Who /comfy/ here?

Who /comfy/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1081827-REG/dell_up2715k_27_5k_5120x2880_computer_monitor.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you mean comfy in the ass , fag?

comfy as in gay? Well Im not comfy

/thread
mactards are fags.

Fuck u gay

That keyboard looks unusable.

That's a very comfy stock photo, shill.

get a fucking job

Me

Why do people do this?

macfaggotry is like masturbation for a lot of people

that keyboard and mouse are some of the most uncomfortable ones out there

What I think of when I see clean desks like these is that this dude has never worked on anything ever.
Not even a fucking notepad to scribble on.
I can't say it doesn't look pleasant, but it's completely anti-ergonomic.

because unlike a windows pc the iMac is portable and only requires 1 cable.

literally niggers, fags and boomers running facebook and five tabs of buzzfeed

Oh harden up there, girlie.

>macfaggotry is like masturbation for a lot of people
And apparently you're one of them.

Shitty keyboard and mouse. At least the screen is ips, but everything else is fucked up.

9/10 of them were white

Fuck off, faggot.
Sage and hide.

>Cinder block sized laptop
>Comfy

Pick one

>being so underaged that even a X220 is too big for you
I'm sorry user but it's very light and comfy for us normally sized adults

still more portable than a tower :^)

i want a x220 with slice battery for maximum portable comfort :^(

>this somehow makes it portable in peoples minds
I know you're shit posting but people really are this dumb and it's not even a joke

>implying you should bring your tower anywhere
>implying most people would lug around a tower if it wasn't so heavy
>implying you have any value to this earth or to the people that inhabit it

I am.

I'm pretty comfy right now.

kids in my office are huge Mac fans but even they aren't retarded enough to imply Apple keyboard and mouse are "comfortable".

this keyboard was pure comfy though

Poogle pajeets out in full force

It's comfy enough for surfing and shitposting. And if your home computer is for work - thats never comfy.

You two must feel real special.

dude your phone screen is broken

Reminder that this same mactoddler shill just sits in his mom's basement all day spamming these same threads 50x daily. Report, sage, and hide.

who's worse, him for posting his retarded shit all the time, or you for caring this fucking much?

What's worse, the appletoddler shill, the guy that shits on the shill threads all the time, or you for caring so much about a shit thread that should be deleted anyway? Oh wait, you're the mactoddler shill that floods the board with these shit threads, fuck off.

>being this mad
buddy, I wouldn't use an apple product if you paid me to do it. Just because you can't afford one, doesn't mean you need to tout your insecurity and project this hard

chinese backdoorpad

Sick

>I wouldn't use an apple product if you paid me to do it.
>Just because you can't afford one,

>t. mactoddler

>is mad
>keeps calling me mactoddler
>I still don't own any apple products
>I still like free software
>you're just a fucking toddler, I'd love to know what you use your
>muh actchually what you're calling linux is acshually GNOO/LINOX box
for other than shitposting on /gee/

I know people who will unironically defend apple mice

That is pretty comfy
I have a T430 with a quad core
I sometimes take it in bed with me and cover up vents slightly so it's running at 55ish and I warm up the bed with it

>iToddler thinks his shit backdoored to hell and back
Lmao
>inb4 ebin superfish xddddddd
That was ideapads with their shit audio drivers
>inb4 what's the difference
You don't see people bending macbooks and imacs like iphones do you?

>isn't backdoored
Fuck

Poorfags are poor

Who here on a Mac and loving this guys salt?

iBrainlets BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>he says with a greasy smile, looking over at his trans-girlfriends penis dangling inches from his face, desperately longing to have the thick veiny piece of meat rammed up his already loosened up boi pussy. as SHE, because you will respect her pronouns, begins to ram her massive phallus in the gently glistening asshole that she freshly finished eating the dingleberries from. looking up to the heavens he exclaims
>THIS is what having a mac is allllll about
fucking apple shills, steve jobs is dead and thank god for it

what do you do for a living?

