So Sup Forums, is there a device that tracks hidden cameras? I think I'm being monitored by sitting in my own house...

So Sup Forums, is there a device that tracks hidden cameras? I think I'm being monitored by sitting in my own house... Don't bother wasting your time asking me why. Please help.

Stop aaking stupid questions

tesla was a fucking autist and retarded in every way not related to science. This is the reason engineers make on average less than 100k/year while everyone in jersey shore became a millionaire in a couple years. Intelligence is an abundant resource.

that said, you can use and emf detector if you're really worried or a toilet paper roll and a flashlight if you're really cheap.

gangstalking? what makes you special?

>toilet paper roll and a flashlight
How is that supposed to detect cameras? I'm retarded

Consider seeking help for your schizophrenia and/or other mental illnesses. Thinking there are cameras in your house is not normal.

What makes you think you're being monitored?
If so about what? Like that you could exclude more and more places

turn off the lights, shine the flashlight through a tube, and look for reflections.

committed a crime, lots of witnesses, police involved

tesla was not related to tech in any way
TESLA WAS NOT RELATED TO TECH IN ANY WAY

hello edison

if you phone has an electromagnetic sensor on it you can pretty much detect anything

I never had a phone my entire life, not like I can't afford one

get an android remove everything google from it and you have a relatively secure phone
then install an emf app even a crappy ghost app will show you any device around

Tesla was a master wizard and married pigeons instead of parasitic thots. He was truly /ourguy/.

wtf are you on about? take your meds.

if u think tesla was a nerd maybe u should look up what the word means

Tesla was an antisemitic white genius that threatened the electricity (((industry))) and was robbed of his ideas by (((marconi))) and (((edison))).
The (((3 letter))) robbed his last blueprints shortly after he (((died))).

he was a Sup Forums nerd
because you know we are full of inventors here..

>There have been subsequent claims by Tesla biographers that Edison and Tesla were the original recipients and that neither was given the award because of their animosity toward each other; that each sought to minimize the other's achievements and right to win the award; that both refused ever to accept the award if the other received it first; that both rejected any possibility of sharing it; and even that a wealthy Edison refused it to keep Tesla from getting the $20,000 prize money.

lmao, they're implying that edison or tesla gave a FUCK about some gay political medal. the nobel prize foundation inc. would have recieved more gain by giving an award to these two than they could have by recieving such a bullshit (((accolade)))

Take your meds, faggot.

>Getting checks like it's nothing
...Didn't Tesla die a virgin?

that was because he was actively kicking bitches away that were basically shouting "lemme haff ur babbbbiez!!!"

that guy isn't a nerd. he's a loser geek pretending to be a nerd

>eating honey and milk only
>functional member of society

If someone wanted to track you, they would just use your phone. Why would they need to put other cameras in your house??

Damnit
I hate when an user makes me chuckle

>getting chicks like it's nothing
Didn't Tesla die a virgin?

He wouldn't be dying as a virgin if he wasn't so obsessed with his works, dude was actually quiet charming

How the fuck did women used to swim in tights? I can't fathom the shitty feeling of sand inside them
And shoes too? Wtf

tesla died impoverished and as a virgin.
src: biography by an assistant

>getting chicks like it's nothing
yeah, chicks as in pigeons

they did it to please their men, unlike modern women

Go to jail, Jamal.