He still inserts his card for small purchases

>he still inserts his card for small purchases
>he even swipes in 2017

Neanderthals

the blip blob payments make me furiously uncomfortable

>his account was emptied out, and he hasn't even taken his card out of his pocket.

>2000+17
>still using any card

"I have literally no idea how paypass and it's security options works": The post

Only pay cash. That way they don't know where you are

there are ways to follow cash

>he argues which way of willingly submitting his purchasing habits to the financial and government botnet is the most comfortable
goodgoy.jpg

>paying with the plastic jew
cash or get back in the oven.

This is idiotic, but pretty popular in Russia. So pickpockets have started going around with devices and bump into people and empty their bank account without taking anything other than their money. Anyone who uses mobile payments are idiots.

>Don't know where you are
>Not realizing cameras exist in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Seventeen

>"I have literally no idea how paypass and it's security options works": The post
>Literally doesn't belong on Sup Forums.
Just buy yourself a lead wallet friend. For your own sake.

>don't keep it open all the time

>So pickpockets have started going around with devices and bump into people and empty their bank account without taking anything other than their money
One day (5 years ago) they'll just set up battery powered scanners, and bulk collect data without having to bump into anyone.

Except you dont actually transfer funds unless the payment app is open, not to mention no one can "empty" your account when there's a limit to how much can be transferred though NFC

In short, you're a moron. Do some research

I'm wearing a mask wherever i go. You're on of those guys who give up the war once they lose a battle right? Nothing to hide nothing to fear?
>embrace the botnet
Off yourself faggot

See

>2017
>Not using bitcoin for daily basis

It's said that neanderthal genes made us smart.

When did plastic cards get apps?
Collect data, use that data at your leisure, empty accounts that was tied to the data.

Who /cash maniac/ here?

Electronic payment is for faggots. Sometimes it's fun to purchase something expensive with a wad of cash. It's funny how some happy merchants react with that "you're paying this with cash?!?!" face.

It's cool if you want people to think you're a drug dealer.

>he doesn't like to pretend he's a drug dealer just to see the look on people's faces

Whats wrong with drug dealers?

This is true, merchants get more profit when you pay cash. Credit card vendors take a comparatively large cut of each transaction.
Some business owners will even give people 10% discounts if they pay cash.

I don't know about apple pay or samsung's version, but Android pay requires your device to be secured or contact payment is disabled, and it has to be unlocked and open to allow payments.

>I don't know about apple pay or samsung's version, but Android pay requires your device to be secured or contact payment is disabled, and it has to be unlocked and open to allow payments.
The thread is about cards with payment chips. DIY scanners have already been made, and used to steal the data from these cards without contact. Some devices have been succesfully tested to steal fdata from phones.

>he still doesn't pay with bitcoins for everything
You're like caveman to me

>assuming genders

You cannot just make a payment with a 'diy card scanner', the machines have keys and the bank has to approve of both the machine key and the card.

If your bank hands out scanners with no registration whatsoever your legislation is wrong, not the technology

This thread just proves that the average Sup Forums user has absolutely no idea how technology works

>he deals with money at all
>he doesn't just tell mummy to pay for things with his good boy points

we had shitty nfc cards a decade ago and they were abandoned because they're awful and insecure

>he spends less than 30 euros

Lol where did this happen? Only Amerilards are crying about NFC being insecure while still using fucking magstripes

>This person posts on Sup Forums.

> being this tech illiterate

visa tried to push their contactless cards back in 2007

You can't copy a magnetic strip from 3 feet away with a $100 diy toy.

people are less likely to empty your account and more likely to sell your card for use on small purchases. most thieves don't try to empty your account they try to use the card until it is no longer active. if they wanted to empty your account they would just mug you at an atm.

And people are still using them to this day. Way more safer and convenient than mag stripes, since they can only authorize up to $100 and are encrypted and don't send all of the card data at once

t. retard who has no idea how NFC works

Fuck you I read hackaday nigger.

Are you under the impression that NFC broadcasts your entire card info 3 feet everywhere instead of doing a 2 way encrypted handshake that needs to be verified by your bank from a couple inches away at most?

The absolute state of Sup Forums, knows absolutely nothing about 15 year old technology

Fuck you I follow defcon.

Are you under the impression that these cards have been consistently btfoed since they were introduced?

>consistently
Dumb nigger

Unfortunately so do you.

>Sup Forums kiddies crying over NFC in credit cards when it's the bank's money at the end of the day and their problem if someone steals it

>Unfortunately so do you.
And it's a fucking godsend that I do. especially when dumb niggers like you try to migrate from bleppit, and fuck up the entire ambiance.

>not paying with gold at any occasion
maximum plebs

>Goys contactless cards are legit neato chaperino.
>defcon proves them wrong every year
Who do I believe Sup Forums?

NFC is just the same rolling encryption that the chip uses. It can't even be activated unless a reader is like an inch away from it
If you wanted to scan an NFC card you'd have to grope a person's ass just for the opportunity. And since it's a rolling encryption it's basically impossible to clone a card over NFC

CC fraud these days is all social engineering, getting retards to punch in their information into fake PayPal websites and stuff

The most secure method obviously

Your regular scummy waiter or cashier can't skim these cards in seconds like with mag strips unless they have access to millions of of dollars worth of tech

>not trading chickens, and labor for other goods, and services
We noble, and proud creatures called man have lost our noble ways.

