Post your Firefox Extensions and tell us if 57 is going to fuck you in the ass

>post a screenshot of your Firefox extensions so we can see if 57's changes will fuck you in the ass
>get help from other users in finding out if your extensions have 57-compatible updates

Good thing I barely use any extensions. This is all I need to browse.

How about you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrs0m30n3.github.io/youtube-dl-gui/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only major difference is tree style tabs
Haven't tried the web extension version but I am glad that it seems like it will continue to exist

I never got the point of tree style tabs.

Hopefully NoScript updates. Seems like there are other cookie deleters to use. Series Organizer was actually an add-on I created for the fun on it and I'm definitely not updating it.

It's a meme.

Not even a particularly good one either, like Linux or thinkpads.
It's like fuckin trackball mouse-tier memes

>using noscript
shitty meme. good luck using any website properly, ever.

HYTPS everywhere is not needed, firefox does that by default nowadays.

I only use ublock, umatrix and greasemonkey. I believe the web extension versions are all worse except greasemonkey which I believe I need to replace entirely.

>good luck using any website properly
>good luck using any website
>any website
Literally posting on Sup Forums right now.

only thing I'm worried about is classic theme restorer. userchrome.css is going to be a huge pain in the ass and I have a feeling it won't be able to turn off all of the stupid UI bullshit moz://a has been doing for years. (yes, I'm still mad about that pile of cow shit called Australis)

then again I have a few months to sort this out since I'm using ESR. I have no idea why anyone uses non-ESR versions of Firefox.

WebExt version is okay. It was merged with the bookmarks bar, so you have to hide the regular tabs in userChrome.css. Also, you can no longer drag a tab out to push it into a new window. You have to right click and select move to new window. Not the best but by no means unusable, and I will probably get used to the minor changes over time.

>HYTPS everywhere is not needed, firefox does that by default nowadays.

no it doesn't

As long as Tab Mix Plus still works, I honestly don't give a fuck what they do.

>couldn't figure out how to use noscript
>it's a shitty meme guys
brainlet

I've already bailed. waterfox is working just dandy so far.

this is a picture of FF btw

I'm pretty happy now that Open With became a webextension so I can use it to play videos with mpv.

>watermeme

kek

>It's like fuckin trackball mouse-tier memes
That sounds accurate.
I'm comfy with tabs at the top of my screen, moving mouse to top pixel is just the most convenient tab switcher and have an autist top bar like on mac defeats the purpose of top tabs. Left/bottom taskbar/panel placement is the only correct one.

I personally think some people use extensions they don't even need but keep them out of sheer autism.

Agree but it's their choice not yours, firecuck shill.

I switched to Chromium. Anything I used to do with Firefox I won't be able to now, so I switched to something that will do that same shit, but faster. Fuck Mozilla. Inb4 botnet && Google.

I'm already using other adblockers, there are alternatives to greasemonkey (I just haven't switched yet), etc

are there webext private tabs? Is NoScript getting updated?

Enjoy your botnet

>Is NoScript getting updated?

yes

shitty choice

I merely need a replacement for a Video Downloader (and perhabs a vim keyboard layout addon)

>I merely need a replacement for a Video Downloader

mrs0m30n3.github.io/youtube-dl-gui/

>Python 2.7
in the trash it goes

I need DownThemAll