Was there a bigger technology flop in the last 20 years than this? I can't think of one

Was there a bigger technology flop in the last 20 years than this? I can't think of one ...

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/114056062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Youre post is pretty far up there

did that even reach production?

The Ouya....

No

The iPhone X and MBP 2017... Pretty much everything Apple did last 2 years...

It was responsible for one of the best copy pastas of 2012

>So you're on the changing room after a hard workout session, just about to enter the showers.

>This guy comes in and looks at you, and smirking jewishly he touches the side of the device on his head.

>What do you do Sup Forums?

Yeah, nice try, iHater.

i really wanted this to be a thing

this

Im sure this was funnier in your head

I don't hate them but since Jobs croaked they are turning objectively shit...

vimeo.com/114056062

Google Glass failed but the technology behind it worked. It was an interesting demonstration of what the average code monkey can turn out if pushed hard enough.

When I think of flop I think of something with no redeeming qualities.

Google Plus I'd say would be a flop. Or is it Google+? Whatever. It was so bad that at one point Google forced it onto YouTube in order to get "clients". The groups feature was interesting but so is not being a complete retarded pussy. If you have to put your parents into a special group for them not to see your retarded posts to your friends maybe it's time to rethink your life.

Google's app segregation. Hangouts was no iMessage and never will but at least it did a lot of things right. Right until Google ruined it and decided to release a bunch of messaging apps STANDALONE instead of in one concise app. It's hard enough getting people to use ONE app...

Google Pixel 2 is seemingly a flop. Seems overpriced and under delivers. Too bad the machine learning couldn't learn how to make a non-shit phone.

iPhone X is pretty fucking stupid too. Mostly on principle. Only reason FaceID exists is because they couldn't get TouchID to work. Then they sold it to you as a feature for double the price of the 8. Nope.

gonna channel Sup Forums but Ouya fucking sucked after getting all those millions
Steam machines were a dead end too.

It probably actually works fine. They justdidn't ship it cuz they couldn't make it work fine without the eye tracking spyware and `personalized' adverstiments.

Gargoyles are no fun to talk to. They never finish a sentence. They are adrift in a laser-drawn world, scanning retinas in all directions, doing background checks on everyone within a thousand yards, seeing everything in visual light, infrared, millimeter. wave radar, and ultrasound all at once. You think they’re talking to you, but they’re actually poring over the credit record of some stranger on the other side of the room, or identifying the make and model of airplanes flying overhead. For all he knows, Lagos is standing there measuring the length of Hiro’s cock through his trousers while they pretend to make conversation.

All google hardware and most of their pet projects turn out to be flops, I find it best to just ignore them and they do go away.
Eventually they shit out something new a few people buy, it flops and the cycle repeats.
The whole things one long tech demo, probably out of boredom.

Most of the biggest flops are things you never hear about because they get swept under the rug so quickly.

Meme glasses™. The biggest flop will be the upcoming Hypermeme Tube™.

Will a pleb like me ever see a flagship with two sims, removable battery and expandable storage?

Windows 10

Linux desktop

note 7
it didn't flop, it blew up

Windows Phone and Ixscale. Nice story about how to fuck up. For MS they fucked up 2 times and destroyed Ballmer's career.

nice meme

2012 must have been a hard year

what happened to that smartphone that was also a debian desktop?

>So you're thinking I'll have a stop here at the McDonalds for a nice Big Mac
>get beat up

Do you even know who the CEO of Apple is?

You can make pretty good records without having a stand with you, tho

They did i toured a factory a few weeks ago were all the employees had them

weird, i've never seen one in real life, nor any ads for them (outside of all the people talking about it on Sup Forums when it was new), and the only pictures or videos i've seen with them were demos or google employees

>Steam machines were a dead end too.
Holy shit thanks for reminding me
The whole steam "experience" shit was such a hilariously huge mess
Valve being gready trying to corner in a market that didn't exist(expensive gaming laptop tier machines for your living room), offering things nobody wanted(meme controllers), and creating shitty cheap solutions to things people actually wanted (steam link working like shit in 99% of scenarios)

Steam still has no voice chat and left the whole field to discord.

I still don't get why. It's not like it's a new thing we want, voice chat should be mandatory in a gaming chat platform wtf

can I get a run down on this picture.

