Catching up with Terry Davis

This Week in God's Lonely Programmer
*spins wheel*
bipbipbipbip.. beep.. bip.. boop

Fun Quiz (answer at end of post):
"It appeals to my sensitivities." Terry is talking about: (a) raisins, (b) ant colonies, (c) tiny, towed trailers for sleeping in that rent for 65 dollars a day.

Wisdom
"A simple life is not a poor life."

Diana
"I was gonna like, I dunno, I coulda like, sent a picture of me taking a shit to Diana, like, like, really excellently. Like, Mr. Terry, fucking expert shit-taker."

On heathen operating systems
"Linux is not your friend."
(Terry updated Linux on his laptop, and all his sound stopped working, even on the head jacks.)

TempleOS history
"When I was doing my operating system, I was on top of every mother-fucking thing, okay? And here's the thing: If you don't fix a bug immediately, now you got two bugs, you got twice the problem. And my operating system, I was fucking keenly aware of RealityConfusionDebt. You have to stay - you have to stay on top of it or you're fucked, okay? Of course I went insane but never mind ..."

Where's Terry!?
Terry has gone on the lam (maybe). We might have seen this coming. The idea of going to court got too much for Terry, and he couldn't find his court papers in the car. SO>>> he's heading to Seattle! And to hell with driving through a "blue state" like California with all those ... well, you can guess what. So Terry is planning on driving through the deserts of Nevada and what not, all the way North to Seattle to visit an old buddy. But what about internet access along the out of the way way there? "Perfect justice," he surmises. Mr. God will provide, or he won't.

Stay tuned!

(quiz answer: C)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w4vmz
templeos.org/Videos/Hymns1/TADHymns1B.MP4
streamable.com/ej738
streamable.com/71vgw
streamable.com/g205b
a.pomf.cat/szwhgh.mkv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>an old buddy
He's going to visit his brothers, Danny and Keith.

Terry practiced quick escapes in his car, standing behind the tailgate in the camera shot, then sprintng into the front seat and flooring it, zooming around the big wide dirt/gravel roadside lot. The trick was the entry into the front sit, according to Terry.

I love Terry and every day I pray that he will be OK.

Wait... why is he going to court? What did he do?

urinated in public

streamable.com/w4vmz

Really? Can you go to court for that?
Here in europe youd just get a ~50€ fine and thats it.

>"Linux is not your friend."
>(Terry updated Linux on his laptop, and all his sound stopped working, even on the head jacks.)

1. It's probably not the kernel's fault.
2. His os doesn't even have sound

t. Linus

>His os doesn't even have sound
then what the fuck is this
templeos.org/Videos/Hymns1/TADHymns1B.MP4

i hope you guys know who's the hacker of the century

>Can you go to court for that?
You can, but Terry's going to Seattle instead

streamable.com/ej738
streamable.com/71vgw

He probably updated to Ubuntu 17.10 and something broke

Terry's OS may have sound, but he connects to the internet and uploads his videos with Linux, and a recent linux update took out the sound. Terry was a bit irate.

Yeah, you go to the court in the US, and they'll just make him pay a fine. But if he doesn't show up, and he misses his court date, they will issue a warrant for him. Now, for something so small, they won't actually send the police out to search for him and arrest him, but if Terry ever gets pulled over by the police again in Clark County(?) [Las Vegas, Nevada], then he will have to be arrested and taken to jail. It still won't be a big deal really. He'll most likely just have to pay a slightly bigger fine next time.

>Lives a completely clean life of a monk
I'm not sure drinking shasta and urinating in public applies

I just wanna say, it's not like the Mad Pooper of Colorado Springs. Terry didn't set out to deliberately pee in public. He just goes on long walks while entertaining God, and suddenly, stuck in a suburban landscape with no public facilities in sight, a man's gotta go when a man's gotta go. What is the sound of one pee clapping.

excellent resourcing for the context curious!

If you have a penis there's nothing wrong with occasionally urinating in public.

Yes, if you start shaking your dick and don't stop, doing up and down strokes faster and faster and yelling "Oh yeah, oh fucking yeah, I'm cumming Dianna, open wide, I'm cummoooooooh, SHIT, YEAH!!!".

Raaaaisin... raaasen...
Ryyyyyzen.

illiterates! hahahaha kek

streamable.com/g205b

Why didn't Whoopi want Terry to film her?

a.pomf.cat/szwhgh.mkv

for some reason I read this in Randy Marsh's voice instead of Terry's