Guys... I'm not very smart about computer stuff

Guys... I'm not very smart about computer stuff.

But somehow I don't feel like this is normal.

What do you guys think? Are the sensors off? I live in the north and it's abour 39 degrees farenheit out, which nearly matches 6c. could my room temperature feasibly be low enough to pull this off?.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/faq/id-2122665/understanding-temperature-amd-cpus-apus.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>6°C
Literally how

speccy is wrong, use something else

Try using HWINFO64, it might be able to manage to read the temps correctly. But speccy has no idea how to read core temps on APUs.

I did...

>AMD tries to hide the fact that their CPUs, oops I meant APOOs, are housefires by making their temp sensors send out fake readings
>OP is confused

Where do you live?

leave me be stalker

Michigan.

Trolling isn't allowed outside Sup Forums.

I've gotten that low before OP, on a H55 in the winter without the heat on. Although in your case it's probably just the sensors.

>SPECCY IS WRONG

Adapter: PCI adapter
temp1: +22.0°C (high = +70.0°C)
40 degrees here as well, when it's about 75-80 my pcu temps 40-44 degrees c.

You live a in a cold place, your pace is running cool. What so weird about that?

>which nearly matches 6c. could my room temperature feasibly be low enough to pull this off?.
Kinda, do you use an aftermarket cooler?
I used to get 16C with mine PII 125W 1055T + 212, when temps outside were 14C.
Check your HDD / MB / GPU temps, should be closer to the same, if they're 30C+ your sensor is fucked, if they're also 10-20C shit can be right.

It's not wrong.

A stock cooler can get that. Older AMD processors were rated for MUCH lower temperatures. My brothers shitty AMD tower from like 6 years ago throttles at 65. After noticing his fan was stopped from collecting too much dust, I cleaned it and booted it and it almost dropped to sub zero. I saw it hit 1C.

AMD temp sensors read temps differently. Google it.

If it was actually that low your mobo would be fried due to moisture from condensation.

You know what, just to save you guys a step
tomshardware.com/faq/id-2122665/understanding-temperature-amd-cpus-apus.html

Speccy can't figure out how to deal with APU temps.

It's possible so long as the value there is higher than room temperature.

What coolers do is that they equilibrate room temperature and the temperature of the heat generating components. A perfect cooler would keep the chip at room temperature.

My i7-7700HQ is one toasty buddy

what the fuck did you do to it?

fuckin AMD shills, you faggots love this shit, get on with it, speccy is and always will be bullshit third party software

have you ever heard of ohms law?
>he probably hasn't

>alienware
are troll?

hi trenton ! just a quick question, why would you post on here asking for technical help ? they're literally next to useless ..

Stop living in the north pole

39F is 3.88889C
I don't see a problem