I know it's the millionaire terrorist but I but not what video its form, plays halp

it's from his instagram

You mean better voice chat integration? Steam DOES have voice chat, it's just not necessary and somewhat hidden

steams voice chat is terrible though the audio quality is even worse than skype

>Hypermeme Tube™

Before or after it managed to kill someone?

No one mentioned the segways yet?

I see fat people on segways from time to time

BTFO!

glass is used in heavy manufacturing, kind of a lot from what I've seen at different facilities. Maybe not the market envisioned but not a flop per se

I was born with a severely small micropenis. It wasn't really an issue until I was about fifteen years old and I got on my older brother's computer and saw his homescreen, brazzer's.com. I became obsessed with the website after that. waiting for my brother to leave so I could go and watch all of the videos, trying to figure out what it was that made their penises so much bigger than mine. I realized that it must be that every guy's penis is basically a button like mine, but with increased physical interaction with a woman, you can grow the long term size more and more each time. so I started trying to interact with women so that my penis could get bigger and be more normal, but they just kept laughing when they saw it. One day when I was doing more brazzer's penis research, my brother caught me, bare-ass in front of his desk standing straight up and pulling my penis out as far as I could to see if any of the interaction with girls was helping. He seemed a lot more pissed than I thought he would be, saying it was gross or something. I tried to explain, but he didn't get it. Ultimately he ended up telling me that I'm wrong about how to get my penis to be bigger and that there was nothing I could do about it. Forever I will just have a little blood ruby form whenever I'm doing my research. Now its the current year, I'm 20 years old, and I've been saving up all my Neetbucks to one day solve my penis problem. Then, I see the new Ghost in the Shell movie and decided I wanted to get a cybernetic penile implant. I couldn't find anything online, but I do live in a neighborhood with lots of pajeet doctors who aren't licensed to practice in US, so I went asking around the neighborhood and I find one who is a surgeon and willing to help, now I just needed a mechanic. I went down the korean district over off Interstate 35, and asked around to find an engineer perfect the job. I found this young guy who said that they've actually been working on this in one of their

They use them for augmented reality shit to read up manuals and spec sheets on parts for engine manufacture and such. There is a real cool vid on yt about their use in an airplane turbine factory, iirc. They use them instead of tablets, because they are harder to break (no having to lug it around), and can be used much easier.

Is this image real or fake?
When did she transition???

she?
Men can wear pink without being a girl you know.

I want this so bad.

private labs. so i got together with him and the surgeon. Both of them empathizing with my penis situation agreed to do it for a very low price of only 10K-surgeon, 5K engi. That was a steal. So I go under, recover for a couple weeks, god damn those were the most brutal two weks of my life, it hurt to pee every time I had to, they insisted on sticking that fucking tube in there, but that was too gay for me, so I just endured it. Jacking off at this point was impossible due to the tissue recovering(so I thought) and usually made me draw blood but I've had worse fap cases. But anyway, the surgery was an amazing success--sort of--because after it healed, I had a nice 6"x12" five dollar footlong. I was so excited to show the closest woman nearby, I showed my brother immediately(he likes dressing as cat girls, but he's not gay or anything, I just thought he may get it when he's in character). So since he was doing one of his solo trap videos and I came barging in, somebody watching said that he should try stroking it to see how big it really was hard. we found out afte about an hour of my brother jerking and sucking(I really REALLY appreciated how much effort he put into it just for me to help see if the surgery worked) we pieced it together that the "engineer just put a vibrator wrapped in aluminum(for hardness) in my groin area, and the surgeon just wrapped my scrotum around that, I guess it's cool because the switch to turn the vibrator on is right at my gooch, that feels pretty cool, but because of my poor decisions and mishaps, I may have a much larger, real-man's penis, but I can't ever get it hard enough to enter a woman. I'd have to say that this was hand's down(at least for me) the biggest technology flop in the last twenty years.

Windows phone was pretty sad considering how far it actually made it.

link to vid?

Im lookiung right now but would appreiciate the help.

unsubscribe

Google Glass was definitely a flop but mostly because Google has no idea how to effectively market to normies, everything they do is at best some understated "le subtle geek humor meme" and so unsurprisingly Glass instantly became equated with the greasy white male neckbeards who Google marketed it to, and there is no faster way to kill a product than that.

When Applel thinks it's been long enough and they can get away with it they will probably make an equivalent except it will be sexy and it's main "feature" will be some proprietary social app/platform like FaceTime that normies will be soaking their panties over from the second it's announced.