/PTG/ - Penetration Testing General

Recommended Hardware -
Panda Wireless PAU09 N600

Recommended Software -
aircrack-ng - Suite of tools to be used for monitoring and attacking WiFi networks
reaver - Cracking WPS
hashcat - Cracking passwords
arpspoof - Packet interception
mitmf - Suite of tools to be used for man in the middle attacks

Discuss tools and techniques. Ask for help. Suggest additions to the recommended hardware/software for the next thread. Don't do anything illegal. Only use these tools to interact with your own devices. Ignore shitposters.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Alfa-AWUS036NH-802-11g-Wireless-Long-Range/dp/B003YIFHJY
hooktube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lets call my neighbor's router Router A and my router Router B. If I was to crack the password for Router A and then set up Router B to have the same password, encryption type, and SSID, would it be possible to trick my neighbor's clients to connect to Router B if I deauthenticate them from Router A?

delete this garbage right now

What kind of fingerless hacking gloves should I get?

excellent op

you do know /ptg/ is already taken right

You can't ride on /PTG/s popularity to boost your own shitty fucking thread. Delete this

Does WPA2 have tools out yet?

You can use airodump-ng to capture the handshake packet and hashcat to crack the password

neon sack of shit

odd are that your neighbor has never logged into his router before.
just turn off his wifi.
admin/admin
admin/password
or
google default wifi router names/passwords

I really want some because my fingers get cold

also when it is enabled AES is forced and something to effect of this would be the password, have fun cracking it

3CVB^%l^P6dGdnQs86SVT8!h0skqa1^zWJhe9&0t!YyPcZfW$K04l6mPgsrjr8Mh7xLwbsKn0VgRu7#9*5WQzXZjIZYdb75K@vI4

fuck up a firmware upgrade and brick it

These cards are really nice, and powerful, highly recommend
amazon.com/Alfa-AWUS036NH-802-11g-Wireless-Long-Range/dp/B003YIFHJY

the ASUS DDWRT endorsed series of ACxxU routers have brick protection

ive used it countless times

just fuck the router up

sorry, its impossible

also this is my router, not someone elses, you seem to be implying im complaining

also GUI access is disabled for wifi anyways also in the settings so they couldnt manage anything even if they some how cracked a 100 character password

Ok so I have discovered from this thread that nobody knows which fingerless gloves are best for hacking in. Can someone tell me the best type of Balaclava and hoodie to get?

This guys wearing a balaclava and suit. I want to be more cool than that and wear a hoodie

Anyone know how to get a BTN invite?

How are they supposed to solve the problem of your fingers getting cold when they don't cover your fingers?

I'm well aware of that but this is a hypothetical scenario and you did not answer the question.

Trust me. I know what I'm talking about

>op list
Most of that is old ass stuff. Is that really good tools still?

kali linux

Wear a hoodie over the suit.
It shows that you mean serious business but have a casual, fun side.

How do I get inside my old highschool's website if they are running a ftp server

so do we have to settle for Nebulance as the BTN backup?

Sounds like youre trying to setup an evil twin network I assume?

Lets cracking boys!

Yes, you will be in good hands with Alastor as sysop.

Nmap scan to see what FTP service is running on port 21. Check to see if there are exploits within the msf database

Apparently MTV is still alive, confirmed by leddit

Path to BTN?

what

This is called an evil twin network and there are a lot of guides you can find for doing this.

Wrong /ptg/

shouldn't have named it /ptg/ then

Do you not even glance at the OP before posting?

did YOU read the OP?

Yes

This is ours now, nerd.

/marked

GGN really cocked up that whole event. Oh no we incentivized spamming and now people are spamming, abloo bloo.

if you have stronger signal than yes
evil twin

Redacted is going down in less than 24 hours, likely less than 12. Staff is in full catastrophe mode, they're panicking trying to cover their asses before they pull the plug for good. Red staff is a bunch of pansies who are about to take the entire site down because of one scare.

Download all your bookmarks. Screenshot all your collages.

me and my friend are going to ping-flood redacted with our rpi cluster

thanks good idea

please stop pulling this bullshit lmao

>and hashcat to crack the password
which could take literally years unless you do something crazy like rent out AWS space for computing power, and then you might not even get it

What is this panda shit? Back when i did leet wifi hacking some years ago then Aethors was the most recomended top of the line HW

OP, you should join my hacking group L33t Pajeets. Adnulla can show you some advanced fifi hacking techniques. He is self-edjucated hacker Android he has hacked many of his neighbors.

