Why aren't you using Chrome, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you using Chrome, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/firefox-implements-another-privacy-preserving-feature-taken-from-the-tor-browser/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/javascript-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking botnet

Because I'm using Chromium

So Apple fired an employee, does that mean MS will fire this guy?

I'm not using either of those because I'm not a cuck

lol is there a video of this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

Edge support Webm now retard.

Not to defend Edge, but this picture is outdated and obsolete.

Because FF57 is now the superior browser.

Firefox? Here's a challenge for you, disable JavaScript in the latest Firefox version. Go ahead, go to edit, preferences and see how easy it's done. Problems? Yes, there's the minor problem of this setting not being there anymore, it's gone along with a bunch of other useful settings.

So just install NoScript, then? Nope, that doesn't work anymore since it's now "legacy" - just like all the other useful extensions for Firefox - many of which simply restored functions and features that were part of browser (why would I need an extension to get a statusbar? of course.. now I can't anymore).

Firefox isn't superior, it's a much slower and shittier version of Chrome with even less extensions and themes available.

It really is quite sad.

Not him but who disables javascript again? I do love this meme though.

Ive been using chrome for a decade. Its the best browser

Because it is literally worse than IE 4.

It can't support webm if it can't stop crashing.

People on potatoes.

>Windows

JavaScript is one of those things that are best made opt-in. Some sites need JavaScript to function, most do not. You don't need it to read some news article and visiting a newspaper without JS is a really efficient ad-blocker. This is why NoScript is such a great addon, you can just turn on the scripts you need for the sites you need and the rest of the garbage bloat that just does tracking and advertisements never run. It really does make a huge difference on older computers - it can be the difference between not being able to browse the web or being able to use it with little or no loading times.

Regardless of what you think about turning JS on and off: It used to be a feature in FF, now it's not. And it's not isolated, this is just one of a whole lot of examples of features being removed.

I used Firefox for probably a decade because of it's freedom to configure and customize it and it's wide variety of addons. I no longer see any reason to use it or choose it or recommend it. Zero.

What's wrong with umatrix?

You can enable legacy extensions in about:config, just search legacy. There's not much that hasn't been updated or replaced, though.

Firefox is the only acceptable answer desu.

Because I'm using Nightly

this is hilariously common at MS.
They give out iphones/galaxys as work phones and most of the work force is still running windows 7.

Oh really?
Try playing any of those webms with your Edge browser then...

what's that a cock ring?

>This comment and mode of thought
How utterly embarrassing.

I am, I would use Edge if it would stop crashing and played webms with sound.

Yandex is faster than Chrome and Edge and Firefox, etc. I know a lot of browsers like to say this, but the Russians really created something special. If flays through everything even on a shitty laptop. Very impressed. 10/10

i really wish Sup Forums had webms with sound

This

Because I'm using waterfox.

but /gif/ has alot of webms with sound so yeah

/gif/ is the worst board on Sup Forums by a wide margin (excluding Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/)

Chrome is a BOTNET! anyone who uses Chrome is a brainlet!!

Ayy

holy shit it's happening
bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/firefox-implements-another-privacy-preserving-feature-taken-from-the-tor-browser/

I use Opera because I'm sick of my laptop overheating when multitasking with Chrome.
I don't know anything about niche browsers though.
Are there any better alternatives?

Vivaldi

NoScript is going to be ported.

DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD RIGHT NOW!!!!

>no link

>not using waterfox
>not knowing that noscript will get ported by FF57's release
>falling for the botnet

Vivaldi is just chrome you fucking retard.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/javascript-control/

give us the version you talk about so we can confirm from the release notes and diffs fegit

>Firefox is a much slower and shittier version of Chrome
bullshit nigger. it only appears so because the hair coloured cum drinkers at moz://a made it appear so or are you saying they forked chromium

>Waterfox for tinfoil settings.
>Brave for a fairly secure, streamlined settings.
Why don't you tell me what I need Chrome for? Genuinely curious.

also noscript is being worked on

it's fucking botnet trash that somehow makes firefox look good in comparison.

Because I’m using safari, a superior browser.

www.apple.com

>what the shill says it is
a privacy feature

>what it actually is
a feature to sell your tracking data exclusively to business partners shipping their spyware straight with firefox

no tree style tabs

Edge is an extremely unstable buggy piece of crap

As if I’m ever going to take any software advice from a Microsoft employee *crying with laughter emoji*

>reasonable and thought out intelligible post
> no replies
This is the state of Sup Forums, good explanation user I appreciate it

>themes matter
what
>firefox slower
bullshit not on my system
uses way less ram and cpu too

extensions.legacy.enabled=true
javascript.enabled=false

>not using the holy grail of browsers

Loving Every Laugh

Should there be a string of replies going
>yup i agree

what the fuck is wrong with your bookmarks?

I had imported bookmarks from Chromium, but for some reason it didn't import the icons without visiting the bookmark and I didnt visit that many of them over the testing period

Also I simply removed the text for the screenshot, since it had some identifying bookmark names there.

Firefox Quantum is very fast