*BREATHES IN*

*BREATHES IN*

Lmao look at the internals and those bezels

I use a Pixel XL, but you can clearly see that’s a knock off. Probably made by Oukitel or something.

nice title faggot

*DIES FROM POISON GAS*

But user

I wouldn't breathe that in user

I used to work on iPhones and sometimes you'd puncture a battery because the glue was too strong. The smell of oxidizing lithium is like an ammonia inhalant. Very not good smell

I enjoy this meme.

lmao at all the quiet iToddlers

im gonna say something odd here, its our relation ship with china. You know how tech has been getting worse, we've pissed off the chinese to the point they want us to die with our products.

Shame about the autism on display here. Individuals who are so insecure about iPhones that they have to find relief in isolated situations where they do have failure.

The irony is that Apple devices were never banned from air travel by Government agencies due to exploding batteries like one particular brand was.

Probably just used a cheap Chinese charger or something killing the battery
I mean, oh wow! look! ONE PHONE MAKES SOME SMOKE out of MILLIONS! Yeah, big deal.
It's not like samsung phones dont smoke, but literally explode and are banned to take on airplanes.

right OP, never put your phone in the microwave to try to make a point. do NOT go full retard, ever

An iToddler has defended his bombPhone.

Mmmmm quite carcinogenic my dear!

Seeing accidents like this makes me hesitant to buy new things.

i actually own both samsung galaxy s8 plus and an iphone 6 (for my job) and love them both, you iilliterate talibandroid

Who is retarded enough to film that close to the smoking phone?
Seriously wtf.

iSmoke folks, don't breath this!

>didnt read the file name
>so tech illiterate he actually needed to read the file name
>not frantically constantly reviewing apple products to beat normies in best phone arguements
get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yo that guy looks like a nice guy don't use his image as a joke

>Oukitel
They's nothing wrong with these chinks.

If a battery powered device starts doing that, what should you do? It's not like you can unplug it and touching it to power off doesn't seem like a good idea.

Pick it up with cooking tongs and throw it out the window or just let smoke and hope it doesn't catch fire?

submerge in water?

Make a call with it to the fire department

>"yup, that's an iphone, i can tell from the smoke"

Is he already brain dead.

you'll shit on em for replying anyways

That's the purpose of of Sup Forums.

>iToddlers can't handle banter
Then why do they come here on purpose?

BREATHE OUT
BREATHE IN
BREATHE OUT
SHAKE THIS ASS
SPEED UP
GO FAST
SLOW DOWN

breathe in breathe out
breathe in breathe out
breathe in

tied to a wheel fingers got to feel,
bleeding through a tar-decay smile
I spin on a whim I slide to the right
I felt you like electric light

for our love
for our fear
for our rise against the years and years and years

got a machinehead
it's better than the rest
green to red machinehead

iSmoke, don't breathe this!

*BREATHES IN*

We get it. You vape.

so is this spontaneous or did that turkey platter just come out of an oven?

Go back to r/eddit.

which itodder phone is it that is catching fire these days?

My 13 year old niece wants an eyephone for her birthday in a few weeks, I'll probably buy her one (I bought a lot of those bitcoin things at $30, now they are above $6000 each). I'd rather not buy her a itoddler phone that catches fire.

>which itodder phone is it that is catching fire these days?
All of them.

Holy fucking shit. Its you again. Look everyone, he has the sheer audacity to claim 'itoddlers' can't handle the bants but he himself pisses his pants when he can't handle it and gets so butthurt he actually reports name-calling, pic related.

lmaoing at your life you filthy panjeet, shit in it, retard.

..I can tell that's an iPhone from having seen the whole video that clip is from.

> being this new

>iToddler so assblasted he screenshots and saves his ban notices to "stick it" to the mods

>reporting name-calling out of butthurt

This isn't for the mods, panjeet. This is for you, and fellow posters to see what a pussy of a babby you are. Literally kill yourself, subhuman.

>being this mad

Calm down Mohammed, suck on your iDildo pacifier.

Why don't you go cry to the mods again? Faggot. Did I hurt your feelings that badly, toddler?

Oh look it's the same britbong apple kiddie that spams 20x "ur poor" "muh mastur raec apel" threads daily to justify his gay fruit toy purchases.

Does your mother cry herself to sleep at night knowing you'll die a sad pathetic virgin loser that comes home every night to post bait threads worshiping your fruit brand? LIKE LMAO @ UR LIFE

lmao are you actually discontent lad?

Apple products are literal dogshit. Just accept that and move on like everyone else. You don't have to make such a big scene about it.

>iToddler calling someone else a toddler

I have a pixel XL but that's an iPhone. in fact I don't know how you thought that was anything but an iPhone.

The great fight of the righteous Sup Forums vs Homosexual Apple users

amigo saludo

enjoy your melted charge port

what are you a bitch

what is the phone gonna do choke him lmao

pussies these days

*COUGHS*

Lmao I didn't know Iphones could vape.

APPLETARDS BTFO

I don't think it is healthy to breathe that.
Open a window or something.

How will iToddlers ever recover?

In chemotherapy.

post toilet to prove you are not rasheed

At last I truly see

I had to zoom in because my Samsung Galaxy S6 takes really high quality photos that take up a lot of space

try again with timestamp poo in loo

Ur so poor Mr. Poo ;^)
>iPhone factories in India

not even the same guy, nor a mac fag cannot believe you would post toilet pics kek

I‘m a MacFag + iToddler and I‘m one of the people who shits on Apple constantly around here.
Meanwhile people who don’t own any Apple products are shilling Apple just as bait.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Is this part of the planned obsolescence?

It's called contribution fag, but you're too poor to understand that ;^)

Wrong, I've been asleep faggot.

>automatically assumes every post is one person

off to work now, pajeet, have fun :)

Conveyed my thoughts exactly

IToddlers have defended this.

>poojeet just can’t help himself.

>iToddler can't handle the grim reality of his iBomb
>resorts to posting clickbait articles
like pottery

I put a S7 Edge 3600 mAh battery into my Galaxy S6 and I hope it doesn't explode on me like that.

lulwot? How did that even fit?

>poojeet can’t refute so he calls it click bait
>statistically likely that a third of Sup Forums users are pooinloos

Hahahaha

>*damage control engaged*

Hope you don't hold that iBomb too close to your face when it violently detonates whenever it feels like without warning.

its mini-abu, he is a nice guy

Not an iPhone X so who cares

BLAZE IT FAGGOT 420 SMOKE PHONES ERRYDAY XD

breathe in, breathe in, breathe out*

YET

We all know Apple is rubbish. Most people shilling that here are trolls

Both batteries are roughly the same dimensions and they use the same connector. The S7 Edge battery is slightly thicker which makes it a tight fit, but if you remove the wireless charging (something I never use) pad then the back will fit like stock.

>NOM

Does that mean it's edible?

NOM is short for nominal. Note how there's a crossed out picture of a dog chewing on the battery.

Just because dogs can't eat it, it doesn't mean automatically that I can't eat it. Chocolate is poisonous for dogs, but completely fine for humans, for example.

What is up guys, TechRax here and today I'm gonna show you the brand new iPhone 7 Plus, as you can see it's brand new, no dents or scratches and today I'm gonna test if Apple Wave really works.

chocolate doesn't explode or cause chemical burns in your mouth when you chew it though unlike batteries

What if it's so delicious that it's worth a little risk?

>the taste explosion in your mouth

you won't taste anything because the battery acid will disintegrate your taste buds

>eating the cocoa jew