Tfw time to reformat after running without stopping for 3 years

>tfw time to reformat after running without stopping for 3 years
>tfw just the thought of all that clutter and bloat being melting away during format is giving me an erection
Pretty scared of the moment when i realize everything i forgot to back up tho .

And how old is your installation?
Time to clean that shit up you fucking data hoarder.

>having to reinstall your os because it bogs itself down so hard it becomes unusable

I liked 95, but found 98 to crash a lot. Never tried me. Bottom is good and 10 is the best!

I just installed windows on my thinkpad. On my desktop my windows is from 2015.

It is a very small trade off for running the most sophisticated piece of software on the planet

If you actually use your computer then it can happen on any os you dip

>that new OS smell

haven't reinstalled linux in 4 years now, not a concern here.

It's OP here, wow what an adventrue!
>reboot pc to reinstall the win 10
>installer freezes
>reboot
>go through the install process
>select format SSD
>error
>but it shows it as formated
>ssd suddenly dissapears
>hit refresh
>nothing
>keep hitting it
>suddenly reappears but shows as 0MB
>reboot
>bios can no longer see the SSD
>oh shit oh god please no i can't afford new SSD
>turn off ahci in bios and remove usb stick with windows
>reboot
>system boots as per usual even though it's "formated"
>everything magically works again even up until now i ran win 10 with ahci on the SSD perfectly fine
jesus fuck

Funny thing is Vista wasn't that bad. Problem was with hardware. Windows 7 is nothing but slightly polished Vista almost service pack. I think this is a brilliant example of how marketing works.

10 isn't nearly as bad as 8 or vista

This I had a amd 170 opteron back in 2006 and only 3gb of ram visa could not handle it was just too slow.

When I got a i7 920 in 2009 it felt exactly like 7

>hah winblows, im a lincuck look guys i dunt evar hav to reformat

>Going to a thread just to say this shit

Why? Pretentious and annoying

Example of probably more to come

>only
Fucking child. My first pc had 16mb ram and when i later upgraded to over 50 i was stoked as shit

Vista gave me absolutely no problems

None of my computer hardware managed to outlast my OS.

Vista is the only windows is legally own i wish i waited and got 7 instead tho also would be nice if ms werent full jews and gave me at least home versions of new windows for free

>Implying windows 10 is good

Please enlighten us. What software are you using?

>Can't use an OS for more than 3 years

fuck is wrong with you? Same install since 2011

Windows 7 installed on June 23rd 2011. Yep I've never needed to clean install in 6+ years.

probably doing a clean install this week, mostly because im pretty sure my shit is compromised

>Back in my day

Man anyone who compares what they had to what we have now is annoying, in not the guy you responded to but nobody cares about your first PC and it's upgrade, gg show your age hes talking about how vista was ass with 3gb of ram, get older and die and stop being pretentious on how much better you are because you used computers before others were born ,

This site is for native English speakers, you non-white piece of shit. Take the reddit spaces out of your shit while you're at it, stupid monkey.

Windows 10

>gave me at least home versions of new windows
You are probably better of with Vista.

yea but 8.1 was okish same like 10.

>that image
Win95 was shit? And where's Windows 2000?

It's all shit.
Recently i spent 3 hours trying to fix a win7 issue that spent a week trying to uodate and never managed to get the new updates.
The more you dive into linux, the more you get pissed at windows' shitty design and gooeeh.
Even the slightest problem that occurs on windows it takes the same amount of time to fix it even if it's simple or complicated.
This is inherited in all of windows versions no matter what.
On linux, even severe damage to packages or disappeared drives, or even if you hit the mobo with the hammer, it will tell you exactly what's going on and patiently wait for the command that fixes it.

>I can't follow instructions
Can I get I'm a total cuck for 100 please. Seriously its not that hard to fuck up.

I'm a white kid from Georgia (US) nice try though (pic related)

I don't remember when was my last reinstallation of windows. I feel you senpai. I am eagerly waiting for an opportunity to reinstall it.. Maybe I'll try again to get used to win10.

So...you're a retard and couldn't fix a simple windows issue so linux=good? Gotcha.

That pic doesn't make any sense unless you've used Windows for 20+ years but successfully avoided learning a goddamn thing about Windows or operating systems in general.

I reinstalled my machine for distrohopping, not because it was slowing down. The last time was around 3 years, and I'm still good with it. I think I'm settled with the current distro.