Remember the following:
>Tech and WCD are dead for good :(

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/79hyvr/good_tracker_for_bollywood_movies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

legendary pic edition
LUL

TEH IS DEAD UPDATE

Of course it was shit-it was a superhero movie. They also took all the worst elements of superheros and based it on that. It was basically Redd.it: The movie.
The point was to show a recent, popular (with neckbeards) movie that has a ridiculous amount of uploads on AHD, because they don't limit uploads.
PTP having one low bitrate (usually scene) and one high bitrate release is much more preferable.

TDK is the only kinda good superhero movie. DC is horrible and every marvel movie is basically the same.

Man I'm glad I went to PTP and not that stupid TehC tracker. What a fucking stupid name. Figures their staff would be creeps.

Is GG kill?

Is SpX21 our guy??

Post on reddit

>SpX21 = 312c
SpX21 = 312c
>SpX21 = 312c
SpX21 = 312c
>SpX21 = 312c
SpX21 = 312c
>SpX21 = 312c
SpX21 = 312c
>SpX21 = 312c
SpX21 = 312c
>SpX21 = 312c
SpX21 = 312c

What's a non impossible to get in TV tracker? I have poweruser on GGn but that's about it.

I can get most new shit on public trackers but there's some older stuff I want. (hogan's heroes, mash, etc). Plus avoiding the eyes of comcast would be nice.

TVV for older series

MTV DED?

Yes, everyone move to PrivateHD we'll make it the premier destination for all your curry needs.

would someone help me join smoothnesspuma?
>i really appreciate it

just join btn bro

whats up with ggn i need assassins creed

hang tight they're making those curry tacos you love so much

BTN isn't recruiting at the moment. Join HDB

TFW 1TB of upload on MTV for nuffin

buffer on a ratioless site

How to hack wifi for torrent guys?

this is how to hack your own wifi: aircrack-ng

Lol... Just Lol.

I'm on BTN, and sitting comfortably in my living room browsing /ptg/. Hearing the news that MTV is dead... It's like being in a lifeboat and watching the titanic sink, or watching two dogs fight over a bone.

Post your buffers:

AB: 2TB
AHD: 600GB
RED: 300GB

>design a system where user class advancement revolves around forum posts and irc lines
>design a system where users can buy global multiplier buffs around the number of forum posts made
>x4 forum buff and x8 irc buff are activated
>IRC and forums are the most active they have been in months
>people getting pro gamer, elite gamer, legendary gamer left and right
>mods pissed because they dont want ptp thread taken down
>"REEEEEEEE YOU ABUSED OUR PERFECT SYSTEM"
>remove all irc lines and forum posts made while the buff was active
>demote users that went up userclasses during the buff
>claim that the system was "bugged" and that use of the system as it was designed is an "exploit"

curry is on the menu tonight boys!

I'm glad I moved up the pyramid and don't need GGn anymore

why is donkeybrothel buttburt 24/7? he hates being on red, hates the forums, hates the users, hates uploading... what the fuck is wrong with the guy?

Redacted is going down in less than 24 hours, likely less than 12. Staff is in full catastrophe mode, they're panicking trying to cover their asses before they pull the plug for good. Red staff is a bunch of pansies who are about to take the entire site down because of one scare.

Download all your bookmarks. Screenshot all your collages.

5TB AHD
3TB RED
500GB BIB

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/79hyvr/good_tracker_for_bollywood_movies/

Reddit is literal pajeet tier

how do you ratio whore on elearning sites like ThePlace

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT

seriously. they're claiming the way they designed it was a bug, so they're moving it all back. what's the fucking point of the buffs if mods can choose if they want to make them matter? embarrassing.

the whole idea of gamifying communities is stupid, even worse when you decide people working together is against the rules

Jeez how'd you get 3TB on RED?

Download only stuff other people are downloading for the first six months.

Name ONE reason Apollo is not the best musik tracker to EVER exisT?

What an absolute bullshit site GGN is.

but im trying to whore in a short period of time =\

curryshits

Because Redacted exists my man

Not even memeing. I've been on Red for a few months now, and up until last week, I was never on Apollo. I avoided shit-talking Apollo because I didn't even know anything about it, and because the more trackers the merrier, right? But I got an APL invite last week for the hell of it and man oh man it is inferior as hell to Redacted.

ALEXANDRIAAAAAAAAAAAA

Too many people were eligible for ptp, so the cabal made them revoke those achievements

chronic lack of sex.
think how frustrated you are if you don't have any for a couple of weeks - this dude clearly hasn't had his leather in over 20 years.

