeze on an axis

yes, my laser mouse can. Ball mice are for nostalgia faggots and 4th world countries. If you remember when ball mice were the only choice you wouldn't want to go back.
>tldr fuck off underagefag

>not using a wood table with a glass top

Have fun with RSI

It works like trash and you have to clean the rollers once in a while. Don't miss them at all.

Why are you using a mousepad?

That's why I use one yes

>finger movement instead of arm movement
No wonder you have RSI.

>Why aren't you using a mechanical mice?
Don't like having to clean it out.

>I miss popping out the ball and scraping off the dirt that had accumulated on the rollers with my fingernails.
Cleaning that grime off the rollers was euphoric.

Because they don't last as long as a lazur mouse

my optical mouse works on plenty of surfaces. much better than having a wobbly ball that turns to goo
it has tons of programmable buttons and on-board memory so it has plenty of weight too
>muh rgb
turn it white or off

>not laying under that glass table and watching a shy runaway shit on top of it.
Do you even serial kill?

who is this thot

Some antifa girl from God knows where

that was mashed up skin from other people.

>smoking
Gross.

>Mechanical mice:
>Works on any surface

You have to be 18 to use Sup Forums

What was the best mechanical mouse? Weren't they really good for games?

My optical mouse works perfectly on the surface I use it on, has a professional design (good quality, non-gaymer look), and has weight to it (battery, because it's wireless). Meanwhile, mechanical shits get clogged up with dust every few months, and they don't glide, they provide a very frustrating user experience where you can kinda feel the ball moving around every so slightly in the socket.

They were always shit, and optical mice were a godsend. OP is probably an underagedb& who just found his grandma's balled mouse.

get on my level

fuck off with this shitty bait

track-ball master race gaymers and opti-cucks can suck a dick can

What happens if you put a mecha mouse in pantyhose? What happens if you put a trackball in pantyhose? I must know.

She's probably never hit a dude in her life

what is it useless post.

no u

>Artificial tracking feel

I'm not (ab)using a mechanical mouse because the newer ones are absolutely way better than the older-style ball mice. I'd know this if you'd been around the decades that these were the only option.

This being said... I actually have a nice brand new ball mouse - still in it's original package. I realize the amount of jelly this makes OP feel is off the charts but it's really not something worth rioting over, it's just a old-school mouse that's different and not better than modern mice in any way.

I...am.

>Why aren't you X?

Why are you using a shill post template? That's a shill post template.

A mechanical keyboard is objectively better in every way but cost. A mechanical mouse is just fucking shit to use.

Not so, but not many are aware of the equiv to a mechanical mouse under the same terms as a mechanical keyboard. FYI they used metal.

Your reasons are fucking bullshit

>Works on any surface
False, if the surface is too soft (glass, acrylic, some types of wood, etc) the trackball wont roll.
>Professional design
The tech they use has nothing to do with design, also, if by "professional" you mean shitty 80s design you can find those on chink webs.
>Has weight to it
On recent gaymer mice you can change the weight by adding or removing small steel plates (which is fucking retarded, but better than your shitty mouse)
>Physical feedback when gliding
This is the only somewhat valuable thing, but why the fuck do you need feedback on a mouse? holy shit you guys are fucking retarded.

For the record, i used a mechanical mouse until last year and no, not because i like retro shit or anything, but because im poor as shit and i only had those available, i fucking abhor them, you have to clean the trackball from time to time since it gets dirty and the ball stops rolling correctly.

We had an autist that would always steal the balls in school. Quite annoying.

why don't they use many little balls instead of one big ball?

>wheels (for detecting movement in x and y directions)
so pictured is an optical mouse, not a mechanical mouse

Are there any optical mice that can be cleaned and maintained/repaired easily, and can essentially be used for decades without any problems?