Will VR ruin the future of humanity?

Will VR ruin the future of humanity?

maybe in 25 years when it's good

I honestly don't think this will catch on, its too awkward

yes we will be stuck in a loop between reality and VR

what future?

It's funny :^)

hi robbaz

I-is that you? R-r-robbaz-senpai? Have you come to shill your channel today?

This is like 3D a few years ago. It will die by 2019 and nobody will give a shit anymore. The main reason is that it's pricey, it's gimmicky shit that can't be played for long periods of time, that requires proper space, specific hardware and no good software at all available. It also doesn't work all that well.

Why does that game have the graphics of a 15 year old game?

i hope so

This is the future of social media. Why do you think Facebook is so invested in Oculus?

All fucking VR garbage is like this. 1k$ to play fucking duck hunt on PS2 with 3d glasses.

The Unity game engine + needing to run at 2160x1200 at 90fps on a variety of hardware. Also that may be VRChat, which allows people to upload their own avatars but places a cap on poly count for performance.

There are good looking VR games, but they're mostly standard simulators with VR support added in. You can't really run them at max settings in VR even with a 1080ti-level card.

No it's not.
Why do you just blatantly make up bullshit?

Definitely not VRChat. You'd see a wide variety of custom models.

And the SDK for VR is available to basically any 3D engine/framework, not just Unity.

I hope not

Oh sure, I'm not saying VR is Unity-only, just that Unity has possibly the easiest VR support for small indie devs, which is most VR devs.

The perfomance issues affect all VR games though, and it makes me really skeptical of Bethesda managing anything playable on Gamebryo with Fallout 4 VR.

what game or whatever is this? because this looks like something fun to mess around with even though i dont have a vr thing

Probably will save the future of humanity, all that's needed is M$ or facebook to start dropping free headsets across the third world to make them docile and curb their population growth.

birth rate is already dropping m8

It is though.

i'm about to find out in a few days

No. Women are already busily ruining societies.

VRchat seems more fun

Wasn't he an obese neckbeard in the book?

shouldn't have bought mine, haven't used it for months now.

Is this 2004 again?