Hackers

Have you ever hacked something?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/hathach/tinyusb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope, but I like the title so I put it on my resume and underwear

no but my fuckin neighbor hacked my wifi and changed its name . im a brainlet so i don't knwo how to retaliate

I've pentested a few things and I've always found interesting things but never actually gotten root.

I have hacked a few things using parts from other electronics and creating a different one.

Beat him up what's so hard about that. Fuckin brainlet

sure:
From WEP attacks a decade ago,
WPS cracking
WPA2 handshake cracking with oclhashcat
blind sql injection
root through invalid perms and setuid fuck ups.
Obfuscated staging payloads using vail + some CVE's recently published
Rubberducky pwnage
Pineapple (raspi actually) network isolation hopping
Jasager
A few RCE's

I once changed "d:" to "c:/gaymdir" in a config file to bypass a cd check. am I hacker Sup Forums?

Nothing of that is hacking.

how so?

you're retarded

No you. That's cracking, not hacking.

PS: This website is for adults only. Please leave.

I'm more of a hardware guy than software
I'm genuinely curious about software security

I was really a well known hacker on all the hacker boards n forums, but then I took an arrow to the knee lol.
my handle was 1pWnY4bas3 maybe some guys here remember me.

what hardware drivers have you written user ^_^?

no

no no, I have never made any software or have any knowledge in programming
i build PCs for a living that's all

the election
you're welcome everyone

so you're not a ""hardware guy"" you're only a consumer

pc buildings is hardware tho

no it's not
hardware is things like CPU instructions and how the hardware functions, not ramming it together inside a case

ah my bad then

so user, how do you call all the physical things in a computer?

you can't call yourself a "hardware guy" if all you do is cram things into a case
neither can you call yourself a "software guy" if all you do is click through guis

Not offensively.

Yes. My ex had begun working at this radio station and I hacked their website and put some poem on it. It was 2003 and it's kind of embarrassing when I think of it now.

I hacked your mom.

i see your point but what i mean is that you can't just tell pc parts aren't hardware

Yeah. Anything is hacking if you bypass the original lock in some way or another.

That's not hardware. That's more like using arduino type devices to bring components together using i2c or other types of circuits to construct useful devices/sensors.

burn a cross in his front lawn
people will think he's a nigger
there's nothing worse than that

You're a moron, a few of those are.
THe PIneapple like setup is, hand coded the proxy filtering that injected js payloads with non https cdn's.
The RCE's were all my own finding.
I tooke the CVE PoC's and wrote my own viable versions.

The setuid fuck ups are DEFINITELY an example. Wrote a python script to enumerate them using subprocess + a shell call to find to enumerate and get root. Some of them using a memcpy overflow.

etc. etc.

VLAN isolation hopping def. in an enterprise context. The rubberducky? Used github.com/hathach/tinyusb and wrote the payloads in powershell my self with strategies used in dll loading and VirtualAlloc code injection.

So please tell me what those aren't hacking?

SOOOOOO... is this the famous Sup Forums-hackers' hideout? and no hacks? wolololo

What the hell do you want? To do your homework for you? Or admissions of guilt? Are you a narc or fed?

kys

>hacker
>never hacked
pick one(1)

autism_intesifies.bmp

lol I don't teach fishes hahaha

Yes i hacked the CIA, fucking CIA niggers. Also they're after those fucking CIA apes fucking niggers fucking monkeys, they want my i gotta go now fucking apes

I've written game trainers on c++ and asm but I cannot wrap my head around networking hacks

Can't be this if all you do is that. Do you guys purposely try to degrade people over the internet? Am I not a car guy if all I do is fix them? Prolly not, right.

not sure if this counts but i was able to get find some extra files on a phishing site which had references to another domain he was sending the info to. after checking the other domain out i found a text copy of his php code which had his sql info and the domain itself was registered to his real name. deleted his db and sent him an email calling him a faggot

When I was in high school, like 15 years ago, I often guessed the secret questions of peoples hotmail accounts.

And then logged into their MSN and started to chat with people.

I also spread MSN keyloggers at that time. But eventually they stopped working.

not hacked per se, but i ddosed an antifa organization for a couple of days back in '15

Run for presidency

hacked a few wifi routers/modems with a various of exploits (aircrack, etc)

people's personal computers after they downloaded and ran my botnet.exe or someone else's botnet.exe that they didnt secure correctly.

people's storage devices, after port scanning and finding out they didnt secure it. (asus router/ftp)

once defaced southern black university homepage in the 90s. (they left the ftp open)

sure there is more, just cant really think of them all right now.

Used to deface mass websites in the early 00's constantly, Would reveal my zone-h link if I wasn't still worried about getting van'd. Web was a wilder place back then, probably should of stolen valuable information instead of being a dick.

I hacked the microcenter POS system and gave myself like 50$ off something once.

no, the closest I did was host rapidshare phishing sites back in the day to steal premium accounts

>all these scriptkiddies think they are hackers

>person that cant even use an exploit kit complaining about skiddies

most I've ever done is bypass a Windows admin password. I don't have nearly the knowledge and skills to actually go beyond that, and it would be pointless since I won't pursue a career in tech

I managed to figure out the answer to the secret question of my crush's e-mail account and wiped everything including her contacts after she made fun of my confession. I was a young teen then. Not my proudest moment.

What a fucking asshole.

I remember doing a port scan on the Iraq ip range, during the second Iraq war.
I found open telnet ports on what turned out to be access control devices.

>think rfid door access and keypad locks.

I found the manuals and you could open, close and disable the locks using the comand line.

Left all the locks I could find disabled.

No idea what the locks were however.

I've always wanted to get deep into this stuff but never found the motivation. I have a strong programming background and decent network knowledge so I'd probably be good at making stuff.

A long time ago. A bunch of ancient SunOS machines in Korea. We used them to share music, game rips, ANSI art, run IRC eggdrops, shit like that.

But I was just a skiddie using a kit my real buddy hax0r put together, so I was merely providing the eyes and hands at the console and ran through a chunk of the host list we were given to find vulnerable machines.

My university was using PHP Nuke in 2002. Yes, I hacked and did put a note. Afterwards, nobody realized and sent an e-mail and said fucking PHP Nuke version is exploitable. They fixed couple months later. Good that student database and notes were built on another system. Otherwise I would graduate earlier. Meeh.

You unlocked doors in all their mosques and let allied death squads come in and execute women and children in cold blood, you infidel dog. A jihad on you and your family!

>It all worked out better than expected.

Yer mom bussy

When I was a kid and my mom would refuse to pay for my internet I would spoof my mac address and get free internet since it was mac locked , I had even higher speeds that way. Turns out they knew what I was doing so I stopped , they didn't bother to do anything about it though.