Should I buy an iPhone 7+ or go all in and buy the X?

Should I buy an iPhone 7+ or go all in and buy the X?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lgq8HQofBrA?t=114
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither. Buy a v30

Dunno? What do you want out of them? Do you like one over the other? Are you even aware of the specs or are you just a mindless fucktard who needs everything decided for him by fucking Sup Forums of all places?

faggot.

I don't want a shitty phone.

Then why you considering an iPhone?

Why not both?

You can afford it, right?

>What do you want out of them? Do you like one over the other?
I really like portrait mode, and I feel like there's not much difference between the 7+ and 8+. The comically large design is mainly what's putting me off, it's a surfboard phone. Then again, the X is very expensive but the form factor looks a lot better.

Apple ecosystem mainly, and the fact that it just works.

>Don't know how to drive a car
Derrr I just use a bike because it just works!

Yeah I can, but I'd rather go on a holiday and take pictures with the phone I bought than buy 2.

Honestly I just wish I could emulate GBA and DS games on iPhone, then I would never consider buying an Android ever again.

>it just works.
..and the shill exposes himself.

Don't forget to sage faggots.

Why don't you buy both and then go on holiday? So if you lose one you have another

You can afford it, right?

I mean if you like flashing roms and bootlooping and crashing and not getting updates that's fine, your call. I'd like a device made by a company that's proven itself trustworthy with privacy and security. If I'd ever buy an Android, I'd buy it from the most popular companies, ie pixel or galaxy.

You can't reasonably say Android is better for everyone, because it's not (unless you're poor.)

>You can afford it, right?
Yes I can but I don't want to buy two, that's wasteful.

What are you poor? Also it's not a waste if you give it to your wife's son

what is your current phone?

Sorry you tried Android once and your simple mind fucked up your phone.

I want to be in control of the software I put on my phone. If I want an adblocker, warez like lucky patcher, etc I want to control that. Fuck off apple shill. Also sage

iPhone 6s
> If I want an adblocker, warez like lucky patcher, etc I want to control that.
I don't care about those things, I just don't want input lag on my touch device and Apple is the only company that can do that because of the optimised OS

>apple
>privacy
Hahahahaha go away shill. Apple is a part of PRISM, you have absolutely no privacy with them. Not only that but they have a very closed and controlled ecosystem so you can't manually "get privacy" either.

>pixel
>galaxy
>companies
Your shilling and retardation are obvious.

Android is an objectively better OS.

>Input lag

What is this 2010? Jesus you been living under a rock or what?

youtu.be/lgq8HQofBrA?t=114

Androids have input lag. I thought Sup Forums hated overpowered machines for badly coded apps. That's Android in a nutshell.

Oh look, it's another thinly veiled apple shill thread.

Lets review shall we?

> it just works.
> because it's not (unless you're poor.)
> optimised OS
Not a bad effort for so few posts, lets see what he spouts next..

just keep using it

Have fun paying for everything Apple Shill

I was literally asking for advice between the 7+ and X, not a paranoid rant from conspiracy theorists like you. Are all Android users this insufferable?

Someone on /spg/ said IPS displays put way more strain on your eyes than OLED does a few months back. Is this true? Because then I need to ditch my outdated phone.

Are you poor? Get an android
Are you stupid? Get an iPhone x
Are you stupid and poor? Get an iPhone x in credit

>buying last gen iPhone, when it's going to get gimped

>7+ and X,
Blind fucking Freddy can see the difference between the two, its not even a question or legitimate point of discussion. You're here to drum up conversation, and you fucking reek of it. Piss off faggot.

no you're just stupid

look if you want to buy a new phone - you don't need excuses, just go and buy one
it will look and run exactly the same as your current one
but you know that already, hence the need to make these apologetic threads

no one cares that you decide anyway

You should buy neither.
A nokia 3300 is probably more your speed if you're even considering an iphone

stop breaking the rules and creating another shill/retarded consumer advice thread, Sup Forums has enough of that already

It's also ios and macos in a nutshell.
Reminder that good code doesn't exist.