>tfw banned from ptp for calling someone a nigger in torrent comments

>surprised he's banned for being racist

how am i supposed to watch telekino without mtv

Saying nigger isn't racist, and being racist isn't illegal. They're infringing on my freedom of speech!

What the fuck happened on GGn

>using racial slurs isn't racist
Yeah, okay

pbkdf2 only outputs 256 bits, this password is 1000% retarded. literally just use a sha256 hash for the exact same result.

You are retarded. Nobody runs hashcat for years. Hashcat isn't used to bruteforce the entire password space. You use it with a wordlist. If your wordlists don't have the password then get fucked. Try to attack WPS if it's enabled on the router or find some other means to compromise the network. However, the vast majority of passwords can be cracked with wordlists because retards keep picking insecure passwords.

t. CNN-watching, huffington post-reading numale

Too many people talked on irc because of irc lines 8x buff.

>using ad hominem attacks on the internet makes me feel like a real man

People figured out global buffs stack and proceed to turn the IRC and forums into spam city.

OP here. I don't mind it because they are actually keeping the thread from dying. Normally I would have needed to recreate the thread by now, but they kept bumping it because retards don't know how to use sage.

>complaining about ad hominem on Sup Forums
You're just mad because it's true

>I don't always act like a retard on the internet, but when I do I double down.

>calling your debate opponent a retard
Nice personal attack, really convinced me you're right

>implying there is a debate happening
>implying you ever countered the point I made originally
>implying that if there were a debate that it would be on me to further the discussion with more points

>implying your """""point"""" that saying nigger is racist deserves a thought out response
>implying literally every person on the planet hasn't said nigger at some point in time
>implying everyone on this planet is racist
You're a simpleton, yet you seem to not know it

That term is a racial slur. Using racial slurs is racist as it descriminates against the race the slur is intended for. Racism is descrimination on the basis of race.

Now it's your turn to counter my point. If you can't do that then you lose the debate. That's how debates work.

please see my previous post

>implying literally every person on the planet hasn't said nigger at some point in time
>implying everyone on this planet is racist

So you lose the debate. Congrats. Now fuck off.

Is Louis "The Cuck" CK a racist?
hooktube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ

Shouldn't the intent of the usage of the word matter more than the word itself? That may just be a level above what you're capable of operating at

If you are using a racial slur as an insult then it is racist. This isn't rocket science.

giving away PTP invites, post mail

my friends and I*

You keep asking me to counter your point that you eventually elaborated into
>Using racial slurs is racist as it descriminates against the race the slur is intended for
That is just your opinion, I don't understand how you can believe you are the sole authority on what discriminates against whom. Are you inside the head of everyone who says the dreaded n-word? Does your ESP let you understand the internal racial-connotations that someone intends when calling someone else a nigger? Maybe it is used as a point of emphasis, to grab the target of the slur's attention. Or as a means of deflecting from the rest of the argument, and instead focusing on a single word inside of it. I'm sure there are many more of examples of non-racist justifications for calling someone a nigger, but the point is you alone can't determine the intentions behind every post on the internet. To think otherwise is extremely narcissistic

forget him losing the debate, his parents lost the game of life the day he was born.

>using a term that literally means "black person" as an insult isn't descrimination against black people
Whatever you say buddy.

>I have no counterarguments, I give up
I've never lost a debate in my life, good try though kiddo

clearly never lost your virginity either

I popped that pussy when I was 14 years old, it's not that hard lel. Was losing yours a big accomplishment in your life?

away to fuck with you, ya ugly little twat goblin, the only cunt you've ever been near his your moms.

lelmaooooo you must be ass ugly or something to be so proud of losing your virginity? Did you have to beg a girl for it?

What are you trying to convey with this image?

Has anyone ever managed to crack wpa/wpa2? I have been succesful with wep all the time and wps some times but no word list has worked for me and I feel using a really large one is a waste of time.

I made a 140GB wordlist that contains every dictionary word, every dictionary word with the first letter capitalized, and both of those with every 1, 2, 3, and 4 digit number tacked on to the end. It works for getting into wpa networks about 25% of the time

Damn user, how long does it take?

>water gets cold by the time it gets to the faucet
>I know, I'll insulate the faucet instead of the pipes

I have a coworker who claims to have done penetration testing during his time in the military some years ago. He says he didn't know a thing about networking, but they let him tag along anyway. He also says that he still does penetration testing on his own and that he makes a few grand easily each month by bullshitting small business owners. However, I know he's also a compulsive liar. So tell me, Sup Forums, is it truly feasible to make money like that? Does anyone here have similar experience?

the only thing getting penetrated when he was serving was his massive anoos.

I'm also interested in this