That makes no sense at all

>Just because you can't afford one
>Doesn't mean you need to project this hard
K E K

sick 2008 nostalgia from when I was 10. Thanks user.

It's called reflection.

It's called computer, you know, to compute data, all this papers are inside this shiny box.

formerly chucklets

einstein never said that

Wait, are you running Mac OS on your Amiga?

That keyboard was fucking dreadful and would cause full blown carpal tunnel the moment it was unboxed.

$alty teenagers

>Pajeet, you have desktop computer now
>will you choose high quality wired mechanical keyboard...
>or low travel chicklet trash that needs battery?

>...

>heelo frend who is /curry/ here??

I was STRONGLY considering a refurb iMac, mostly due to the fact that I could upgrade the RAM myself and the screen is amazing resolution and alright color.

Until, I realized it was a super faggot turbo autist glossy screen. Glossy screens were designed for tablets and also so that nontouch monitors appear more crisp, but it also acts as a fucking mirror. I don't want to look at a fucking mirror to edit my photos. I don't want to constantly alter the angle of my monitor so I don't see distracting reflections.

It's probably less of a big deal in MBPs as the screens are only 13 inches, but those iMacs are like 27" inches.

>this shit again
As has been explained hundreds of times, screens with high DPI get noticeable color shift with matte screens because of the grain. Macs have excellent screens (no matter if you hate them for other reasons, this is undeniable) and so using a matte screen would completely ruin it.

You retards have this notion that a 800$ billion company had never noticed that glossy causes reflections, but that you totally do, without ever considering there might be some other reason for it.

>>heelo frend who is /curry/ here??
Who else, you mean.

me me me

Curry break's over iPajeet.

Not an argument. Also I'm I mean, fuck Apple and macOS, but asking for a matter 5k screen is being a retard.

C R E A T O R S

>t. retard

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1081827-REG/dell_up2715k_27_5k_5120x2880_computer_monitor.html

The iMac isn't very comfy. The MBP is however.

>The MBP is however.
This.

Super nice to have one in the winter to heat up the house.

I thought the Ultrasharps were glossy. That's a shame, otherwise they have the best commercial screens in the world.

No key travel. The literal opposite of comfort, travel helps with keystroke impact.

I mean, NEC and EIZO have monitors that are hiDPI and designed specifically for color accuracy AND are matte. explain this instead of being a condescending faggot.

also, they have fake 10-bit screens that are actually 8-bit

And I wasn't hating on the iMac. It's probably the best $/perf you can get from apple, it's the SE of their computers. I just hated on their shitty glossy screens for which you shit out an autistic rant from behind your starbucks cup.

>shit out an autistic rant
Do me a favor and read your previous post once more.

No, user, MBP keyboards are genuinely bad. I've been using one for development for about half a year and it sucked. It isn't as excruciatingly terrible as their desktop keyboards but it isn't good either, A regular $5 keyboard is a better option than anything Apple has to offer.

Going for design over functionality for a functionality-intensive tool is never a good decision.

Pretty nice imagination you got there, too bad you use it for faggy fantasies

Operations engineer 2

Reminder that this one apple toddler virgin just spams these threads all day from his mom's basement. Report and hide.

fuck off fagtoddler

>fuck off fagtoddler
Oh, witty repartee!

you can fuck off too fagreddit

jeez it's had the same front appearance for years. also can apple stop using silver anodized aluminum on almost everything? it's dated now and space grey isn't much better because they can't decide on a shade

this image makes me sad

Yeah she probably over paid for that computer

lol that cracked iphone tho

Those ones are actually fine, no worse than the average laptop. It's the next generation which is terrible

Most of it isn't anodized. That's the color of raw, finished, aluminium

Reminder that almost all professors and engineer teachers in CS use Macs

>computer science
I'm sure they do.

So why would you use a laptop-tier shit keyboard when you're on a desktop?

lmao

what shell? and what other configs?

What's so weird about that?

Amiga users are usually furries, not cocksuckers.

Cool story bro.
You never used it, have you? The design is as generic as they get, so I guess you say that about every keyboard.

Kek. I love this board.