Can we just put APL and WFM out of their misery? RED is the new WCD, NWCD is the new WFM. The main cabal tracker and secondary community tracker have been chosen.

fuck you delet this immediately

Who?

oh mighty spaghet
take down this terrible games tracker and erect a glorious one in its place

That may be the point for you but not for me. I don't give a flying [redacted] about all this laughable, cringe-inducing "sharing is caring" bollocks. Until this site implements some kind of seeding requirement I'm free to hit-n-run as I choose while maintaining an acceptable ratio, and please get off your high horse with the "why am I using private trackers?" malarkey; obviously, I use it for the speed and the selection. You're free to disapprove, but drop this revolting superior attitude.

>NWCD is the new WFM

nwcd is based af

but it is dead af

have you tried uploading to it

bump that. i ain't bullshittin down front street

is elite+ on ptp worth it / does it open any good doors? i'm already /set4life/ on ptp, btn, and red, and i'm on bib, ab, and apl as well. only other site i really care to get into is hdb.

if it is worth climbing to elite/tm, where the hell do you guys who did it find stuff to upload? other than better.php of course..

you need at least elite to get into hdb from PTP

Source? I thought HDB only recruits from BIB

HDB is useless/overrated if you are in PTP and BTN

They don't recruit from PTP right now, but they do on a semi-regular basis. In the Elite and TM forum. You just have to be there when they do it.

Well, I did the BIB path already. If any of HDB, BTN, or PTP go down, I could probably get into the replacement site simply by being a PU.

If you have at least 3 cabal or cabal-friendly trackers, you are pretty much set for life.

how THE FUCK did you get 10GB of upload at bib?
I'm on every tracker but hdb

just like being on what.cd made you set for life

oh..

Post official announcement or stop lying.

It is 25GB m9. secret? upload cookbooks

>he isn't on ggn

I am, just out and on my phone.

I daresay fuck the cabal. Long live the KG

I'm not one it

You do not need a video game tracker.

old news

>he is on a video game tracker
literal cringe

That's why I said 3, idiot. 1 goes down, you use the other 2 to get yourself back in shape.

>ratio system
>2017

lol why

During this same time, some other global buffs were also activated, buffs for IRC Lines, IRC Bonus and Forum Posts. It was soon realised that upon purchasing multiple global buffs that they would stack, allowing users to get points towards their achievements ridiculously quickly, completely devastating the achievement system and user classes. It is quite clear that it was not intended for the buffs to be used to this extent, a bug had been identified in the system and abused and exploited by a large number of users on site. Although many of those users did not break any of the IRC or forum rules when making their lines or posts, the unfortunate behaviour of a select few together with the damage caused to the achievement and user class system had to be addressed.

This is how the issue has been addressed:
Changes have been made to the buffs system, where only one global buff of each type may be active at any one time, meaning they are no longer stackable.
The posts in the forum games section have been rolled back two days. This means that any post that was made in the forum games in that time has been removed, and the achievements for those posts have also been removed.
Half of achievements for lines made in IRC in the channels #GazelleGames, #linux, #AfterHours and #Brainstorming have been removed from users’ achievements for the period of the active global buffs. i.e. Achievements for lines were rolled back as if x4 buff would have been active, instead of x8.

We’re glad to provide these buffs and other goodies to our wonderful users, and it is somewhat a shame when a bug is exploited, especially at such a scale. We hope you’re looking forward to continued global buffs through the hard work of our users, just as we are!

GGN's been really shit since flamed took over.

I just got me some google fiber and to get in on some pt love, how do i do that

>be on what
>be elite or TM
>what goes down
>get invited to PTH within 10 days of it opening.
Yeah I'd say being on a site gets you set for life as long as you don't stay user/PU the entire time.

>TM

so basically you don't have a life

>being proud of being 10 days late
ahahaha all that uploading and you still missed the global freeleech
What a cuck

>>>apollo.rip

i am on both apollo and red, dear sir

>run whatmanager
>autosnatch $currentyear releases
>have them auto-transcode
>check PC once a week
Imagine being so inept you can't even automate things.

Not proud in the slightest, merely showing how being elite or better on what meant that it going down was no problem and you'd get on any replacements easily.

>i am on apollo

why would you tell people that?

i get mad pussy on apollo, dear sir

I don't care about the buffs I just want the proper freeleech we should have gotten.

rutracker my man

>anime avatar
I need not say more

Redacted #1

- Nala

neon sack of shit

SPOILERS GEEZE

neon

nala is our FRIEND
he fights for FREEDOM

Nala is a female...with a wet pussy

>he

Fuck off!

She

i've seen spx21's profile and forum posts on either scc or wcd. the poor writing style combined with the ego makes this somewhat believable to me. however, i didn't care much for tc.

Just calling the beast by its name

speaking of automation, does echohead still lurk anywhere these days? i'm assuming blind.264 was canned years ago, but it would be pretty nice to have a program that can automate a passable encode. it's almost 2018, i'm surprised it hasn't already happened.

echohead was eternally btfo after TC died

what a bunch of morons. oh no our forum games subforums are ruined from exploiters!!!!

please only be a joke!

does anyone know what mtv has been down for the last half week?