Is it overpriced?

Is it overpriced?

Costs as much as a custom pc that could run pbug.

Does it matter?

You clearly can't afford it so just want to whinge about it on an anonymous message board.

Why not talk about something constructive?

yea

even if you like everything about it you're paying extra just because it says apple on it

Well, i could pay all that for it, but as you can see, there is a piece of the screen missing.
If it was in mint condition on other hand yes, i would totally pay the 1000$

But as it is,100$ is the best i can do.

>didn't notice the missing 3.5mm jack

Nothing in this world is "overpriced". It's a concept that literally can't exist. It costs what it costs because that's what people pay to have it. How is value determined? The sum of the parts? The labor to create it? By those metrics, then everything is overpriced because everything is made to be sold for profit.

are you poor ?

Could be worse. He could be French

He buys $5 water

nice :)

Wow man that was like sooo deep

>when you take your first econ course

For what you get it’s quite severely underpriced.

Did Apple make it?

A phone behind its competition?

No headphone jack? Ain't worth shit bitch.

Ofc everything is made to be sold by a profit. But when is the profit not fair? When branding comes along, thats why it is called an imperfect market. Keep going to that economy classes.

>muh Android future technology beddur than appel
>muh Appel is stupid for removing antiquated tech

It's called INNOVATION. Are Android users really so poor that they can't even afford a decent pair of bluetooth headphones? If yes, that's pretty sad.

Acctually... No, not compared to other iphones. This one costs about twice as much as a iphone 8 to make, yet it is not twice as expensive.

>It costs what it costs because that's what people pay to have it.
it's nice that you have taken introductory economics, but that only applies to commodities. The price isnt set by the market here, it's set by apple. And they guessed as to what would make them the most profit.

I don't care. I pre-ordered it anyway.

Since every phone from the iPhone 6S and up can provide the exact same user experience then yes.

The only thing it has going for it is the OLED screen and the face id. Everything else can be easily lived without.

when was something apple made not overpriced?

>It's called INNOVATION
Chinkshit company does it to pass on savings to it's consumer base while apple adopts it to overcharge theirs.

it's funny how people call chinese companies shit when it's apple/samsung/lg/motorola whose phones are exploding all the time

>muh apple removed it so it must be antiquated

There was no reason to remove it. It's just apple removing universal standards so they can fuck you over with overpriced, proprietary accessories if you don't want to have to use a dumb ass dongle all the time you'll lose / break within a year.

>innovation
>removing features
the last phone I had that didn't have a 3.5mm headphone jack was a piece of shit Motorola V3.
Apple is literally taking a step backwards with it's retarded thinking. They just want to bleed you dry and make you buy airpods so you can look like an unconvincing tranny with earrings on while you're just trying to listen to music.
The tech behind them is cool, but fuck me if they don't look like shit.

If Apple had set the price at $1500, would iHomos still buy it?

yes. That's why they're ihomos

been thinking about and the price is no doubt due exclusively to the face scanning that no one asked for

it has fundamentally nothing that different material wise from a normal iphone, but i read from the essential phone screen cut outs are very expensive, the face scanning tech is literally a miniaturized microsoft kinect, its dot projector is a micro infared laser projector

while impressive all that shit is expensive as fuck and total botnet and you are paying through the ass for it because you want the latest iShiny

this is the situation and its disgusting...

No... It's for tech illiterates with money to spare

It's sold out, so apparently not.

FUCK OFF

it has a fraction of normal iphone availability because of the low yields with the botnet face scanning sensors and outstanding numbers of gigantic pieces of shit were scalping their orders for a quick buck

It's $1000 for Galaxy S7 edge tier specs but with worse battery, worse bezel, and Apple lockdown.

The point is it will sell. Therefore it's not overpriced.
I really don't know why the fuck you keep making these threads. It's like you're shilling for Apple or something.
At least go to /biz/, Sup Forums is supposed to be technology related.

64GB Galaxy Note 8

Clearly a bargain compared to the IPhone X...

$930 USD

>No... It's for tech illiterates with money to spare
>money to spare
It's for poor folks who would rather be late on rent, and who don't mind not feeding their kids for a month.

Which specs?

Yes, but they feel they have money to spare. Most people with an iPhone take up loans to get it

>green bubbles
Cringe.

POOGLE REMOVED THE JACK TOO.

POOGLE REMOVED THE JACK TOO.

RETARD POOJEETS

>inb4 muh other manufacturers
Apple innovates, Poogle copies and then the rest of the manufacturers follow suit. Everyone knows the Pooxel line was made to show poordroid manufacturers how to make “flagships”.

people in germany are selling them for 2600€ on ebay right now and people are still buying them so no they are incredibly underpriced. They could charge double the regular price for it.

You need help.

What were they thinking with that wallpaper ?

removing the headphone jack wasnt innovation. it was simply because they make no royalties on peripherals with 3.5mm connectors. they make royalties on lightning port peripherals since its proprietary. they inconvenienced their customers just so they could squeeze extra money out of them. apple doesnt care about innovation, if they did, the selling point of their new flagship wouldnt be a big (and poorly designed) screen and face detection.

Yes

This means yes it is overpriced
Lol what are you doing nigger
I'm gonna take some $1000 out of your pocket, you didn't need that antiquated tech and what I'm doing is called INNOVATION

>Implying Sup Forums likes Google

>Caring about what colour your messages come in on some iFag's fag app
Cringe.

I have several good bluetooth headphones but I still won't buy a phone without a standard headphone jack. It's so useful to have if the BT ones are out of battery or I didn't bring them or something like that.

It's kind of funny how all these threads are directed to "you can't afford.." given that Apple users have the highest levels of debt of all phone users - they are basically fools who don't know how to use a spreadsheet to make a budget.

>OLED screen
The QHD screen on the iPhone X is a stroke of genius. Any $120 Android phone comes with a full-HD screen and the $900 iPhone 8 doesn't even have a half-HD screen, it's slightly less than 720p. So.. if you don't want a low-resolution screen like it's still 2010 then you'll have to get the iPhone X since that's the only iPhone which has the same QHD resolution you can expect to be there on any Android phone from $300 and up.

It really is quite funny how Apple fanboys think the iPhone X is something special because it's an upgrade from the pathetic outdated technology found in previous iPhones.