Why doesn't microsoft offer a no bullshit version of windows that functions and behaves just like windows 7 and doesn't...

why doesn't microsoft offer a no bullshit version of windows that functions and behaves just like windows 7 and doesn't have any of the bullshit they try to push with windows 10? Hell they could even charge more for it and it would still be worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Embedded_Industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you can just pirate Win 7 and use anything you need

windows 7 is not supported on new hardware. This would have official support.

"Not Supported" means that they are not responsible for anything that happens to your stuff, not that it won't work

then why do you have to slipstream usb drivers into windows 7 now to get it to boot?

Windows 10 LTSB comes pretty close to what you're asking for. I use it for work and it's tolerable compared to the normal "pro" edition that constantly tries to shove updates down your throat. LTSB only does it every once in a while (every couple months for me) and it doesn't change the settings or install any bloatware. It's good if you only need it for work but it doesn't include any of the Windows media software so good luck watching videos and stuff on some websites. It looks like shit and has two settings apps but it's fast and it's stable. I highly recommend LTSB if you have to use Windows. Otherwise you should install Mint (for noobs) or Fedora (advanced users).

They don't care about Windows anymore. They're in the data collecting/advertising business now. W10 helps that goal, W7 doesn't.

>they could even charge for it and it would still be worth it
No it would still be overpriced garbage with a few minor improvements I could've done myself and saved $99.99.

They do care about Windows but not in a professional way. It's like your kid bringing home a super ugly painting they made in school and you don't want to make them cry by telling them that it looks like a blue potato, except at Microsoft the kids are diversity hires and you don't want them to complain to HR.

no data collection would be a huge improvement

For you. Not for Microsoft.
Seriously, what the fuck are you going to do? Switch to Linux? Yeah, I didn't think so.

That's a basic "feature" and should be standard anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Embedded_Industry

Linux (or GNU/Linux) is better than Windows in almost every way
>muh gaymes

You first.

Here's your (You) homo. Must be tough being such an outcast from the normies and big bad basement dwellers. You have no place at all in this world; you'll simply rot away between both sides, always wondering what went wrong.

>Switch to Linux? Yeah, I didn't think so.
I already did a couple of years ago. Grow up, Sup Forumstard.

LTSB

BLT LGBT

HWNDU

Why would watching videos and media would be a problem if you can just install third party shit?