>They'll never find me! I'm using serialized currency, ha-ha!

>not having paywave
what back water cave you came out from?

>beats off to chink cartoons on regular basis.
>I'm noble guise!

You're an idiot, and you don't belong on the internet. Just fuck off with your iphone, and die while getting hate crimed to death after replying to a craigslist ad for a homosexual casual encounter.

When you resort to insults, you know you've run out of arguments

>beats off to chink cartoons on regular basis.
Fuck you. I don't lewd my waifu cute girls are for head pats and hugs only.

>he isn't with a local credit union
>he supports creepy technocratic big bank infrastructure

Everytime I see someone at Dunkin Donut's using their phone to pay it takes them at least 3 times as long as cash/card swipe.

>When you resort to insults, you know you've run out of arguments
When you introduce retarded fucking fallacies to pretend that your winning an argument online is the moment that your fatass should finally find enough courage to od of sleeping pills.

> Using proprietary money
> Not getting $1 coins and using them only on free market stores (retail must not apply)

>facts are fallacies
Okay there shitposter

>facts
>didn't have any

After a quick search online I've decided to not do this.

When i used to work in retail the most exciting part of my day was when someone would eventually pay with cash instead of using a card

Your hardly posting on the most underground place online. It's likely monitored by fedz sometimes

I notice that whenever I pay cash lady retailers always rub their knees, and squirm a little.
Maybe whipping out a fist full of bills has a psychological effect on most people who see it.
last time I went to a corner store, and bought 2 vis gift cards, and the cute girl was all over me with a conversation.

>CRINGE: The Post

>CRINGE: The Post
Plebbit: the post
You need to go back interloper.

Maybe with fems it's like that kek. Main reason i enjoyed it because when they had cash i could do all of the prices in my head and work out the change get it out the till then check the screen felt fucking great getting it right kek

All i'm assuming is one of those two eats too many burgers.

I met my last girlfriend at her job. She worked at victorias secret as one of the retail girls. She was impressed at the fat stack of cash that I used to pay for my mom's bday gift, and started talking to me. Later we exchanged steam accounts, and after playing a few weeks of RE in coop we started going out.

>implying they aren't shaking in fear of what this potential bus shooter might do to them if they say the wrong thing

>girl impressed by your phat stacc of $1s
>buying your mom panties
this is still a weird, creepy story even if you're not lying

I pay with cash 99% of the time, so I'm not used to credit cards. I keep handing my credit card to the cashier and after about 5 seconds of both of us standing there confused, I realize I have to use the little scanner machine.

This has happened 3 times already and it is really embarrassing.

even worse when you don't know how to use the machine right and the cashier has to help you with it anyway

>girl impressed by your phat stacc of $1s
Right like I would only have a fat stack of $1s after selling my ungraded original gold key comic books. These were all hundreds in stack kid.
>buying your mom panties
Grow up Moms like to have nice things too.

>buying your mom $100+ panties
that's even creepier

ffs, you're bragging about comics like an 80s sitcom nerd. who the fuck's dating you?

>that's even creepier
Everything came out to $3000 actually, and my mom was very happy with what she got.

>ffs, you're bragging about comics like an 80s sitcom nerd.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Gold key comics are rare, and I just happened to have a few valuable series to sell at the time.
>who the fuck's dating you?
Obviously a girl that's way out of my league, but my fat wads of cash closes the gap enough to where we can just hang out, play videos games, and she even does things to me when we don't have clothes on. It's pretty neat man.

>He doesn't deal in oxen
Peasants... I...

>$5 purchase
>do you accept credit card?
Holy shit fucking poorfags.

>Turn NFC off when you don't need to use it
>Russians can no longer use their leet hax to steal your money
>?????
>Profit!

nice virtual debit card OP, what's your CCV?

Card number is 4636 0001 0999 8354

exp 08/19

I'll stick with credit cards and anybody who has impulse control would tell you the same.

Credit cards are absolute shit for retards with poor self-control and underdeveloped PFCs (see: Tyrones and white trash).

However, credit is ensured. When you pay- you are using somebody else's money. If you go to the gas station and somebody got your card number, yes, your card will be canceled and you'll be given another, but your bank account remains untouched.

I have no doubt that using Apple/Android pay is more secure - but it's just another debit mechanism where I am responsible for every dollar that instantly leaves my pocket.

???
My bank card has tap and so do most bank cards in Canada. For some reason despite being eons behind everyone else in all other fields of technology we're pretty far ahead when it comes to chip/tap.

What are you talking about?
Cash doesn't magically appear.
Why would a rich person spend time on getting cash when you can tap and be on your way.

>he still uses easily tracked jewlluminati currency in the year 2017

>Get NFC ring
>Fist bump with people to pay them
Why are you not being social user?

>have visa
>can pay everywhere in europe
>except netherland because they feel special enough to not support it

I have the same debit card. Are you a leaf?

>THE FUCKING LADY AT RALPHS DOWN THE STREET DIDNT KNOW WHAT BITCOIN IS
>YEAH IN 2017

did your mom thank you with a blowjob?

oh god

Yes.
Thanks Transbank.

>can't afford a credit card
>still carrying cash in 2017
>implying a card is better suited for big purchases and not for the convenience because the only time you've seen a card being used is when your mommy bought you your chinkpad
stay mad poorfag

>he uses a single card for all purchases
are any of you older than 19?

Bitcoin is easy as fuck to track as well.