WhatsApp is a facebook botnet and can only be used on phones

>WhatsApp is a facebook botnet and can only be used on phones
>google hangouts is an obvious botnet (google)
>skype is a Microsoft botnet

>mfw i’m comfy and secure with iMessage and can use it on my iPhone 8, iPad Pro and iMac

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-me-fbi-apple-legal-20160219-story.html
apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apple is selling your data just like Microsoft and google are.

If you are not using FOSS software you are using a "botnet".

Prove it.

what about BBM?

that's the only thing I can commend Apple on - iMessage works great across all platforms.

It's an added bonus that they've socially convinced their users that any "green bubbles" are losers.

It's too bad the iphone 8 is a POS and the only good phone is the SE - hopefully it gets refreshed in 2018.

No. Proven false.

use telegram you white niggers

all messaging apps are botnet spyware.

>iMessage works great across all platforms.

Except for all the platforms that aren't Apple's, which makes it garbage compared to almost all other options.

>can only be used on phones
You can also use it in a browser on your PC.

>It's an added bonus that they've socially convinced their users that any "green bubbles" are losers.
SJW or poorfag detected

Only while it's running on your phone as well.

Apple explicitly states they have no interest in selling your data to advertisers, as that is not their business. Do you have a source to refute this or are you just talking out of your ass?

Go ahead Jamal and bring your white girlfriend with good credit into the bank to open up a LOC so you can pay for your iPhone. Go ahead and leave that bank in your 2006 Chevrolet Colbalt that you lease and then come on back here and call me a poorfag.

I don't stay loyal to any brand, faggot troll.

And what independent oversight ensures this statement is true?

There is literally zero way to assume that statement is true if there is no way to audit it. Source code is nonfree, their data collection is not independently audited to ensure the integrity of user's data. Its a botnet.

Deal with it retard

’If you are not using FOSS software you are using a "botnet".’
>If you are not living in a house you didn’t build yourself it WILL have FBI spy microphones in every wall, 24/7 online
Wow user I mean
I guess it’s possible theoretically

You pay for your rent monthly.
How do you pay for your free Messenger use?

I was cherry picking tho, messaging apps and social media are always botnetted.

Whatsapp encrypts all messages from end to end though. I have no idea what’s the catch in it. Matbe it searches for keywords in your sent messages locally and generates a marketing ID?

It’s still better than Facebook chat anyway. But conversations can always be eavesdropped. Only confidental way to send text or media is a sealed envelope given to the second party directly. I mean even your ISP or cellular provider will store SMS messages for a while

You know the paranoid delusions of you freetards is always an amusing sight. Apple is a far more credible source on the matter than the idle speculation of the things that come out of your ass. So if you're going to try and be super 'cool' with the 'deal with it' meme; it would help if you were actually correct to start with.

>literally appealing to authority

Retard.

Except the eavesdropping needs to be targeted to your device for it to work when you use a proper IM software. Instead of Facebook and whoever else's "oh yeah just take the logs".

Certainly better than the ad hominem nonsense you're spouting, again, if you're going to try and be cool and resort to 'my first day at college logical fallacies', be right or else you just look foolish.

What is the ultimate cross platform messenger? I don't want to give Telegram my phone number.

There isn't one unless you want to wait for Matrix

>2017
>not using snapchat

Line.

>data mining japshit

If you wanted to be secure, you would only talk to your friends in person and never use any social media or messaging apps.

BBM is just Indonesian botnet

Line still needs phone number tho

Didn't Apple sell user data to the Chinese government?

It's right there in that giant EULA/ToS that you tech-illirate brandzombies fail to read.

>Apple is just as bad as Google guysssss
>trust me

latimes.com/business/la-me-fbi-apple-legal-20160219-story.html

>i never read my ToS and EULA
nice to know

Why is it contemplated on the EULA/ToS then?

>i'm blindly trusting them even though i have no proof to say that they don't track me other than their word
(You)

Your shitposting was fun, but I'm bored now. Goodbye.

apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/

>iMessage
kinda wished android forced its users to port their numbers to google phone.
isn't iMessage the exact same thing?
if you switch to android all your messages are still being ported through Apple. or am i wrong?
i use pushbullet just to get the same kind of integration.

"..At times Apple may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Apple to provide products and services, or that help Apple market to customers."

>the state of appLEL users

>that's the only thing I can commend Apple on - iMessage works great across all platforms.
it's literally the same as any other internet messaging service

meant to reply to

>iPhone SE
>good
It would've been a good phone if they made a plus-sized version. Too bad Apple only made it because it wanted to pander to crybaby manlets who can't hold a big phone in their hands like real men can.

>waaah people can't hold a tablet in one hand!!! they had to make the SE because of that!!

Apple is a part of prism, so your data is still accessible to government agencies without the need of a warrant. There's really no difference. Only end to end encrypted open source communications are not botnets.

explain this

Reminder that this same mactoddler shill just sits in his mom's basement all day spamming these same threads 50x daily. Report, sage, and hide.